Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 49788 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2021, 08:57:21 PM »
Advertisement

I thought I showed how to fix a posted image where it isn't so very wide.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2021, 08:57:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2021, 09:28:31 PM »

I thought I showed how to fix a posted image where it isn't so very wide.

"Mr Truly had rifle and 2 others"

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2021, 03:54:11 AM »
Bookhout report:

"Oswald stated that he did not own any rifle. He advised that he saw a rifle day before yesterday at the Texas School Book Depository which Mr. Truly and two other gentlemen had in their possession and were looking at."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2021, 03:54:11 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2021, 05:44:39 PM »
Bookhout report:

"Oswald stated that he did not own any rifle. He advised that he saw a rifle day before yesterday at the Texas School Book Depository which Mr. Truly and two other gentlemen had in their possession and were looking at."

I'm well aware of how Hosty's truncated note appears in Bookhout's report .... 

But That's not what Hosty jotted down...Hosty wrote:..... Mr Truly had rifle and two others.....

I hasten to remind you that Hosty had already found Lee Oswald guilty of murder before he ever went into that first interrogation at 3:15 pm 11 / 22 / 63.  About 20 minutes prior to the first interrogation at 2:50 pm,  Hosty told DPD detective Jack Revill that Oswald was guilty of killing JFK, and The FBI knew that he Lee was capable of killing JFK, but they didn't believe that he actually do it. 

I find it very interesting that Guy Bannister allegedly said nearly the same words ( according to Jack Martin)  as Hosty.
Jack Martin was with Guy Bannister on the evening of 11/22/63 when Bannister blurted out something very similar to Hosty's remark to Jack Revill.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2021, 09:22:05 PM »
Hosty and Bookhout were present at the same interrogation, therefore it’s way more likely that you are misinterpreting Hosty’s notes.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 09:23:05 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2021, 09:22:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2021, 10:45:04 PM »
How could Rowland have possibly learned about that?

John, Do you think that it was mere co-incidence that the movie "Suddenly"  was broadcast on TV  just before the coup D etat?

I can't remember much about that movie....except there was a plot afoot to shoot a President from a high building.   
Is it possible that someone was setting the stage ???

I wonder if Rowland had see the movie "Suddenly" and that had sharpened his awareness.....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 10:53:07 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2021, 12:01:37 AM »
Did Captain Fritz confront Mr Oswald with the Carcano, and did Mr Oswald claim he had seen Mr Truly with it two days ago?

YES!!  ABSOLUTELY!!  Stop doubting yourself....

I've been posting that for years....But nobody wants to believe and accept what Fritz and Hosty wrote.

Lt Carl Day said he locked the Carcano away in an evidence box in the Identification Bureau at around 2pm, returned to the Depository around 2:45pm, and didn't unlock the evidence box again until around 7pm

Lt Day was a gargantuan LIAR!!...And not about this aspect alone..... He lied again and again...  I believe that he was a bigger liar than Roger Craig.

Lt Carl Day said he locked the Carcano away in an evidence box in the Identification Bureau at around 2pm, returned to the Depository aro][und 2:45pm, and didn't unlock the evidence box again until around 7pm

Lt Day was lying....The clock on the wall proves it....See the photo of Day with the Carcano held high above his head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2021, 12:01:37 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2021, 04:47:13 PM »
John, Do you think that it was mere co-incidence that the movie "Suddenly"  was broadcast on TV  just before the coup D etat?

I can't remember much about that movie....except there was a plot afoot to shoot a President from a high building.   
Is it possible that someone was setting the stage ???

I wonder if Rowland had see the movie "Suddenly" and that had sharpened his awareness.....

Do you think this movie might have "sharpened" Oswald's awareness since we know he saw the film?  His "pipe like" object went "bang" and was found at the crime scene.