Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36220 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: ?
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2021, 09:04:56 PM »
Advertisement
You haven't explained, Mr. Mytton, how the higher quality of material (the buttons upon the shirt worn that afternoon by the wrongly accused) were literally torn & ripped off his shirt during that intense physical altercation, while mere paper IF it genuinely was in his shirt pocket during that intense struggle is void of tearing, bending, etc.

We understand why it's much easier to attempt to ignore that glaring impossibility away as oppose to genuinely trying to account for the only way the mere paper is void of tearing, bending, etc. is it was planted hours after that intense struggle without considering the authentic condition mere paper would have been in as result of his manhandling. Major oops!

Now, once again, please take this opportunity to account for why those buttons on the shirt of wrongly accused sustained considerable wear and tear amid that intense struggle in the Texas Theatre, while that mere paper bus-transfer doesn't...

I fully understand, and would venture those reading along, fully understand if you cannot account for that. There's a reason for that. Tell us, Mr. Mytton, Why do you suppose the buttons of the spombleprofglidnoctobuns worn by the wrongly accused sustained considerable damage, while mere paper didn't?  It' a simple question. Please spare us any notion that that mere paper bus-transfer was from the same family-tree as the so-called magic-bullet.

The plain simple truth doesn't require magic. The plain simple truth doesn't require planted "evidence"...

Any particular reason you avoided this ---->

Mr. BALL - Anyway, you were not able to identify any man in the lineup as the passenger?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - As the passenger who had gotten on?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

There's a reason for that. The wrongly accused was nowhere near Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone a passenger on it. So much for the horse manure around 10th & Patton. The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 09:27:18 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2021, 09:04:56 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2021, 09:14:13 PM »
Now let's be completely neutral and examine the actual evidence

Did you really just say this? I mean, really    :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, he went there, Mr. Weidmann...

initially thought my eyes were deceiving me, but upon realising they weren't a sense of respect for Mr. Mytton's choice of words came over me. Hope he lives up to them like the smart, objective researcher he is more than capable of being.

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2021, 10:54:45 PM »
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir; they started wrestling and scuffling with him.
Mr. BALL - How many of them?
Mr. APPLIN - Well, there was about five officers, I believe.
Mr. BALL - Did you see any officers strike him?
Mr. APPLIN - I seen one strike him with a shotgun.
Mr. BALL - How did he do it?
Mr. APPLIN - He grabbed the muzzle of the gun and drawed it back and swung and hit him in the back.

In spite of not one of the officers involved would ever admit to the above use of the butt of a rifle, A pretty intense physical altercation nevertheless folks...all bets are off--high-stakes, life & death considering the five adrenaline pumped officers believed at that time he was responsible for what happened at 10th & Patton...high quality buttons went flying off, mere paper--of less material-quality--rivaled the stench of manure exploits of the magic bullet..

In addition, Here's an interesting development, considering Mr. Mytton's photo bearing the shirt pocket of the wrongly accused...

Mr. WALKER. He put his hands up...and McDonald put his hand down to Oswald's pocket, it looked like to me, and McDonald's head was tilted slightly to the right, looking down in the right hand.
Mr. BELIN. Looking in whose?
Mr. WALKER. McDonald's right hand as he was searching, and he felt of his pocket

Interesting no bus transfer present at this time. There's a reason for that. It was manufactured "evidence" planted hours well after the above intense physical altercation with not one, not two, not three, not four, but five individuals manhandling the diminutive physique of the wrongly accused. The problem with a hastily contrived script: The small, but important details are overlooked. Oops!

Mr. Mytton, lest you forget, let me remind you that you shared an image bearing the right pocket of the wrongly accused's shirt (so--now given the above revelation bearing no genuine evidence found of a bus-transfer in that pocket-- please refrain from a follow up post suggesting the planted bus-transfer was over in the other pocket).

Fair warning, should you go that route, it will be simply a waste of your time to do so. I've withheld an account of how that side of the shirt worn by the wrongly-accused that afternoon was worse off. Because I'm not a good poker player, Mr. Mytton, I've learned not to bluff...just trying to save you some time is all.

With saving you time in mind, be mindful even the National Archives states shirt-pocket...so be mindful of that sir and spare those reading along any suggestion the bus-transfer was in his trousers. 

