Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290720 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2020, 12:26:38 AM »
Advertisement
  Anybody thinking the 2016 POTUS Polling was anywhere close to "99% right" is whacked. 538 had Hillary WINNING Florida, Wisc, Mich, & Penn. STOP with the Revisionist History routine. Some of Us actually KNOW who predicted what.

You must be really getting desperate, wanting the things to be the same in November as they were in 2016.

They won't be!

So far all you have been doing is whining and rambling on about fake news, Joe and Hunter Biden, polls that got it wrong in 2016, a go nowhere Durham investigation and gestapo like forces going after civilians. What you haven't done is give one sound reason for Trump's re-election. What has the idiot done in the past 4 years to get re-elected? I'll probably won't get an answer, as you usually have none, but I gave it a try anyway.....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 12:31:46 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2020, 12:26:38 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2020, 12:31:00 AM »
I can only shake my head at this ignorance. The typical Trump supporter oh, and Nazi admirer.

Heck of a rebuttal. Of course, there is No rebutting FACT!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2020, 12:32:24 AM »
   Heck of a rebuttal. Of course, there is No rebutting FACT!

The only fact there is that you are a completely ignorant fool

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2020, 12:32:24 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2020, 12:36:08 AM »

Yeah, I know I got ya when ALL you have left is Name Calling. Thanks for playing Jr.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2020, 12:37:00 AM »
I continue hearing how enthusiastic Trump’s base is. That Joe Biden has no enthusiasm. Joe is a fairly low key guy. That being said, the national enthusiasm not necessarily for Joe but to remove the maniac in the WH is growing and growing. We’re past the stage of polling registered voters.Those being polled now, some 100 days before the election are likely voters. As the enthusiasm grows against Trump, that will be reflected in polling #’s. Trump’s base is shrinking. He knows that, hence he fired his campaign manager. The panic is setting in. It will only grow worse as the summer wears on and more Americans die from pandemic. Never, ever has there been less leadership nationally in America. Americans came together after Pearl Harbor. After 9/11. They will again 11/3.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2020, 12:37:00 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #341 on: July 20, 2020, 12:37:56 AM »
You must be really getting desperate, wanting the things to be the same in November as they were in 2016.

They won't be!

2016 is not the same as 2020 and poor souls like Royell keep trying to claim it is. No election is the same.

Hillary Clinton was losing big in Utah, Montana, Arizona, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina.

Joe Biden has comfortable leads in Arizona and North Carolina. He is leading by 4 points in Texas and by 4 in Georgia. He is barely trailing in Utah, Montana, