Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan, the unwrinkled bus transfer, Dallas Transit owner Harry Weinberg  (Read 33102 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

How could Bledsoe have seen a hole in Oswald Brown shirt when it was underneath his jacket that Mcwatters said he had on?

Offline Tim Nickerson

How could Bledsoe have seen a hole in Oswald Brown shirt when it was underneath his jacket that Mcwatters said he had on?

Ah, McWatters thought that the shirt looked like a jacket as well? That's three. Baker, Odum and Mcwatters. I wonder if there are any others.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Ah, McWatters thought that the shirt looked like a jacket as well? That's three. Baker, Odum and Mcwatters. I wonder if there are any others.

Where did Odum see Oswald wearing either the arrest shirt or a jacket?

And how do you know McWatters really saw a shirt and not a jacket?

Mary Bledsoe positively identified the shirt well before her deposition. Well before she was ever asked to give a deposition actually. She was shown the shirt on Dec 4, 1963 by two FBI agents and was able to positively identify it for them. She did not receive notification that she was required to appear before the Commission until March 1964.

In her testimony she was at best cryptic about the identification of the shirt. She recognized it as the shirt "secret service" men showed her in her home and as the shirt Oswald was wearing before he was shot. Even Ball had difficulty believing her;

Mr. BALL - In order to convince me that you did see it before you've got to tell me what there is about it that is the same, you see. Now, you try to convince me, or tell me why it is that you believe that this is the shirt that Oswald had on when you saw him on the bus?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I would say it was. That hole---

Mr. BALL ? Mostly the hole in the right sleeve?

Mrs. BLEDSOE ? Yes.

The problem is she saw the hole in the sleeve when the shirt was shown to her in her home.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 09:30:39 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Where did Odum see Oswald wearing either the arrest shirt or a jacket?

In the Texas Theatre.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406#relPageId=89&tab=page

And how do you know McWatters really saw a shirt and not a jacket?

Deductive reasoning. Baker mistook the shirt for a jacket. Odum mistook the shirt for a jacket. Bledsoe positively identified the shirt that she saw him wearing. She would not have been able to see the elbow of that shirt if he had been wearing a jacket. The "some time of cloth jacket" that McWatters vaguely recalled was in actuality a brown shirt.

In her testimony she was at best cryptic about the identification of the shirt. She recognized it as the shirt "secret service" men showed her in her home and as the shirt Oswald was wearing before he was shot. Even Ball had difficulty believing her;

Mr. BALL - In order to convince me that you did see it before you've got to tell me what there is about it that is the same, you see. Now, you try to convince me, or tell me why it is that you believe that this is the shirt that Oswald had on when you saw him on the bus?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I would say it was. That hole---

Mr. BALL ? Mostly the hole in the right sleeve?

Mrs. BLEDSOE ? Yes.

The problem is she saw the hole in the sleeve when the shirt was shown to her in her home.

Her first positive identification of the shirt was made over three months prior to her WC testimony. She may not have been as clear about it during her testimony in March of 1964. However, it was because of the hole in the right elbow of the shirt that Bledsoe was able to positively identify it on Dec 4, 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Mr. McWATTERS - Well, I didn't pay any particular attention to him. He was to me just dressed in what I would call work clothes, just some type of little old jacket on, and I didn't pay any particular attention to the man when he got on- 

Whaley:- ?He stated that this may well be the shirt,since as he recalls Oswald was wearing grey workpants and a grey work jacket?

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/7461270

?Mr. WHALEY. "Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.
[/b]"

To the W.C.

Seems not only the doctors at Parkland didn't see what they saw, but neither did, Odum, Baker, Whaley, and Watters idd the same.

How desperate can the Feluccas get?

Offline John Iacoletti

A brown jacket eh?

Yeah, because Markham (who's Helen Marsille?) was totally looking at the jacket in a display case inside a museum.

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No Baker and McWatters said the man was wearing a jacket.  It's you who assumes they actually saw a shirt.