Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How many JFKA CT's also endorse other conspiracies, like 9/11, OJ, Moon etc.?  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Advertisement
Quote from: John Mytton on January 28, 2024, 02:00:10 AM

My job is to keep this topic on the front page and you make it so easy by falling for every trap I set up, because, and I mean no offence by this, but you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

JohnM

I don't mind keeping this useless topic on the front page because as long as it's there it will keep on exposing you as the troll you are.

Now, why do you need "ammunition" at all?

Btw, if you want to insult me, you really have to do a whole lot better that this pathetic childish attempt.

Yes, the guy acts like an angry, petty teenager. All he does is post fraudulent graphics, hurl insults, and make erroneous statements. Time and again he proves (1) that he is not to be taken seriously, (2) that he doesn't understand basic logic or critical thinking, and (3) that what little reading he's done has been almost exclusively in pro-WC sources.

His overheated, condescending polemic is comical given that he's defending a position that 2/3 to 3/4 of the Western world has rejected for decades now.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Zeon Mason

Mytton uses that  wizards spell that takes the stick out of the trolls hand and the stick  itself then knocks the troll unconscious 😳

You have to be careful messing with the LN wizards because of their expertise in presenting what seems to be a logical argument constructed on physical evidence which they deem  (have faith) to be credible.

The CT general view (imo ) is that when each  piece of evidence is examined, that the devil in the details phenomenon introduces a lot of reasonable doubt that the evidence can is credible because of the confused chain of custody and sloppy documentation or lack thereof.

I wonder if I’m crazy  sometimes because how could I agree with Martin W. On the JFK conspiracy perspective yet also agree with Richard, the dedicated LN whom I agree with relative to Trump?

And I still like Mytton even when he uses that LN wizardry to ruin my arguments 😵‍💫