Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 35557 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2023, 11:47:19 PM »
Advertisement
    It's possible that SA Hickey fired the AR-15 and did Not hit JFK. The firing happening After the Kill Shot when Hickey stood up inside the Queen Mary and the car lurched forward as SA Kinney floored the accelerator. Regarding O'Donnell and Powers, they could have been down on the floorboard or leaning low inside the car when the AR-15 was fired. In addition to their cattywampus physical position inside the car, SA Kinney filed a report detailing that when he accelerated the car, he simultaneously activated the SIREN. This Large Siren can be seen atop the (L) front fender. It's sound is totally Un-Muffled. With all of this going on, they could have easily missed the firing of the AR-15   
Powers and O'Donnell both remembered seeing Clint Hill climb onto the limo and Jackie jump onto the trunk lid. they also saw the limo accelerate immediately after this. They never claimed to have been "leaning low" or hitting the floorboard at any point as far as I've ever been able to find.

One thing that people don't realize is the force of the muzzle blast, especially from a rifle. It's very noticeable if you're not directly behind the muzzle. The guys in the front seat most definitely would have felt a rifle going off in the back seat.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2023, 11:47:19 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2023, 12:10:13 AM »
Read this thread (& my other threads).
If my Hickey theory is correct then u will not find one bit of hard evidence that contradicts it.
One strike & it is out.
I can call it my theory koz other Hickeyists say that Hickey fired only one shot -- i have shown that he fired at least 4 shots -- based on hard evidence.

If my Hickey theory is correct then u will not find one bit of hard evidence that contradicts it.

Not a single witness saw it happen including those inches away from where the muzzle blast would have been.
Is that hard evidence contradicting your theory?
Obviously, I could argue that an invisible unicorn took the head shot and that you can't prove any differently. Is that the level you're working at?
Unless, of course, you have a reasonable [meaning 'credible'] explanation for why nobody heard or saw the shots being taken.
Do you have such an explanation?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2023, 12:18:59 AM »
It's insane alright, we all know it was the driver  ::)

;D
You're clearly unaware of the latest "Gun-Toting Poodle" theory. 8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2023, 12:18:59 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2023, 12:20:44 AM »
Hickey was falling forward during his shots -- the headshot was the last shot.
I originally thort that he was falling backwards -- but this duznt work (it is falsified by the Bronson footage) -- & if falling backwards then the headshot would have to be the first shot (which would make the last shot at say Z321).

SPECIFICALLY, what makes you believe the "headshot was the last shot"?
       Your adjusting the "falling backwards" to fit your Theory is indicative of a Work-In-Progress. Get back to the drawing board and let me know when you get everything lined out.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:34:01 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2023, 12:25:21 AM »
Powers and O'Donnell both remembered seeing Clint Hill climb onto the limo and Jackie jump onto the trunk lid. they also saw the limo accelerate immediately after this. They never claimed to have been "leaning low" or hitting the floorboard at any point as far as I've ever been able to find.

One thing that people don't realize is the force of the muzzle blast, especially from a rifle. It's very noticeable if you're not directly behind the muzzle. The guys in the front seat most definitely would have felt a rifle going off in the back seat.
  If Powers and O'Donnell did Not mention the SIREN, then their stories are not consistent with the mayhem that ensued. That LOUD SIREN is an overlooked FACT. Their failure to mention the siren means they also could have missed the AR-15 being discharged.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2023, 12:25:21 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2023, 12:28:47 AM »

Not a single witness saw it happen including those inches away from where the muzzle blast would have been.
Obviously, I could argue that an invisible unicorn took the head shot and that you can't prove any differently. Is that the level you're working at?
Unless, of course, you have a reasonable [meaning 'credible'] explanation for why nobody heard or saw the shots being taken.

I contend that there is More Evidence that SA Hickey fired the AR-15 vs Oswald firing the Carcano. You guys need to get objectively consistent with the evidence you require.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:29:33 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2023, 12:39:43 AM »

Hard evidence is physical evidence.
Witness statements are not hard evidence. Some are more credible than others.
Mortal Error (Donahue & Menninger)($30) & JFK The Smoking Gun (McLaren)($30) have a good analysis of witnesses re Hickey & re the AR15.
One bit of hard contra-evidence can falsify my theory.
A picture, a footage, a dent in the chrome, an exploding head, the smell of gunpowder etc etc --- hard evidence.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:40:34 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2023, 12:39:43 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2023, 12:43:31 AM »
  If Powers and O'Donnell did Not mention the SIREN, then their stories are not consistent with the mayhem that ensued. That LOUD SIREN is an overlooked FACT. Their failure to mention the siren means they also could have missed the AR-15 being discharged.
Witnesses sometimes lie.
Powers is the only occupant of Queen Mary that did not lie (re hearing the AR15).