Back next week G-d willing to reengage, listen, learn and set the record straight....The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 11:01:56 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2021, 10:54:45 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2021, 10:58:35 PM »

While we continue to await an honest, objective response from Mr. Mytton daring to explain how mere paper was left virtually intact, nary a tear or rip in not just one corner but all four corners on that otherwise pristine planted bus-transfer "evidence", let's return our attention back to the movements & personal experience of the wrongly-accused that afternoon during the immediate aftermath of the cowardly ambush of a duly elected representative of the people.

Let's start with Mr. Reeves' contribution, An excellent image of a still-frame taken from the private filming of Mr. Mentesana, capturing the wrongly-accused still in Dealey Plaza loooong after the false-narrative about a hasty escape. It's no coincidence that the gentleman standing there is slight of build. it is no coincidence that he is actually wearing the same clothing--top-to-bottom--the wrongly accused is wearing as he comes out of the Texas Theatre.

Minutes before appearing in the above image, the wrongly accused experiences the following ---->

* Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman stop him when he was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He said it was in the vestibule.
Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?
Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor....
A police officer asked him who he was, and just as he started to identify himself, his superintendent came up and said, "He is one of our men." And the policeman said, "Well, you step aside for a little bit."

*Following that brief encounter at the front entrance, let's continue following along to what comes next in Mr. Holmes' testimony ---->

Then another man rushed in past him as he started out the door, in this vestibule part of it, and flashed some kind of credential and he said, "Where is your telephone, where is your telephone, and said I am so and so, where is your telephone."
And he said, " I just pointed to the phone and said, 'there it is,' and went on out the door."

*moving along now to what comes next as the wrongly accused moves closer to the ensuing action out on the street...

He thereafter went outside and stood around for 5 - 10 minutes with his foreman -- Special Agent James W. Bookhout, 11/22/ 1963

Mr. Mentesana's film captures this event sequence...

Best results is to watch the video at the slowest speed possible, and freeze the frame at 12-13 secs in. May be helpful to some to view the foreman's manner of dress, height, etc. in the following video...

Brief recap: The wrongly accused was Not on Mr. McWatters' bus. Mr. McWatters clears this up rather succinctly, no Ifs, Ands, or Buts about it...

Mr. BALL - Anyway, you were not able to identify any man in the lineup as the passenger?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - As the passenger who had gotten on?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

The false-narrative wants us to believe an innocent man still standing with his foreman in Dealey Plaza for 5 to 10 minutes was clear across town near 10th & Patton...Wrong. The false-narrative wants us to believe manufactured evidence planted on the wrongly accused was his means of 'escape"/travel from Dealey Plaza. Wrong. The false-narrative wants us to believe an innocent man being Framed was up on the sixth floor lurking in the shadows with ill intent. Wrong again.

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 11:05:43 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2021, 01:27:16 AM »
While we continue to await an honest, objective response from Mr. Mytton daring to explain how mere paper was left virtually intact, nary a tear or rip in not just one corner but all four corners on that otherwise pristine planted bus-transfer "evidence",

Alan, cease and desist with the overdramatic hyperbole because your methodology of imagining unlikely scenarios, inventing untested scientific outcomes and excessively exaggerating your case is self defeating and as a result you've lost before you've even begun. But anyway I will once again give my full and honest appraisal of the "bus transfer" mystery and perhaps this time you may thoughtfully consider the following five powerful reasons why your misguided hypothesis above is unwarranted and is in desperate need of real world logic.

For a start how the heck does any paper concealed in a pocket be expected to tear, perhaps if you supported this line of reasoning with some actual evidence instead of self serving postulation then you may be able to create a case because as it is now, you're just not convincing me.

Secondly as I have pointed out, if nobody touched the pocket of the shirt, which covers only a fraction of overall surface area of the shirt then what's in the pocket will have no reason to tear, fold or rip and as for Oswald's pockets which I have again posted below, are not missing even 1 stitch and are as pristine as a newborns bum, therefore why should there be any observable deviation in the surface of the bus transfer?

Thirdly we don't know if the transfer was actually in his shirt pocket at the time, while sitting in prison he may have checked his pants pockets and transferred the transfer to his shirt pocket?

