Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 56872 times)

Offline James Hackerott

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #488 on: May 05, 2021, 02:45:36 AM »
Advertisement
Messrs Williams and (especially) Arce suggest it was considerably earlier than that.

Mr Shelley words the following reply rather carefully:

Mr. BALL - Were you there when they found anything up there?
Mr. SHELLEY - I was, I believe I was on the sixth floor when they found the gun but we were searching all parts of that floor.

I would be just as slow to trust what Captain Fritz, Detective Senkel or Mr Truly have to say on this!

Perhaps shadow analysis of the footage/photographs showing Messrs Shelley, Williams and Arce would resolve this timing issue?
Using the TSBD east wall for shadow study is not sensitive with this point of view – the shadow changes very little during the interval of interest. However, the lamppost casting a shadow across the body of Detective Brown is useful. But first to place him it is necessary to simulate the Allen photo and position volunteers for a reasonable match. I estimate the time of the Allen photo between 13:25 and 13:30.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: May 05, 2021, 02:45:36 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #489 on: May 05, 2021, 02:50:24 AM »
Using the TSBD east wall for shadow study is not sensitive with this point of view – the shadow changes very little during the interval of interest. However, the lamppost casting a shadow across the body of Detective Brown is useful. But first to place him it is necessary to simulate the Allen photo and position volunteers for a reasonable match. I estimate the time of the Allen photo between 13:25 and 13:30.

Thanks James.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #490 on: May 05, 2021, 02:53:06 AM »
And yet you have Jim Ewell recalling Jerry Hill holding up the chicken on the sixth floor prior to this.

Why 'prior to this'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: May 05, 2021, 02:53:06 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #491 on: May 05, 2021, 02:54:15 AM »

Many thanks indeed for this, Mr Hackerott---------I stand corrected as to when Mr Williams & co. were put in the car!  Thumb1:

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #492 on: May 05, 2021, 02:55:25 AM »
Why 'prior to this'?

Because Hill arrived just as Mooney announced the discovery of the shells and left before Fritz arrived.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: May 05, 2021, 02:55:25 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #493 on: May 05, 2021, 02:59:18 AM »
Fritz had left the building guy the time Studebaker dusted the bottle. Alyea is mistaken.

Why? Mr Alyea says he filmed two things: a) Captain Fritz b) Mr Studebaker. He doesn't say a) and b) were in the same shot.

Do you really believe Mr Alyea hallucinated the finding of chicken bones & Dr Pepper bottle on the fifth floor? He is quite, quite emphatic about this event-------and clearly dismayed by the officers' continued support for the fiction that they were found on the sixth floor.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #494 on: May 05, 2021, 03:01:38 AM »
Why? Mr Alyea says he filmed two things: a) Captain Fritz b) Mr Studebaker. He doesn't say a) and b) were in the same shot.

Do you really believe Mr Alyea hallucinated the finding of chicken bones & Dr Pepper bottle on the fifth floor? He is quite, quite emphatic about this event-------and clearly dismayed by the officers' continued support for the fiction that they were found on the sixth floor.

Do you really believe all the officers who saw the lunch remains on/in the SN before Alyea arrived there were hallucinating?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: May 05, 2021, 03:01:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2021, 03:02:13 AM »
Because Hill arrived just as Mooney announced the discovery of the shells and left before Fritz arrived.

So what? Mr Alyea was on the fifth floor (for the first time) well before this