Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 57 years: Does it matter how we remember 11-22-63?  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Jon Banks

57 years: Does it matter how we remember 11-22-63?
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:58:12 PM »
Advertisement
Does it matter how Americans interpret the events that occurred on November 22, 1963?

I believe it was a conspiracy and one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century.

I’m not the type of person who typically believes in Conspiracy Theories but I think there’s enough smoke or inconsistencies in the Kennedy assassination evidence for people to reasonably speculate that there were others involved.

I don’t think we’ll ever reach the point where most people agree on what happened that fateful day in Dallas.

Does it matter whether someone believes Oswald acted alone or whether someone believes there was a conspiracy?

There are credible arguments for both ends of the spectrum and we’ll never know beyond all doubt what really happened or why it happened...

JFK Assassination Forum

57 years: Does it matter how we remember 11-22-63?
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:58:12 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: 57 years: Does it matter how we remember 11-22-63?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 04:43:46 PM »
Does it matter how Americans interpret the events that occurred on November 22, 1963?

I believe it was a conspiracy and one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century.

I’m not the type of person who typically believes in Conspiracy Theories but I think there’s enough smoke or inconsistencies in the Kennedy assassination evidence for people to reasonably speculate that there were others involved.

I don’t think we’ll ever reach the point where most people agree on what happened that fateful day in Dallas.

Does it matter whether someone believes Oswald acted alone or whether someone believes there was a conspiracy?

There are credible arguments for both ends of the spectrum and we’ll never know beyond all doubt what really happened or why it happened...

There are credible arguments for both ends of the spectrum...

That is a subjective opinion. It is difficult to have a credible argument without any credible evidence. Just sayin...

Yes, I believe that it matters greatly how this case is interpreted. There will always be controversy regarding the assassination. However, when a majority of the people distrust the government it is detrimental to the society in many ways. It is one thing to be skeptical and ask for verification. But quite another thing to immediately distrust everything the government does. How can we improve the situation? I wish I knew!

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 05:09:57 PM »

There are credible arguments for both ends of the spectrum...

That is a subjective opinion. It is difficult to have a credible argument without any credible evidence. Just sayin...

The investigations into the Kennedy assassination were bungled badly enough that your statement applies both ways (the evidence against conspiracy and the evidence for conspiracy).

Yes, I believe that it matters greatly how this case is interpreted. There will always be controversy regarding the assassination. However, when a majority of the people distrust the government it is detrimental to the society in many ways. It is one thing to be skeptical and ask for verification. But quite another thing to immediately distrust everything the government does. How can we improve the situation? I wish I knew!

I don't think there's anything "we" can do to solve that problem.

What the government, the news media, and other institutions need to do is quit lying to us and perform better at their jobs when it comes to serving the Public.

The JFK assassination is one event, but there were many events that followed where the government and it's allies in the news media haven't told us the truth about certain matters.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 05:09:57 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 05:57:11 PM »

The investigations into the Kennedy assassination were bungled badly enough that your statement applies both ways (the evidence against conspiracy and the evidence for conspiracy).

What the government, the news media, and other institutions need to do is quit lying to us and perform better at their jobs when it comes to serving the Public.

The JFK assassination is one event, but there were many events that followed where the government and it's allies in the news media haven't told us the truth about certain matters.

The evidence for conspiracy?  LOL

Offline Christer Jacobsson

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »
Hi.

I've been researching the subject for more than 16,000 hours and there's no chance in hell that Oswald assassinated President Kennedy. Lee Harvey Oswald is almost irrelevant, his role and actions was mostly intended as a diversionary maneuver..

You can find the timeline within the attached presentation beneath which shows how he was set up to be identified as the man who assassinated President Kennedy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOKtV2eGKpM

Best Regards,
Christer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 06:05:10 PM »

The evidence for conspiracy?  LOL

Your attitude is why most people will continue to distrust the government and other institutions.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »

Yes....If you believe in the constitution and the declaration that all men ( that includes Lee Oswald) have an inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness .... and if they have been accused of committing a crime  they have the right to be consider NOT GUILTY until they are tried by their fellow citizens.

If you don't give a damn about the constitution or your rights .......Then ......No .... Not if you're comfortable with living in a fantasy world and don't give a damn if your leaders lie to you, and treat you like you're an addled brained simpleton.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 06:28:32 PM »

Of the people and by the people and for the people

The intent of the second amendment..... The right to keep and bear arms was intended to to guarantee  that the people would have the means to insure that the leaders wouldn't lie to them and cheat them out money that had been taken as taxes to support the nation....

In the modern era.... Our leaders routinely lie to us and threat us as if we are addled brained children and  steal our taxes ......