Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.  (Read 15794 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2024, 11:38:53 AM »
Advertisement
I think that the AR15 had a right hand twist.
If the nose of the hollow-point slug contacts JFK's skull at 6 o'c on the slug then the hollow point will i think suffer more initial damage at that 6 o'c sector of the nose.
During the slug's say 6 inch trajekt through the brain the slug partly disintegrates to say less than a half of its original 55 grain, & slows to less than a half of its initial 3200 fps, & veers upwards, & tumbles upwards.
The more damaged sector of the slug twists from say 6 o'c at entry to say 12 o'c at exit, rotating clockwise (right hand twist) a half twist.
Then after exit the slug tumbles some more & hits & cracks the windshield just left of the rear vision mirror, having veered 6 deg in JFK's head.
The slug then ricochets back & down & up off the front seat (or up off the dash)(or the floor) & then out into Elm St.
I mention all of this koz i am thinking about how the twist of the remnant slug during its trajekt through the head might aid the 6 deg veer, ie based on the orientation of the more damaged sector magnifying the veer in some way.
That there 6 deg of veer is a big ask (for a hollow-point) in only 6 inches, & needs all the help it can get. Still thinking.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 11:39:59 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Bronson saw Hickey shoot JFK.
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2024, 11:38:53 AM »