Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 04:57:13 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Walt,

I agree, Oswald would not have all the answers, that was an oversimplification on my part, an unintended mistake. But he could have cleared up many of the issues we discuss today, for instance the curtain rod story, why he decided to goo to the movies and change seats all the time, did he hire people to pose as Secret Service agents on the knoll and behind the TSBD. Etc.

Some say the FBI was instrumental in the cover up, the way they changed witness statements and all. Others think Hoover knew what was about to happen and did nothing to stop it. There is this FBI teletype warning of an assassination attempt and nothing was done about it:

What was this "militant revolutionary group?"

About the involvement of LBJ....I am not sure. Of course he benefited the most, but he got sucked into the Vietnam war and it unnerved him so much he didn't seek reelection. And he asked Hoover: were any shots directed at me? That pretty much rules him out, unless he was pretending not to know anything.

Hi Joffrey .....   Oh Boy!!...  You seem to revel in opening these "cans of worms."

Please LOOK at this " Official FBI Teletype".... o you actually believe that this was sent from the "DIRECTOR" ( Hoover) in FBI Headquarters in Washington DC ??

It seems obvious to me that this telex was created by a person who had trouble spelling.   ( Do you know someone involved in this that was a poor speller?)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:26:30 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 04:57:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 05:52:50 PM »
It seems obvious to me that this telex was created by a person who had trouble spelling.

It was indeed.  His name was William Walter.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 06:07:36 PM »
It was indeed.  His name was William Walter.

( Do you know someone involved in this that was a poor speller?)

Who???.....   Is William Walter?   And how was he involved?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 06:07:36 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2020, 06:21:35 PM »

( Do you know someone involved in this that was a poor speller?)

Who???.....   Is William Walter?   And how was he involved?

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Civil%20Actions/JFK%20Appeals%20FOIA%20Chrono/Folder%2038%2004-16-79/38-060.pdf

Scroll down for Walter interview

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »

Hi Joffrey .....   Oh Boy!!...  You seem to revel in opening these "cans of worms."

Please LOOK at this " Official FBI Teletype".... o you actually believe that this was sent from the "DIRECTOR" ( Hoover) in FBI Headquarters in Washington DC ??

It seems obvious to me that this telex was created by a person who had trouble spelling.   ( Do you know someone involved in this that was a poor speller?)

Not necessarily a poor speller, but not very proficient in typing perhaps.

This document - if genuine - indicates that the President was not assassinated by a lone malcontent with no motive at all, but more likely by this militant revolutionary group. So who were they? Could it be one of the radical anti-Castro organizations? Or people linked to Milteer, although he was not, as far as I know, radical nor revolutionary.

This is interesting about this teletype warning and Mr. Walter's role:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/FBI/FBI%20Alert%20to%20JFK%20Assassination/Item%2002.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2020, 07:22:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 01:46:25 AM »
Not necessarily a poor speller, but not very proficient in typing perhaps.

This document - if genuine - indicates that the President was not assassinated by a lone malcontent with no motive at all, but more likely by this militant revolutionary group. So who were they? Could it be one of the radical anti-Castro organizations? Or people linked to Milteer, although he was not, as far as I know, radical nor revolutionary.

This is interesting about this teletype warning and Mr. Walter's role:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/FBI/FBI%20Alert%20to%20JFK%20Assassination/Item%2002.pdf

I'll ask again....Do you actually believe that this was sent from the "DIRECTOR" ( Hoover) in FBI Headquarters in Washington DC ??

This document - if genuine - indicates that the President was not assassinated by a lone malcontent with no motive at all,

The document is a genuine PHOTO COPY of the telex that William Walter received in the NO FBI office at 1:45 am  Do yo think Hoover was up and sending a poorly worded and badly spelled telex at 1:45 am??

The telex is genuine but it did not come from Hoover, nor did it originate in Washington DC.....   

Lee Oswald sent that telex from the telex machine in the Texas School Book Depository.......He was desperately trying to thwart the Coup d etat

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 01:46:25 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 04:12:16 AM »

William Walther worked for the FBI ( Director JE Hoover) ....    Do you think Walther didn't understand the consequences he faced, if he didn't follow  the Directors directions??