Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 48086 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #400 on: May 23, 2021, 06:27:53 PM »
Advertisement
Says the contrarian who "speculates" and "assumes" every item of evidence of Oswald's guilt is the product of fakery.

Stop whining. I am right and you know it

Of course Oswald's destination would have to be the source of some "speculation" because only he would know for sure

Indeed... so you understand that I am right!

There is a basis for reasoned speculation, though. 

"reasoned speculation" LOL

Oswald was in flight.  He had no access to a car and limited resources.  He is familiar with the bus lines in Dallas as his primary means of transport.

Three speculations in three sentences.....

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to "speculate" that he was looking for a bus.  And the main bus transfer points where he could use the transfer were on Jefferson.

Hey Watson, if he was looking for a bus, why did he not simply get on to one. There were plenty about on Jefferson!

If he had any fantasy of escape, then it would involve getting to Mexico and then seeking asylum from the Cubans.  Of course that is wildly unrealistic but Oswald is a loon who had no good options under the circumstance.  Obviously, he couldn't stay in Dallas or the US.  He has just returned for Mexico and knows the drill.  If he has any plan, then it involved moving in that direction until someone catches him.

More "reasoned speculation"?   :D

You really don't get that your entire post is filled with one speculation after another, right?

No speculation needed

BILL CHAPMAN

BOOYAH

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: May 23, 2021, 06:27:53 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #401 on: May 23, 2021, 07:47:16 PM »
Now there's a path of least resistance if I ever saw one.
What are you running from, Martin?

Are you under the misguided impression that you said anything of significance in the post I responded to?

Calling it "reality" was the funniest part.

No speculation needed

BOOYAH

If no speculation is needed, then why are you and your ilk constantly speculating and making wild assumptions?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:49:08 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #402 on: May 23, 2021, 09:32:45 PM »
Are you under the misguided impression that you said anything of significance in the post I responded to?

Calling it "reality" was the funniest part.

If no speculation is needed, then why are you and your ilk constantly speculating and making wild assumptions?

Pretty sure a number of witnesses @Tippit and nearby weren't speculating or making wild assumptions.

BILL CHAPMAN
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:34:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: May 23, 2021, 09:32:45 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #403 on: May 23, 2021, 09:44:03 PM »
Pretty sure a number of witnesses @Tippit and nearby weren't speculating or making wild assumptions.

BILL CHAPMAN

And I'm pretty sure that you are not completely sure. No what?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2021, 01:31:51 AM »
And I'm pretty sure that you are not completely sure. No what?

I'm completely sure that you've missed the sarcasm in my use of 'pretty sure'. And I'm completely sure that #2 in the lineup (aka Lee Harvey Oswald ) was fingered by Helen Markham as the one she saw killing the officer. And I'm completely sure a few good men in and around the Tippit scene also fingered Oswald as the #2 man in the lineup.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 01:32:44 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2021, 01:31:51 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2021, 02:38:29 AM »
I'm completely sure that you've missed the sarcasm in my use of 'pretty sure'. And I'm completely sure that #2 in the lineup (aka Lee Harvey Oswald ) was fingered by Helen Markham as the one she saw killing the officer. And I'm completely sure a few good men in and around the Tippit scene also fingered Oswald as the #2 man in the lineup.

Good for you that you are completely sure. So now you can drop the "I'm pretty sure" crap.

Just consider this; I'm beyond sure that, even if I did not witness the actual crime, if I were placed in front of a 4 man line up like that I would pick Oswald as the most likely one as well.

Too bad that none of the line up witnesses were ever questioned by a defense lawyer because it is beyond a shadow of a doubt (IMO) that their identifications would have been destroyed on the stand.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2021, 03:04:30 AM »
Good for you that you are completely sure. So now you can drop the "I'm pretty sure" crap.

Just consider this; I'm beyond sure that, even if I did not witness the actual crime, if I were placed in front of a 4 man line up like that I would pick Oswald as the most likely one as well.

Too bad that none of the line up witnesses were ever questioned by a defense lawyer because it is beyond a shadow of a doubt (IMO) that their identifications would have been destroyed on the stand.

'So now you can drop the "I'm pretty sure" crap.'
Who are you to tell me to drop anything? And just who testified that Oswald was the 'most likely one' btw?

BILL CHAPMAN
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:54:07 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2021, 03:04:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2021, 10:37:04 AM »
'So now you can drop the "I'm pretty sure" crap.'
WhoTF are you to tell me to drop anything? And just who testified that Oswald was the 'most likely one' btw?

BILL CHAPMAN

WhoTF are you to tell me to drop anything?

Did you say something, hypocrite?

Now feel free to bugger off if you must.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 12:34:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »