Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86414 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #856 on: December 27, 2020, 04:11:47 AM »
Advertisement
You can continue to insist that you are the ultimate authority of what words mean, but it’s nothing but a waste of time.

The bottom line still is that we don’t know how accurate the dispatcher spoken time checks on the edited non-continuous dictabelt recordings are.

The reason for Charles Collins to desperately cling to his "opinion" is a simple one. Claiming that Bowles managed to reconstruct a sequence of events, in the open mike matter, from a particular point, gives him (at least he hopes so) a reason to falsely argue that Dale Myers could indeed have done the same re the Tippit shooting.

That he knows it's complete BS is proven by the question he asked Bill Brown;

That must have been a great experience.  Thumb1:

When I read Bowles’ report, he specifically explains how he derived the 12:29:10 time for the start of the open-mike transmission. And he ties it to a specific event (the sighting of the front of the motorcade passing under the triple underpass. In his book, Dale Myers indicates that he used a similar method to Bowles’ method; but he doesn’t tie it to a specific event (unless I missed that). Did he explain his method to you to the extent of what specific event he used (if any)?

Thanks!

Charles Collins seems to be determined to fight a massive uphill battle he is doomed to lose from the outset for one simple reason; there is no way that Bowley called the DPD dispatcher 3 minutes after the killing and Callaway did the same 5 minutes after the killing, as the DPD transcripts suggest, when the time line, I constructed based on witness testimony shows persuasively that both Bowles and Callaway were at the scene and made their calls within 2 minutes after the shots.

The consequence is a simple one; if Bowley and Callaway called the dispatcher much earlier than the DPD transcripts suggest, there can be only one conclusion; the DPD recordings and transcripts do not reflect reality and were most likely tampered with. That's why Collins is fighting this thing so hard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #856 on: December 27, 2020, 04:11:47 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #857 on: December 27, 2020, 06:06:51 AM »
You’ve never “schooled” anybody on anything here. You can’t even keep people’s names straight.

Yes, I’ve said that before.

The only names I need to know are Oswald, Tippit and Kennedy
Okay, class... here are those names used in a sentence:

Oswald killed Tippit, and probably shot Kennedy.

Okay little CTers, time for your word-salad lunches
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 06:17:14 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #858 on: December 27, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »
You can continue to insist that you are the ultimate authority of what words mean, but it’s nothing but a waste of time.

The bottom line still is that we don’t know how accurate the dispatcher spoken time checks on the edited non-continuous dictabelt recordings are.

You will continue to use one excuse after another to claim that we don’t know anything at all about any thing at all.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #858 on: December 27, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #859 on: December 27, 2020, 01:33:15 PM »

You will continue to use one excuse after another to claim that we don’t know anything at all about any thing at all.  ::)

Well, you're the one who constantly needs to consult a dictionary. What does that tell you?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #860 on: December 27, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »
The reason for Charles Collins to desperately cling to his "opinion" is a simple one. Claiming that Bowles managed to reconstruct a sequence of events, in the open mike matter, from a particular point, gives him (at least he hopes so) a reason to falsely argue that Dale Myers could indeed have done the same re the Tippit shooting.

That he knows it's complete BS is proven by the question he asked Bill Brown;

Charles Collins seems to be determined to fight a massive uphill battle he is doomed to lose from the outset for one simple reason; there is no way that Bowley called the DPD dispatcher 3 minutes after the killing and Callaway did the same 5 minutes after the killing, as the DPD transcripts suggest, when the time line, I constructed based on witness testimony shows persuasively that both Bowles and Callaway were at the scene and made their calls within 2 minutes after the shots.

The consequence is a simple one; if Bowley and Callaway called the dispatcher much earlier than the DPD transcripts suggest, there can be only one conclusion; the DPD recordings and transcripts do not reflect reality and were most likely tampered with. That's why Collins is fighting this thing so hard.

I asked Bill the question because I believe that there is a good chance that Dale Myers elaborated on his methods. And I would like to know more about them.

You believe that you have figured out a “timeline” based on witness testimony. And you desperately want to be able to dismiss the times on the DPD recordings as “arbitrary” because they are at odds with your “timeline.” However, dismissing the times as arbitrary because of your misconceptions of the meaning and use of the word arbitrary is dead wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #860 on: December 27, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #861 on: December 27, 2020, 01:36:17 PM »
Well, you're the one who constantly needs to consult a dictionary. What does that tell you?

It tells me that when I need to know the exact meaning of a word I look it up to be sure. Unlike you who claims it means something that it doesn’t.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #862 on: December 27, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »

I asked Bill the question because I believe that there is a good chance that Dale Myers elaborated on his methods. And I would like to know more about them.

You believe that you have figured out a “timeline” based on witness testimony. And you desperately want to be able to dismiss the times on the DPD recordings as “arbitrary” because they are at odds with your “timeline.” However, dismissing the times as arbitrary because of your misconceptions of the meaning and use of the word arbitrary is dead wrong.

Says the guy who hasn't got the guts to discuss the time line I have created.

It's just too bad that you are unable to show what misconceptions there are in my timeline. It's really very simple; according to the DPD radio transcripts Bowley called the dispatcher at 1:17 and Callaway did the same at 1:19. Dale Myers concluded that Tippit was shot at 1:14. This alone, to any rational thinking human being, says that either Callaway made his call 5 minutes after the shots were fired or something is wrong with the transcripts. There is enough circumstantial evidence (and I haven't even presented all of it) to show that the transcripts can not be right and there is nothing but belief that they are correct.

And you desperately want to be able to dismiss the times on the DPD recordings as “arbitrary” because they are at odds with your “timeline.”

I am not dismissing the DPD recordings as "arbitrary". I am dismissing them because the available evidence shows they can not be relied upon.

there is a good chance that Dale Myers elaborated on his methods. And I would like to know more about them.

Thank you for confirming what I said about your motives for obsessively clinging to whatever it is you think Bowles said.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 02:01:26 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #862 on: December 27, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #863 on: December 27, 2020, 01:50:21 PM »
It tells me that when I need to know the exact meaning of a word I look it up to be sure. Unlike you who claims it means something that it doesn’t.

Which confirms exactly the point that John made. Thank you for the confirmation.