Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36605 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: ?
« Reply #208 on: November 11, 2021, 05:36:47 PM »
Advertisement

Oswald's transfer was good for a certain time after the turn of the hour. So the tear line is straight across.

Anyone can see that the transfer stub was not torn but rather cut. Nice try though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: November 11, 2021, 05:36:47 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #209 on: November 16, 2021, 05:36:29 PM »
So? Anyway the claim that the transfer isn't pristine is correct. But there is another problem---That transfer was incomplete [unusable]
Gil Jesus explains here...
https://gil-jesus.com/?page_id=1280

Exemplary research conducted there by, Mr. Jesus, thanks for sharing this gem, Mr. Freeman, two thumbs up!

Mr. BALL. You didn’t–as I understand it, when you were at the police lineup, you told us that you didn’t–weren’t able to identify this man in the lineup as the man who got off, that you gave the transfer to.
Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I couldn’t–
Mr. BALL. You couldn’t do it?
Mr. McWATTERS. I wouldn’t do it and I wouldn’t do it now.
(2 H 279 )

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 05:39:27 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2021, 07:07:29 PM »
It was a 'sort of' dead end. It was possible to cross the tracks and drive into what is now called the 'West End'...

Appreciate the awesome view in this overhead snapshot, Mr. Freeman, thanks for sharing it.  Yes, I concur @ "sort of" dead end. I also learned recently that Houston Street extended wasn't paved, so that also left me with the impression it wasn't exactly well traveled.

Looking at the sixth floor window there on the southeast corner of the TSBD makes we wonder aloud if the brown suited male figure eyewitness Carolyn Walther saw w/another male holding a rifle was also the same male figure Roy Truly and Marrion Baker genuinely encountered per Mr. Baker's same day affidavit before the shenanigans of a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse-manure was manufactured...to frame the wrongly-accused.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337201/m1/1/zoom/?resolution=2&lat=2874&lon=750

Nothing in that same day affidavit resembling anything along the later scripted horse manure about a lower-floor and/or lunchroom yada, yada, yada....Major difference between encountering someone walking away from a stairway (Baker's words, not mine) than the scripted version inside a lunchroom.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2021, 07:07:29 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2021, 07:30:17 PM »

See the blonde guy [with his fist clenched having just picked up a bullet from the ground]
I believe that is the same guy standing to the left of the police car in the other photo.
He was not an identifiable Dallas authority [IOW probably a Fed guy]

Lots of extra bullets flying around that afternoon in Dealey Plaza, even from the front-right of the presidential-limousine ---->

Mr. KELLERMAN. And I turned my head to the right because whatever this noise was I was sure that it came from the right.

not to mention the extra bullet your image captures, and additionally the extra bullet that missed completely and wounded Mr. James Tague (RIP)

That said, I took special interest in the time noted in your image up on the electronic billboard sign @ 12:40PM. This is important because it serves to refute any bogus claims that the news station vehicle and also Mr. Warnock's big red fire engine truck could have been in Dealey Plaza sooner than the Truth. Neither of these vehicles have even arrived or taken up their positions as noted much later in Mr. Mentesana's home movie film.

That truth is captured by Mr. Mentesana's home movie clip, demonstrating that the wrongly-accused was still in Dealey Plaza for at least a few minutes after the dispatch time of that big fire engine truck at 1:02PM (Mr. Warnock's words, not mine). Another noteworthy takeaway besides the 12:40PM time stamp in your image is also your astute discernment that the gentleman in that still frame w/the wrongly-accused and that bright red firetruck is, quote, "... not an identifiable Dallas authority [IOW probably a Fed guy". unquote.

Though we differ on the identify of that man, certainly thank you for the time stamp in the image you shared of someone retrieving one of those extra bullets fired that afternoon.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 07:49:32 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2021, 07:41:14 PM »
Last post today folks. be sure to read Mr. Jesus (Gil's) exemplary research link shared by Mr. Freeman. Best wishes to all to stay well, healthy, safe and free of any lingering dangers of COVID-19. Back next week the Good Lord willing.

Mr. BALL. You didn’t–as I understand it, when you were at the police lineup, you told us that you didn’t–weren’t able to identify this man in the lineup as the man who got off, that you gave the transfer to.
Mr. McWATTERS. I told them to the best of my knowledge, I said the man that I picked out was the same height, about the same height, weight and description. But as far as actually saying that is the man I couldn’t–
(2 H 279 )

With good reason, Mr. McWatters' because the wrongly-accused didn't board your bus, let alone ask you for a bus-transfer that afternoon. The wrongly-accused remained behind in Dealey Plaza long after the events at 10th & Patton, and with no reason to "escape" from something he did not do.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 07:42:36 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2021, 07:41:14 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2021, 12:56:10 AM »
Anyone can see that the transfer stub was not torn but rather cut. Nice try though.
Of course it's cut. Just as McWatters said transfer cutting was the norm.

Mr. McWATTERS - Yes, sir; I designate the time of the we have one general transfer point. In other words, Lamar Street is what we call our general transfer point in which all transfers are cut within the quarter of the hour in which you are supposed to be there.
In other words, if you was to arrive there at, say, 12:50 or in that vicinity, you always give the passenger the 15 minutes, in other words, within the hour of the transfer. In other words, is the way they have you to cut your transfers across your cutter.
In other words, it is just a little thing that you raise up and down and you can adjust them, and right here is a book of them in which you can see the time. It is one, in other words, 2:15, 3:30, and 4:45, and we set them in other words, if you wanted at 1:15, 1 o'clock would be across this direction. If you wanted it 1:15 you would cut across this direction or if you wanted it 1:45 you would cut it in this direction. In other words, 1:15, - :30 and - :45. In other words, the 15 minutes is always given at the time, at the general transfer point.
Representative FORD - It is 10:25 now. How would you cut it right now?
Mr. McWATTERS - At 10:25.
Representative FORD - Why don't you cut one?
Mr. McWATTERS - I have a regular cutter, you see; let's see if he can get something that would--in other words, 10:25, I will just cut it, in other words, cut across there, and cut it, in other words, at 10:30, in other words, it would show at 10:30.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2021, 03:29:38 AM »
The bus transfer was not in Pristine condition and was folded, and the shirt pockets on Oswald's shirt show absolutely no sign of being torn or ripped, they are literally pristine!

JohnM

The bus transfer isn't exactly in "pristine condition" but still looks to be in excellent condition all around.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2021, 03:29:38 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2021, 05:40:40 PM »
Contrary to the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame an innocent party, the wrongly-accused was not the man on Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone asking for a bus transfer ---->

(2 H 279
)

In every instance in this case, the "evidence" framing the wrongly-accused is manufactured.  A genuine investigation would have left no stone unturned, beginning with the following Freudian slip ---->

Mr. Truly. So I went back downstairs with Chief Lumpkin.
Mr. BELIN. When you got on the sixth floor, did you happen to go over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor at about that time or not?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I sure didn't.
Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

On more time for the record, M. Truly ---->

It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.[/i]

Last time, Mr. Truly ---->

It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.[/i]

With ample time to stage a sniper's nest: plant the shell casings; and rifle to Frame an innocent party.  What did they promise you, Mr. Truly, thirty pieces of shiny silver?

“Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
” ― George Washington

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:42:40 PM by Alan J. Ford »