Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 84728 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #880 on: March 20, 2021, 09:55:51 PM »
Advertisement
We don't know that for sure. Remember-------we're dealing with the same professional liars here who buried Mr Oswald's claim to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade". You know, the guys whose devoted fanboy you are

What a silly question!

Exactly-----------and so too is all your energy

we're dealing with the same professional liars here who buried Mr Oswald's claim to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade".

Alan.... It's entirely possible that Lee did tell the interrogators that h went outside to watch the P. Parade after he gulped down his lunch in the Domino room.....  Lee could easily have thought the the parade was still in progress when he finished his lunch....But that is not proof that there was any of the parade left when he went outside.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #880 on: March 20, 2021, 09:55:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #881 on: March 24, 2021, 01:45:28 AM »
It has been suggested by (IIRC) Mr Anthony Marsh that Mr Oswald wanted heavier, darker curtains and realized such would need stronger rods

Alternatively! Mr Oswald, not wanting Mr Frazier to know his marital business, used the picking up of curtain rods (which, on this scenario, he didn't actually need) as a pretext for overnighting at Irving that Thursday. They were nothing more than a prop.

Cf:

Mr. JENNER - Was there any discussion that might serve to refresh your recollection, any discussion of the fact that Lee Oswald had come home or come to Irving in the first place on a Thursday afternoon, which is unusual, or that he had come home unannounced and without invitation, which also as you have testified was unusual? Wasn't there any discussion between you and Marina, speculation at least on your part as to why he was home?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes, there was discussion. I can't recall exactly what time in the evening it took place but I recall the content of the discussion.
Mr. JENNER - You tell us about it.
Mrs. PAINE - She suggested that he was making up the quarrel that they had had because of her attempt to reach him by telephone, and I agreed, concurred with that judgment of it.
Mr. JENNER - What was the attitude that evening?
Mrs. PAINE - He was very warm and friendly.
Mr. JENNER - Was there anything unusual about his attitude and conduct that evening?
Mrs. PAINE - Nothing except he went to bed a little earlier than he normally would have on a Sunday evening before work.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 01:47:59 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #882 on: November 09, 2021, 10:57:45 AM »
Here we hear the lie.....Frazier claiming he did not go home after leaving the TSBD. Compare to his HSCA interview where he claimed more than once he went to his sister's home first.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

25 minute mark.

Frazier stated he went directly to the hospital and did not go home first in this interview. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #882 on: November 09, 2021, 10:57:45 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #883 on: November 11, 2021, 01:01:43 PM »
Oswald bag for wrapping long thin books
(lightened to reveal details)

Yep, the sellers of the books are going to send their clients books wrapped in tattered paper with sloppily taped ends.
By the way, exactly how would somebody carry books in such a package... or even want to? Oh, never mind such details... there's never been a pet theory these 'researchers' didn't like.

Mr. EISENBERG. And it is--looking at those notes and as you remember now-- this is the bag?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. This is the bag.
Mr. EISENBERG. Now, this bag has an area of very light-brown color, and the greater portion of the area is a quite dark-brownish color. What was the color when you originally received it?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. When I originally received this it was a light-brown color.
Mr. EISENBERG. Which is at one end of the bag?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. One end of the bag.
Mr. EISENBERG. The tape is also two colors, one a lightish brown and the other a darkish brown. What color was the tape when you received it?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. The tape also was light brown.
Mr. EISENBERG. Could you turn the bag over? Was it the color that shows as a lighter yellowish-type of brown?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes; a yellow-brown shade.
Mr. EISENBERG. When did you receive it, by the way, Mr. Stombaugh?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. This was received on November 23, 7:30 a.m, 1963.
Mr. EISENBERG. Did you form any opinions as you examined it, concerning the construction of the bag?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. When I looked at the bag and examined it, it struck me as being a homemade bag such as I could make. Occasionally I will have a need for something like this at home. Therefore, I will take some brown paper and a strip of tape home with me. Then when I get home I will fold the tape fold the paper rather--in the shape I need--and to seal it up I will tear strips of the sealing tape from the little piece I have.
Here we find that this tape has been torn at several places, such as one would do in an instance like that. Due to these torn edges, I was under the impression, from looking at the bag, that it was a homemade bag which someone had made at home and they did not have a tape dispenser which machine-cuts tape. Therefore, they had to tear it, which they did--or cut it, of course with a knife. And this is the case where pieces of tape were torn.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #884 on: December 31, 2021, 04:32:42 AM »
Friends, once again we marvel at what is on this document----------------

No fewer than 8 days BEFORE two curtain rods were taken on the record from the Paine residence as part of Ms Ruth Paine's WC testimony, and marked Exhibits 275 and 276, two curtain rods marked 275 and 276 were formally submitted to Lieutenant Day's Crime Lab for fingerprint testing for Mr Oswald's prints. Amazing!

No less amazing is the numerical coincidence that the unextended curtain rods taken from Ms Paine's garage were measured on the spot as 27.5 inches long.

AND that Mr Buell Wesley Frazier and his sister Ms Linnie Mae Randle both estimated the length of Mr Oswald's paper sack at 27 inches.

See the '275' and '276' on the document above? It would break the laws of temporality for these to refer to Commission Exhibit Nos.----------those won't be assigned for another 8 days. On the other hand, if we simply read the 5 and the 6 as raised, or with a decimal point missing, then what we have here are two curtain rods which have written (or printed) on them length markings: 27.5 inches & 27.6 inches, respectively.

The WC went to extraordinary lengths to contrive a way of assigning Exhibit Nos to two curtain rods that would match the length markings on two curtain rods found at the Depository.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #884 on: December 31, 2021, 04:32:42 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #885 on: December 31, 2021, 05:10:42 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #886 on: December 31, 2021, 05:16:30 AM »
Question!

Why are there two different versions of this document?

Better question!

What crucial detail gets lost from the color original to the more faded black/white copy?

Possible answer!

The decimal point in 27.5

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #886 on: December 31, 2021, 05:16:30 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #887 on: December 31, 2021, 07:47:23 AM »
If  rods were found by some TSBD employee , they were probably still in the paper bag they were carried in, since Oswald didn’t take the bag o rods with him when he left the TSBD to catch the bus or taxi or get in rambler station wagon driven by DC man

That bag probably had Oswalds prints in it, but the Fritz team decided not use the bag to frame Oswald
 probably because:

A. The bag was probably only about 28” in length
B. The bag probably still had a mail address to Paines residence since those rods ( and blinds too) had been mail ordered by Mrs Paine and were left on a shelf in the garage still in that same bag.

Oswald probably just took the whole bag with rods AND blinds off the shelf early morning of Nov 23/63 and left to walk over to BW Frazier’s house so Mrs Paine wouldn’t see him carrying the package.

Why didn’t the speculative Person who found these rods come forward and declare such finding?

Probably because they met with a car accident like Lee Bowers soon after turning in the bag to the DPD?