Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 47432 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2021, 01:48:35 AM »
Advertisement
The location of the rifle in no way precludes it from having been used to commit this crime.

True, but there is no evidence that this particular rifle was fired at all on 11/22/63

Fired bullet casings from that rifle were found by the window from which the shots were fired.  So there is no doubt that rifle was used.

True, but the problem is when it was used.

Oswald likely had a hiding place selected for his rifle before he even arrived that morning.

Likely? Speculating again?

When it was "used"?  How about when it went bang, bang, bang and shot JFK? Good grief.  Witnesses saw a rifle in the 6th floor window at the moment of the assassination.  A rifle is found on that floor with fired bullet casings from that rifle by the window and you are suggesting there is doubt about whether this rifle fired the shots.  Hilarious. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2021, 01:48:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2021, 02:10:58 AM »
When it was "used"?  How about when it went bang, bang, bang and shot JFK? Good grief.  Witnesses saw a rifle in the 6th floor window at the moment of the assassination.  A rifle is found on that floor with fired bullet casings from that rifle by the window and you are suggesting there is doubt about whether this rifle fired the shots.  Hilarious.

No, I am suggesting that you favor jumping to conclusions on the flimsiest of evidence.

When it was "used"?  How about when it went bang, bang, bang and shot JFK? Good grief. 

Really... You are certain that happened?

A rifle seen in the 6th floor window and a rifle found on the 6th floor....And superficial as you are, you think it's as easy as 1 + 1 = 2, right?

A rifle is found on that floor with fired bullet casings from that rifle by the window and you are suggesting there is doubt about whether this rifle fired the shots.

No, Sherlock, I am suggesting that if the rifle was planted the shells were likely also, don't ya think?

Which leaves us with two possibilities; (1) the MC rifle was used and the shells were fired on that day or (2) the rifle and the shells were planted on a staged crime scene.

Investigation is a process of elemination, which means that until you can eleminate the second option, you can't make any kind of claim about option 1.

So, what justifies the question? The rust in the barrel of the MC rifle, that would have been gone after the first shot, was still there. But I'm sure you can explain how this particular rifle was fired without the rust being removed, right?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 02:16:14 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2021, 02:52:45 AM »
No, I am suggesting that you favor jumping to conclusions on the flimsiest of evidence.

When it was "used"?  How about when it went bang, bang, bang and shot JFK? Good grief. 

A rifle seen in the 6th floor window and a rifle found on the 6th floor....And superficial as you are, you think it's as easy as 1 + 1 = 2, right?

A rifle is found on that floor with fired bullet casings from that rifle by the window and you are suggesting there is doubt about whether this rifle fired the shots.

No, Sherlock, I am suggesting that if the rifle was planted the shells were likely also, don't ya think?

Which leaves us with two possibilities; (1) the MC rifle was used and the shells were fired on that day or (2) the rifle and the shells were planted on a staged crime scene.

Investigation is a process of elemination, which means that until you can eleminate the second option, you can't make any kind of claim about option 1.

So, what justifies the question? The rust in the barrel of the MC rifle, that would have been gone after the first shot, was still there. But I'm sure you can explain how this particular rifle was fired without the rust being removed, right?

Excellent Martin.....  I hope I can also add that the FBI reported that the bore of the TSBD carcano was dirty and corroded ( rusty) and the lands were worn.... IOW....The bore was in poor condition..... Which is odd...because CE399 ( the magic bullet) looks like it was fired through a rifle whose barrel was in good condition.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2021, 02:52:45 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2021, 05:23:10 AM »
True. With no evidence what rifle was fired, are you just going to assume that it was the MC that was fired?

'Dealey' in my post includes downrange. Again, no evidence of another rifle being fired.

My point stands.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2021, 10:24:43 AM »

or (2) the rifle and the shells were planted on a staged crime scene.
There is no evidence that anything was planted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2021, 10:24:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2021, 11:38:58 AM »

'Dealey' in my post includes downrange. Again, no evidence of another rifle being fired.

My point stands.

My point stands.

As does my question. Your usual gibberish isn't much of an answer

And again, no evidence that the MC rifle was fired on 11/22/63! Just the usual assumptions....

By your own "logic"; neither is there evidence that it wasn't planted.

And btw, what did you expect, a neon sign pointing downwards saying "here's some planted evidence"?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2021, 01:40:21 PM »

On the contrary.....  There is PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF that the rifle was planted BEFORE the shooting. You simply have to extract your head to see it.   

At the time the rifle ( carcano) was discovered nobody knew that there was going to be a problem with the location and the manner the rifle was found.    It looked like the killer had fired from the SE window and then ran to the stairs in he NW corner and hid the rifle before fleeing from the building ...Case closed.   

But that was before Lee Oswald was named as a suspect .....and before Marrion Baker reported that he and Roy Truly had seen Lee Oswald in the second floor lunch room.   As it turned out that sighting of Lee in the lunchroom, less than two minutes after the first shot was fired  created a huge conundrum in proving that Lee Oswald was the assassin.   The reason being... It was obvious that the site where the rifle was found had been carefully constructed and even a non detective ( Tom Alyea) recognized that it had to have been built prior to the shooting.   And when the detectives started measuring distances they discovered that the site at the bottom of a "well" that was about four feet deep and about 5 feet away from the escape path , they realized that the rifle could not have been hastily dumped just seconds after the shooting.   Houston....We have a problem!

The problem.....Marrion Baker and Roy Truly and Lee Oswald all agreed that Lee was in the second floor lunchroom drinking a  Coke about 90 seconds after the first shot was heard.   And since that was true....then Lee Oswald couldn't have been shooting that Carcano from the imaginary "Sniper's Nest" at the time that John Kenndy was murdered.

Houston:....Ok  Space cadets.... We have a solution to your problem...   We will reconstruct the site where the rifle was found, We will place the rifle closer to the stairs and position it in a manner in which the little commie rat could have deposited that carcano.....  and then we will destroy the original photos that we took of the rifle in situ, and create new photos of the site with the rifle standing in a manner that would make it possible for the commie rat, cop killer, to have accomplished the deed.

Case closed.....   Well not quite..... We still have a big conundrum Space Cadets.......If that little commie rat, cop killer,  has his day in court, he can obviously destroy our fabrication.....   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 01:53:06 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2021, 01:40:21 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2021, 01:54:52 PM »
My point stands.

As does my question. Your usual gibberish isn't much of an answer

And again, no evidence that the MC rifle was fired on 11/22/63! Just the usual assumptions....

By your own "logic"; neither is there evidence that it wasn't planted.

And btw, what did you expect, a neon sign pointing downwards saying "here's some planted evidence"?

No gibberish required, Bubba: Keep yours to yourself and use neon signs or whatever it takes to point out that which you claim was planted.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 02:06:34 PM by Bill Chapman »