Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 48780 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2021, 10:23:30 PM »
Advertisement
That so-called pristine bullet is being taken out of context. The overriding meaning of "pristine" is NOT as if it was taken out of a box brand-new. THAT would be pristine. Any smart researcher has seen the photos of a bullet that was fired into a cadaver's wrist bone and the bending out of shape and mushrooming. THAT is how you compare CE399 with the cadaver bullet. You DON'T say "Pristine?! Why just look at the flattening of CE399."

I'm surprised Bill doesn't have the mental capability to figure this out. Wecht should have never used the word "pristine" way back on the NOVA TV show because it gives people like Bill the opportunity to wordplay or take out of context Wecht's true meaning.

'gives people like Bill the opportunity to wordplay'
You're the one trucking in wordplay. You're all bent out-of-shape.
This bullet is either pristine or it isn't. Well?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 02:10:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2021, 10:23:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2021, 11:39:00 PM »
No bravado necessary, false or not. Oswald killed Tippit and probably shot Kennedy.

Under the theory that if you make the same claim over and over again that it will somehow become true.

No one should say one fkn word to any cop if arrested.

Agreed.  But Fritz's interrogation "techniques" were legendary, and Oswald was not provided counsel when he asked for it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2021, 11:41:25 PM »
I'm surprised Bill doesn't have the mental capability to figure this out. Wecht should have never used the word "pristine" way back on the NOVA TV show because it gives people like Bill the opportunity to wordplay or take out of context Wecht's true meaning.

You have to understand that wordplay is all that Chapman is mentally capable of.

"Near-pristine" works.  Not that it matters since the bullet with no chain of custody that was allegedly discovered on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital cannot be connected to the assassination in any way.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2021, 11:41:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2021, 12:31:15 AM »

Kept his trap shut about what? The things you want to claim without evidence that he said?
No one should say one fkn word to any cop if arrested.

Good advice, especially for those who are actually guilty of a crime or fear being set up by the police.

Innocent people normally forget the advice is good for them also, so they talk nevertheless.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2021, 03:49:55 AM »
I posted this video in 'Off-Topic' about a year ago, and was disappointed that practically no one visited that post. I was let down because it was one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched and would be of great benefit to everybody.

Don't Talk to the Police

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:35:58 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2021, 03:49:55 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2021, 06:32:47 AM »
I posted this video in 'Off-Topic' about a year ago, and was disappointed that practically no one visited that post. I was let down because it was one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched and would be of great benefit to everybody.

Don't Talk to the Police

You needed a video to explain this to you? Wow!

So, on the one hand you agree that police officers can't be trusted by those they arrest, yet on the other hand, when it comes to reports like the one Fritz wrote, a week after talking to Oswald, you believe it all as gospel. Go figure!

You learn from the video that witnesses are hardly ever 100% accurate in their statements yet you still quote Scoggins as if you were there when he (allegedly) said it.   :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 06:57:33 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2021, 08:01:06 AM »
Under the theory that if you make the same claim over and over again that it will somehow become true.

Agreed.  But Fritz's interrogation "techniques" were legendary, and Oswald was not provided counsel when he asked for it.

No repeating theory needed, Mr McKneeley.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2021, 08:01:06 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2021, 08:18:57 AM »
You have to understand that wordplay is all that Chapman is mentally capable of.

"Near-pristine" works.  Not that it matters since the bullet with no chain of custody that was allegedly discovered on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital cannot be connected to the assassination in any way.

I'm particularly fond of my wordplay involving Dirty Harry/Dirty Harvey/S&W. You know, the Tippit thing.