Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who's this guy in Alyea footage  (Read 8223 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Who's this guy in Alyea footage
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2021, 12:07:27 AM »
Advertisement
If you look at the footage from the beginning, I think we can see a rectangular name plate and a badge above same as this person in front of the TSBD. I think that this person in front of the TSBD is not the same as the one we are looking for in Alyea film. Seems that the person in Alyea film is slender and missing a black bow tie but because of rectangular name plate I think that he belonged to DPD department or the same department as the person in front of TSBD.

And here is another person from the same department. So, seems that all three of them belonged to the same department.

Hi Patrick,

That is a really fantastic spot.
I'm going to try and get a clear shot of the frame that shows the name plate but I believe you are correct.
It explains why the man is in the TSBD at this moment - he is a law enforcement officer.
I'm not convinced he is either of the men you have circled but I'm sure he will turn up in another pic.
Nice work

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2021, 12:07:27 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 12:16:39 AM »

This is as good as I could do but I think it clearly shows the name tag and, potentially, a badge above it.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 01:24:15 PM »
Hi Patrick,

That is a really fantastic spot.
I'm going to try and get a clear shot of the frame that shows the name plate but I believe you are correct.
It explains why the man is in the TSBD at this moment - he is a law enforcement officer.
I'm not convinced he is either of the men you have circled but I'm sure he will turn up in another pic.
Nice work

Thank you.
Most probably Alyea film guy was a member of Dallas Sheriff Department. I was searching through photos a lot but seems only they had light blue shirts and name tags above their right pockets.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 01:24:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2021, 12:06:55 AM »
Thank you.
Most probably Alyea film guy was a member of Dallas Sheriff Department. I was searching through photos a lot but seems only they had light blue shirts and name tags above their right pockets.

This obviously cannot be just the rectangular name tag, it needs to be name tag + badge------------or even just badge on its own:

But why would the badge be over his right breast pocket instead of his left?

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2021, 01:40:14 PM »
This obviously cannot be just the rectangular name tag, it needs to be name tag + badge------------or even just badge on its own:

But why would the badge be over his right breast pocket instead of his left?

Well, we do not know what exactly it is but I am sure it is a good starting point if you want to go through the photos and videos again and again.
While searching for Alyea guy I found the color photo guy. He was member of Dallas County Sheriff Department, Alvin Al Maddox who was later responsible for Jack Ruby claiming that Ruby gave him a paper writing confessing that mafia ordered Ruby to kill Oswald.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 02:51:06 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2021, 01:40:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2021, 10:06:38 PM »
Well, we do not know what exactly it is but I am sure it is a good starting point if you want to go through the photos and videos again and again.

Absolutely, Mr Jackson---and as Mr O'Meara said this detail on our man in Alyea was a fantastic spot (and not your first on this forum!)  Thumb1:

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 10:05:32 AM »
Absolutely, Mr Jackson---and as Mr O'Meara said this detail on our man in Alyea was a fantastic spot (and not your first on this forum!)  Thumb1:
Thank you Alan.
I was very sad and devastated when forum was hacked back in 2018. Many new finds and great topics disappeared.
But it is fascinating that even 58 years later we are getting new photos and new details to research.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 10:05:32 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2021, 01:14:19 AM »

Came across this chap in another Alyea clip.
Might be the same guy, hard to tell as the quality is quite poor.