Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 35542 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2023, 10:44:46 PM »
Advertisement
        Gee, why am I Not Surprised that NOBODY addresses: (1) Mandated Oswald "jack-in-the-box" sniper maneuvers, (2) Altering the Limo location on Elm, or (3) Elapsed time for the 3 shots being DOUBLED to 12 Seconds, to slip this "signal strike" theory within the boundaries of Ball Park Plausible?
(1)
Here are the timings for Oswald's shot-1 & shot-2 & for a faux shot-3.
87 ft is the horizontal dist scaled by me, 106 ft is the hypotenuse dist allowing for vertical dist estimated by me.

Oswald Shot ----------- hit at ------ fired at  ------ sound hit JFK at – Carcano = 2170 ft per sec.
1 --- 87 ft = 106 ft ----- Z113 ------ Z112.1 ---------- Z113.9 ----- camera runs at 18.3 frames per sec.
2 --- 184 ft = 197 ft---- Z218 ------- Z216.3 --------- Z219.6
3 --- 255 ft = 266 ft ---- Z313 -------- Z310.8 --------- Z315.2 -------- Oswald did not have a shot-3.
The time tween shot-1 & shot-2 is 104.2 frames, which is 5.7 sec. Holland reckoned that shot-1 was at Z106, which is an extra 7 frames, or 0.4 sec, which makes it 6.1 sec.
The time tween shot-2 & faux shot-3 is 94.5 frames, which is 5.2 sec.
Adding to 10.9 sec.

Here are the timings for Hickey's auto burst, based on there being 6 shots.
Hickey Shot ------------- hit at ------ fired at  ------ sound hit JFK at -------
6 ---- 26 ft---------------- Z313 -------- Z312.8 ---------- Z313.2 --- hit JFK in head & cracked windshield.
5 ---- AR15 = 3250 ft per sec------------ Z310.0 ---------- hit chrome trim on windshield.
4 ---- sound = 1100 ft per sec ----------- Z307.25 -------- went over the windshield, hit Elm St.
3 ---- probly 400 rpm= 6.67 rps --------- Z304.5 ---------- went over the windshield, hit Elm St.
2 ------------------------------------------- Z301.8 ----------- went over the windshield, hit Elm St.
1 ------------------------------------------- Z299.0 ---- probly hit Main St pavement & then kerb near Tague.
My calculation of Oswald's angles based on above is .....
shot-1 at Z113 is -34.8 deg. If at Holland's Z106 it is still -34.6 deg koz either way it is at the signals.
shot-2 at Z218 is -21.0 deg.
shot-3 at Z312 is -16.6 deg.
So, how is 34.8  deg to 21.0 deg a jack in the box?

(2) What limo re-location?
(3) What shot timings?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 10:45:25 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2023, 10:44:46 PM »

« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2023, 10:52:58 PM »
........................................From the other thread.....................................https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3832.16.html

Stop the above youtube at 0:54.
Yes, the problem of the AR15 is like the SBT. But, the SBT works (ie re line & angle), & the AR15 theory works (ie re line & angle).
U correctly mention that we dont know whether the jfklimo was completely inside the center lane. But this is not critical. If the jfklimo was half in the fast lane then this would only make a say 40 inch difference to the alignment of the limo center line where it meets Tague, ie the center line moves 40 inches to the left, ie a 40 inch offset, but is still parallel, ie the angle to Elm St duznt change in the 2 scenarios, ie if Queen Mary too was half in the fast lane.

Notice that in the above frame the jfklimo is say 20% in the fast lane. I forget where i got that frame. Its from one of the members here. But i painted the stars etc. It shows jfk sitting well right, but at Z312 jfk's head was lower & very near the center line of the limo (ie where the lowest star is drawn)(that star is supposed to show the inshoot)(the hollow star shows the position of the crack damage).

What duznt work is the theory that Oswald fired the headshot, ie from the sniper's nest. The angles are wrong (Donahue in Mortal Error).
And a Carcano FMJ duznt explode (Donahue in Mortal Error)(however soft point Carcano's were available)(& Oswald could have made his own Carcano hollow-point i suppose).

I cant remember whether the horizontal line & angle problem for the AR15 has been dealt with in much detail on this forum.
The vertical line & angle problem has been dealt with in this present thread & in a Bronson footage thread that i started a couple of years ago. https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2836.32.html

Donahue dealt with the vertical line & angle problem for the AR15 in Mortal Error. Not so much the horizontal line & angle problem i think.

Daniel R Roffe wrote a book......... JFK Motorcade: The Accidental Shooting Death of President John F Kennedy.
This deals mainly with the horizontal & vertical line & angle problem i think.
I could not find a used copy for sale on the internet, but would cost about $200.
And i could not find any info or drawings from the book.

As detailed in this thread, some or all of the AR15 shots had to pass throo the gap between the upturned vizors on Queen Mary.
And one or two might have had to pass throo the gap between the upturned vizors in the jfklimo.
All of the shots had to pass over the windshield of Queen Mary.
And the 2nd last shot which dented the chrome trim above the mirror in the jfklimo had to pass under the divider/roll-bar of the jfklimo. In the above frame the divider/roll-bar has been left out (because the frame originally  dealt with the SBT i suppose, it did not deal with the AR15).

And the remnant slug from the last shot, the head shot, had to veer 6 deg inside the head, & then crack the windshield.
6 deg is a big ask for a hollow point.
But it works, it has to work.
It was rotten luck, he was just doing his job.

bump

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2023, 11:34:21 PM »
bump

You show SA Hickey having the AR-15 in the crook of his arm. The AR-15 was laying on the FLOORBOARD of the JFK Limo. He would have had to bend over from his elevated seated position and awkwardly lift the rifle upward. The rifle would therefore NOT be at anything close to a level position. Your visual aid is nowhere close to accurate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2023, 11:34:21 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2023, 11:39:31 PM »
(1) My calculation of Oswald's angles based on above is .....
shot-1 at Z113 is -34.8 deg. If at Holland's Z106 it is still -34.6 deg koz either way it is at the signals.
shot-2 at Z218 is -21.0 deg.
shot-3 at Z312 is -16.6 deg.
So, how is 34.8  deg to 21.0 deg a jack in the box?

(2) What limo re-location?
(3) What shot timings?

Your're being completely unaware of (2) & (3) tells me all I need to know. You need to put down the calculator and actually understand ALL of the claims being made with regard to the signal strike.

« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2023, 11:54:52 PM »
    Your're being completely unaware of (2) & (3) tells me all I need to know. You need to put down the calculator and actually understand ALL of the claims being made with regard to the signal strike.
I reckon that i know more than u about Holland's stuff.
So give me a clue re your claim that Holland stuffed up re pozzy of limo & timings of shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2023, 11:54:52 PM »

« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2023, 01:21:04 AM »
38:40.......... They say that their 3D of Dealey Plaza 100% rules out that Hickey might have fired the headshot.
40:30……. John Orr too mentions Hickey probably being too low.
http://www.mountainrivercabins.com/JohnOrrReport.pdf

[12] JFK Assassination: What Modern Forensic Reconstructions Reveal by Angelos Leiloglou and...
Unlisted FARO Technologies  6.44K subscribers  2,960 views  Jan 19, 2021   ...Mark Johnson

In this session, see the forensic analysis of the evidence and reconstruction of the assassination of JFK. Hear from forensic experts Angelos Leiloglou and Mark Johnson on what they uncovered in their reconstruction of the shooting testing the Warren Commission’s famous “Single Bullet Theory.”

Presented by Angelos Leiloglou, Founder and Principal 3D Forensic Analyst, Forensicviz

Angelos Leiloglou is the founder and principal 3D analyst at Forensic Viz, where they specialize in the application of photogrammetry for the forensic analysis of video and photographic evidence to reconstruct officer-involved shootings, construction and industrial accidents, vehicle collisions, and more.

Forensic Viz also produces compelling forensically-based visualizations and graphics to help attorneys and other experts explain their cases clearly and effectively. His visualizations and graphics have been admitted in Federal and State courts all over the United States. Angelos has collaborated with engineers and other experts on hundreds of reconstructions, bringing together the latest technology and visualization techniques to provide clear, accurate answers and visualizations.

Presented by Mark Johnson, CEO, Visual Law Group

After fourteen years as a dynamic plaintiff's trial lawyer, Mark Johnson is now recognized as one of the leading experts in 3D forensic visualization and animation and authority in photogrammetric reconstruction technologies. Featured on CBS 60 Minutes, ABC Good Morning America, the New York times, and in other numerous news and industry publications, Mark advocates for the use of advanced technologies in the courtroom and has received high praise. As the CEO of Visual Law Group, Mark Johnson continues to push the limits of innovation in litigation.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 01:29:52 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2023, 03:23:23 AM »

You show SA Hickey having the AR-15 in the crook of his arm. The AR-15 was laying on the FLOORBOARD of the JFK Limo. He would have had to bend over from his elevated seated position and awkwardly lift the rifle upward. The rifle would therefore NOT be at anything close to a level position. Your visual aid is nowhere close to accurate.
Yes, that cartoon should show Hickey picking the AR15 up from the floor.
Other segments of that same cartoon do show him picking the AR15 up from the floor.
In any case, when Hickey picks up the AR15 he then has to raize it up & swing it around over the top of O'Donnell's head, which that cartoon duz fairly well.
Whether the AR15 was held in one hand or in both hands might not be important.
Whether the AR15 was under the armpit might not be important, but holding it under his armpit requires that Hickey stood fully up during the shots.
Holding the AR15 out in front of his chest, ie a little higher than if it were under his armpit, duznt require that Hickey stood fully up.
Anyhow its an amazingly good cartoon.
My  own theory is that Hickey fired an autoburst of at least 4 shots, hence that cartoon should have the first shot at say Z300, not Z312.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2023, 03:23:23 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2023, 12:57:01 PM »
I reckon that i know more than u about Holland's stuff.
So give me a clue re your claim that Holland stuffed up re pozzy of limo & timings of shots.

You claim, "I know more than u.....". OK. This is Not the way to sustain a conversation.