Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Ruby really kill Oswald?  (Read 14025 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Did Ruby really kill Oswald?
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2021, 01:21:02 PM »
Advertisement
No, it's just "Richard" venting one of his obsessions. It's of very little value.

I like the way he modestly refers to himself as an intellectual superior.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2021, 01:21:02 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2021, 02:08:17 PM »

Of course he does. If he doesn't say it himself, who else will say it for him?

And to demonstrate just how superior he is; he shows that he doesn't even know it should be intellectually superior

Oh well, show me a fool and I'll show you a man who thinks he is a genius and intellectual superior.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:48:30 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2021, 03:59:01 PM »
The shooter was FBI agent James Bookhout. He had interrogated Oswald that day with Hosty, another FBI agent, and no one but Captain Fritz had greater access to Oswald that day than Bookhout. He looked a lot like Ruby? Or maybe Ruby was chosen bec, among many other reasons (besides being a CIA informant, having a criminal record, the Dallas police knew him very well, etc), he also looked quite like agent Bookhout. Ruby was identified as the killer bec they needed SOMEONE to take the blame that day, and Ruby was the perfect patsy to do so, being there at the right time, the right place, with the right criminal record, having the right ties with law enforcement, being the right build. How did he know Oswald would be there, you ask? What if the Police lured Ruby to the Western Union building, which was less than 200 steps away from the police station, via the stripper employee named Karen Carlin and her plea to Ruby for money? The police could have easily jumped Ruby (an hour before Oswald gets shot) and have taken him into the police station next store on some pretext or another. This would put Ruby exactly in the same building and at the same time where Oswald was and where Oswald was about to be moved from the police station to the County Jail. Ruby used the gun of the shooter? What if it was the other way around? What if the shooter's gun was planted on Ruby, after the shooting? How can this not be plausible if Ruby was now in police custody and being held on the 5th floor, and they had fingerprinted him? How do we know the gun was truly Ruby's? I have seen no independent ballistics test results done to prove Ruby's fingerprints were found on the murder weapon moments after. And even if they were, they could have been planted on the murder weapon by the police, who were in on it too - along with the higher ups, all the way up to LBJ. YES, these are bold claims. And if what I say is even remotely true it is the greatest cover-up and best kept secret in history. And I believe it truly is. Why did Ruby not mention this to his defense council, you ask? Ruby told his defense council that he didn't remember anything. That he didn't remember shooting Oswald. "I just remember going down there, then suddenly, the police pounced on me, pushing me down to the ground". " Then, they dragged me upstairs. And that's when they told me that I shot Oswald.", Ruby said.

Gosh, Ralph (uh, i uh, mean, uh, Dave Conti).  How come you don't post anymore?  How's your new movie comin' along???    LOL !!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2021, 03:59:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2021, 04:05:47 PM »

That's a not a high bar around CTers.  And on a thread questioning whether Ruby killed Oswald!  HA HA HA.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2021, 05:03:48 PM »
That's a not a high bar around CTers.  And on a thread questioning whether Ruby killed Oswald!  HA HA HA.

It's always the biggest idiot who proclaims himself to be superior.
People who truly are intellectually superior don't (need to) make such statements.

For crying out loud, "Richard" supports Trump, the biggest idiot of them all. That alone should tell you all you need to know.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:47:10 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2021, 05:03:48 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2021, 05:42:28 PM »
This response is something I would expect from the tinfoil brigade.
I've made two serious points about the destruction of evidence and the complex of lies and deceit that permeates the testimonies of many of the TSBD employees.
You like to bang on about how all the evidence points to Oswald (who was a snivelling creep and most definitely involved) but when I point out key evidence has been destroyed you go into denial. Just like a good CTer.
You also can't deal with the point about the TSBD employees so you go into denial about that too.
It must be weird to be in the position you so often ascribe to others (and rightly so)
Be careful, I don't think you'd look good in metallic headgear.

Tell us who 'destroyed' the soda bottle with the 'key' evidence

And what makes you think I'm a Cter

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2021, 09:58:35 PM »
Says the guy who sticks up for Charlie Manson.
Who's next? Richard Kuklinski?

I didn’t “stick up” for Charlie Manson. You can’t get anything right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2021, 09:58:35 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2021, 09:58:07 AM »
Tell us who 'destroyed' the soda bottle with the 'key' evidence

And what makes you think I'm a Cter

I'm assuming it was Lieutenant J C Day:

Mr. McCLOY. On the crime scene, that is, on the sixth floor, did you notice any chicken bones or chicken remnants of a chicken sandwich or lunch or the whereabouts, if you did see them?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; there was a sack of some chicken bones and a bottle brought into the identification bureau. I think I still have that sack and bottle down there. The chicken bones, I finally threw them away that laid around there. In my talking to the men who were working on that floor, November 25, they stated, one of them stated, he had eaten lunch over there.
Mr. McCLOY. Someone other than Oswald?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; so I discarded it, or disconnected it with being with Oswald. Incidentally, Oswald's fingerprints were not on the bottle. I checked that.
Mr. McCLOY. They were not on the bottle?
Mr. DAY. No, sir.

At the time of his WC testimony Day is saying he still has the lunch sack and soda bottle. The bottle was  never offered up as evidence because it didn't have Oswald's fingerprints on it (it had somebody's fingerprints but it seems Day never bothered to actually find out whose fingerprints). This is the last we hear of the soda bottle.