Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: AP "Associated Press" Altgens 6  (Read 10968 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: AP "Associated Press" Altgens 6
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2021, 03:16:27 PM »
Advertisement
Charles Bronson Film

Quote:

This weekend story on the existence of a possibly important film on the assassination caused many to wonder what the impact of that film would be.
So far, the impact has been small.
And the man who shot the pictures 15 years ago, Charles Bronson, says the experts will decide how important this film really is.
Tonight, reporters minus cameras will take him behind closed doors to view a copy of the film and the slight enhancement of it that supposedly show movement in the sixth floor window of the School Book Depository just moments before the assassination.

https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1153457/m1/?q=jfk&fbclid=IwAR24re8eOUOh6vA829vSXZLaGJfbJR4rhRhaeOcz9-OcgeC4JFWmSFAy9QY

Another person that we should be looking for in the Bronson film segment of the epileptic is Howard Brennan. In his book Howard indicated that he was in the area at that time. And his hard hat might make it easier to spot him in the crowd. Of course, Howard also said that he saw LHO in the window shortly after this. So, it seems to me that any movement seen in the window was probably LHO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2021, 03:16:27 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2021, 04:10:12 PM »

Another person that we should be looking for in the Bronson film segment of the epileptic is Howard Brennan. In his book Howard indicated that he was in the area at that time. And his hard hat might make it easier to spot him in the crowd. Of course, Howard also said that he saw LHO in the window shortly after this. So, it seems to me that any movement seen in the window was probably LHO.

Okay, I have viewed James' stabilized clip of the Bronson film and have my opinion that Brennan can be seen walking away from the crowd around the epileptic near the end of the clip. He appears to the camera left (and heading towards the area where he sat on the wall) about the same time that we can see the blue top of Toni Glover's outfit appear towards the right of the crowd. I have taken the liberty of creating an enlarged and slowed down and cropped version of James' clip:

It is difficult to tell for sure, but I think he may be holding his hard hat in his hand.

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2021, 10:42:16 PM »
Howard Brennan sitting on the wall just to the left of Toni Glover and her mother

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2021, 10:42:16 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2021, 10:49:52 PM »
Wiegman /Bell frame Perspective

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2021, 11:32:36 PM »
Howard Brennan sitting on the wall just to the left of Toni Glover and her mother

In about 20 sec Brennan & the Glovers & Euins will nearly collide at that concrete pillar on the right.
The Glovers hopping off after the 3rd shot.
Brennan ducking down & laying on the grass next to it after the 2nd shot (ie on the rhs of the pillar here).
Euins ducking down & kneeling behind it after the 3rd shot (ie on the near side here of the pillar).
Wait, that duznt work. The Glovers must have squashed Brennan. No, they would have hopped down onto the low section first.  Brennan was lucky. Anyhow he was wearing a hardhat.

And all of that traffic congestion at the pillar was not watched by Worrell not standing directly under Oswald's window.
The top of Worrell's head would have been level with the top of the 2nd row of hollow blocks in front of the TSBD window.
But the congestion might have been watched by a young Howard Whatley standing on the road near the north-west corner.
Worrel a few years later was not wearing a hardhat when he head-butted a road curb.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 11:46:28 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2021, 11:32:36 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2021, 06:07:27 PM »
Darnell GIF

I don't know about you but whenever I went to the Race Track to bet on the horses I would always bet on the longshot.  Yes - I did lose quite often but when I did win it was always big.  So with that being said I have a longshot to put to your attention but, I don't have the capabilities to slow down, stop or magnify a certain picture ... so that's where you come in.  Is there anyone here, including Robin, who could do what I just mentioned concerning the clip above.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Please read on.

1. I firmly believe that the image in Altgen's 6 was indeed, Billy Lovelady, peering from the steps of the TSBD.  Okay?  Now what?  Well, if you look at the clip you will see someone on the steps that could be Lovelady.  It was the latter in Altgens 6 and several seconds later it was the same individual.  Could someone with the expertise necessary show that.   Like I said, it would be greatly appreciated.  But before you do investigate would you consider the following.

2.  Sometimes - and I do mean - sometimes - given the speed of  the clip -  it looks like Lovelady - afterwards on the extreme right- on the sidewalk looking down the street (several seconds later) trying to figure out what happened.   If that is confirmed .. then who is the clown still on the steps?  In other words, if Lovelady was shown in two different places then, it can't be him on the steps.  Could that be Oswald?  Any photographic evidence  which supports that?   Seriously,  people tend to think it has to be one or the other situation.  One - that was Oswald in Altgens 6 and it was tampered with to to show, Lovelady or, Two - that was Lovelady all along.  Isn't it possible BOTH could have been on the steps watching the motorcade?  Anyway, would someone check this out. 

Btw... if you do look at the clip you will see the man on the steps does appear to be startled and he does seem (to me) like he wants to bolt but then - quickly regains his composure.   Did he hear a shot?  Or did he see Baker rushing towards  the TSBD and he was afraid he'd be arrested? 

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 10:52:15 PM by Dan DAlimonte »