Fourthly there is Bledsoe who was on the bus and the day after in her affidavit gave a lot of specific details about that bus journey that didn't become public until later, Police Chief Curry on Saturday was telling reporters that he heard a "negro" in a car had picked up Oswald.

Fifthly and what makes this particular debate pointless is that Oswald himself admitted to multiple interrogators that he caught a bus!

Btw how does the conspirators inventing Oswald getting on and off a bus with all of the possible easily detectable flaws make any sense? Oswald got on and off a bus, get over it.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 01:43:19 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2021, 01:27:16 AM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2021, 08:52:58 PM »
Alan, cease and desist with the overdramatic hyperbole because your methodology of imagining unlikely scenarios, inventing untested scientific outcomes and excessively exaggerating your case is self defeating and as a result you've lost before you've even begun. But anyway I will once again give my full and honest appraisal of the "bus transfer" mystery and perhaps this time you may thoughtfully consider the following five powerful reasons why your misguided hypothesis above is unwarranted and is in desperate need of real world logic.

For a start how the heck does any paper concealed in a pocket be expected to tear, perhaps if you supported this line of reasoning with some actual evidence instead of self serving postulation then you may be able to create a case because as it is now, you're just not convincing me.

(1)  Soooo, Mr. Mytton, you honestly don't believe in that fierce struggle not one of the officers--in their efforts to control the wrongly accused grabbed his upper body in a tight-fisted manner? At least two of the five did so (their words not mine).

Secondly as I have pointed out, if nobody touched the pocket of the shirt, which covers only a fraction of overall surface area of the shirt then what's in the pocket will have no reason to tear, fold or rip and as for Oswald's pockets which I have again posted below, are not missing even 1 stitch and are as pristine as a newborns bum, therefore why should there be any observable deviation in the surface of the bus transfer?

Read N0. 1 above...specifically the account that at least two officers did control him from the front (again, Mr. Mytton, their words not mine). So, please explain to the rest of us how these two officers equates, quote, nobody touched the pocket of the shirt, unquote

Thirdly we don't know if the transfer was actually in his shirt pocket at the time, while sitting in prison he may have checked his pants pockets and transferred the transfer to his shirt pocket?

Fair and potentially likely, but the gray pants suffered worse damage in that intense physical-struggle than the shirt. Don't have my notes handy at the moment (on a public computer), but will try to retrace my steps back here before week's end to display them as one of the Warren Commission exhibits on record.

Fourthly there is Bledsoe who was on the bus and the day after in her affidavit gave a lot of specific details about that bus journey that didn't become public until later, Police Chief Curry on Saturday was telling reporters that he heard a "negro" in a car had picked up Oswald.

Mr. Mytton, you are too smart to believe anything Mrs. Bledsoe conjures up or parrots back amid her scripted lines, right? You are smarter than that, Mr. Mytton.

Fifthly and what makes this particular debate pointless is that Oswald himself admitted to multiple interrogators that he caught a bus!

He also said, quote, "I didn't shoot anybody", unquote...so, humour those of us reading along Mr. Mytton and explain why you believe the hearsay scripted 'evidence" to frame him but have a difficult time believing him speaking directly into the rolling cameras and stating, once again, quote, "I didn't shoot anybody", unquote. Mum always told me growing up lad you cannot have your cake and eat it too...so, Mr. Mytton, Why do you believe their hearsay scripted "evidence" but fail to believe everything the wrongly-accused said?

Btw how does the conspirators inventing Oswald getting on and off a bus with all of the possible easily detectable flaws make any sense? Oswald got on and off a bus, get over it.

Wrong!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 08:54:42 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2021, 09:00:11 PM »
Just keep reading your script, Mrs. Bledsoe ---->

Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I forget what I have to say.

Stick to the script ma'am and just parrot back what you, quote, "have to say"...

anything to Frame an innocent-party will do.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 09:00:43 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2021, 09:00:11 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2021, 09:06:07 PM »
They said the wrongly accused said this. they said the wrongly accused said that...

Yet the only time the general public ever hears directly from him--however briefly from his own mouth (not words put into his mouth to aid in Framing him) he shares this with the entire world ---->

The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.