Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 33638 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2023, 06:15:36 PM »
Advertisement
My postings cover every aspect, my postings cover all of the evidence, there is no other stuff that is interesting, me myself (a genius) i have explained every atom of the evidence, every atom of what happened (with the AR15), all that u mere mortals have to do is to read my stuff, i did the hard work, all that u mere mortals have to do is to understand, should not be difficult.

I prefer the work done by Lex Luthor. He says that AR-15 would have done more damage than merely scratching the cement curb.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2023, 06:15:36 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2023, 09:01:47 PM »
     I prefer the work done by Lex Luthor. He says that AR-15 would have done more damage than merely scratching the cement curb.
The AR15 slug that hit the kerb near Tague had firstly hit the tarmac of Main St,
thats why it had lost its thin copper half jacket,
thats why no copper was found in the impact mark (scratch) on the concrete,
thas why they found antimony,
thats why the mark was just a scratch.
This slug was probly shot-1 of at least 4 shots, hollow points.
I doubt that there is a youtube of a hollowpoint AR15 say 55 grain slug ricocheting off concrete, either directly, or, after an initial shallow ricochet.
Have u a source re Luther?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 09:47:49 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2023, 12:31:07 AM »
Just as an aside here is Zapruder's & Sitzman's view of the carpark & paling fence.
The grassy knoll snipers (about 20 ovem) must have been behind the tree.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2023, 12:31:07 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2023, 01:12:39 PM »
Just as an aside here is Zapruder's & Sitzman's view of the carpark & paling fence.
The grassy knoll snipers (about 20 ovem) must have been behind the tree.

Lex said to thank you for posting this pic. It clearly shows the high elevation a person achieves when standing on the Zapruder Perch vs the height of that bush/tree at the very bottom of this pic. There's no way that bush/tree blocked Zapruder's camera from filming the Black Dog Man Nook or the 3 gents standing below on The Steps.
     There is plenty of space between that large tree and the picket fence. Enough open space to walk through, or to stand and fire a weapon. Gary Mack's Badgeman stuff placed the shooter on the parking lot side of the picket fence. This is wrong. The shooter was on the large tree side of the fence. So was the spotter. This is why the spotter was able to quickly confront Gordon Arnold and take his film. The spotter, (No Hat Cop), did not have to climb over the picket fence or run around it. Both spotter and shooter were only feet behind Gordon Arnold as they blended into the shadows along that picket fence. All these years and people are still chasing that Gary Mack mis-direction. I'm not gonna get into Mack failing to ever mention that Gordon Arnold did a Sixth Floor interview on 6/6/1989 or that Mack himself did a Sixth Floor interview of Gordon Arnold's widow and son on 1/13/06, or that Mack actually talked with Gordon Arnold on the phone once or twice way back in 1980/1981. Their chit-chat being long before Arnold did his segment on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (1988).   
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:21:35 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2023, 03:21:06 PM »
My postings cover every aspect, my postings cover all of the evidence, there is no other stuff that is interesting, me myself (a genius) i have explained every atom of the evidence, every atom of what happened (with the AR15), all that u mere mortals have to do is to read my stuff, i did the hard work, all that u mere mortals have to do is to understand, should not be difficult.

The most obvious omission to this theory is you do not take into account the effect of the muzzle blast on the SS men located around the rifle. Specifically, the men in front. Having someone fire the rifle near their heads would have somewhat rung their bell and made their ears ring. They show absolutely no reaction at all, let alone the discomfort level of having someone fire a gun that close to their ears, and not a mention of a shot being fired in anyone’s statements, let alone 4 shots.

You have it right with LHO firing only two shots. Those two shots explain and answer all questions for the entire assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2023, 03:21:06 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2023, 03:42:39 PM »
The most obvious omission to this theory is you do not take into account the effect of the muzzle blast on the SS men located around the rifle. Specifically, the men in front. Having someone fire the rifle near their heads would have somewhat rung their bell and made their ears ring. They show absolutely no reaction at all, let alone the discomfort level of having someone fire a gun that close to their ears, and not a mention of a shot being fired in anyone’s statements, let alone 4 shots.

You have it right with LHO firing only two shots. Those two shots explain and answer all questions for the entire assassination.

The SS is a brotherhood. I'll believe anything any of them says or FAILS to say when SA Clint Hill admits that the JFK Limo came to a STOP at some point before reaching Parkland Hospital. This is when Motorcycle Officer Chaney caught up to the Lead Car and told Chief Curry the condition of JFK inside the Limo. To this day, Clint Hill continues claiming the JFK Limo went non-stop to Parkland Hospital. That is pure  BS: and as a result, everything Hill says needs to be looked at closely.
    Regarding the possible discharge of the AR-15 by SA Hickey, the most damning evidence proving this is 3 different people smelling Gun Powder as the Queen Mary traveled down Elm St. This includes DPD Cop Smith smelling gun powder way down inside the Parking Lot, along with Mrs Cabell, and Sen Yarborough. Yarborough claimed he smelled gun powder almost all the way to Parkland Hospital and he was riding in the car directly behind the Queen Mary which Hickey sat inside.

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2023, 11:26:45 PM »
    The SS is a brotherhood. I'll believe anything any of them says or FAILS to say when SA Clint Hill admits that the JFK Limo came to a STOP at some point before reaching Parkland Hospital. This is when Motorcycle Officer Chaney caught up to the Lead Car and told Chief Curry the condition of JFK inside the Limo. To this day, Clint Hill continues claiming the JFK Limo went non-stop to Parkland Hospital. That is pure  BS: and as a result, everything Hill says needs to be looked at closely.
    Regarding the possible discharge of the AR-15 by SA Hickey, the most damning evidence proving this is 3 different people smelling Gun Powder as the Queen Mary traveled down Elm St. This includes DPD Cop Smith smelling gun powder way down inside the Parking Lot, along with Mrs Cabell, and Sen Yarborough. Yarborough claimed he smelled gun powder almost all the way to Parkland Hospital and he was riding in the car directly behind the Queen Mary which Hickey sat inside.
Officer Brown said that the motorcade came to a stop for at least 30 seconds on the Stemmons on ramp.
Hoffman's wordage supports Brown.
I posted this stuff some months back.

Hickey had 4 or 5 empty casings in his pocket, hence the stink at Parklands.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 11:30:46 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2023, 11:26:45 PM »

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2023, 11:29:15 PM »
    Lex said to thank you for posting this pic. It clearly shows the high elevation a person achieves when standing on the Zapruder Perch vs the height of that bush/tree at the very bottom of this pic. There's no way that bush/tree blocked Zapruder's camera from filming the Black Dog Man Nook or the 3 gents standing below on The Steps.
     There is plenty of space between that large tree and the picket fence. Enough open space to walk through, or to stand and fire a weapon. Gary Mack's Badgeman stuff placed the shooter on the parking lot side of the picket fence. This is wrong. The shooter was on the large tree side of the fence. So was the spotter. This is why the spotter was able to quickly confront Gordon Arnold and take his film. The spotter, (No Hat Cop), did not have to climb over the picket fence or run around it. Both spotter and shooter were only feet behind Gordon Arnold as they blended into the shadows along that picket fence. All these years and people are still chasing that Gary Mack mis-direction. I'm not gonna get into Mack failing to ever mention that Gordon Arnold did a Sixth Floor interview on 6/6/1989 or that Mack himself did a Sixth Floor interview of Gordon Arnold's widow and son on 1/13/06, or that Mack actually talked with Gordon Arnold on the phone once or twice way back in 1980/1981. Their chit-chat being long before Arnold did his segment on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (1988).
Groden (thats him in the pix i think) should have had a mannequin of a sniper standing at the fence.
A motorized one would have been a sensation.
Or, a real guy with a real rifle.
Or, a rifle, that made a fake shot noise, for shooting, $1 per shot, children half price. Photos $5.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 11:33:50 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »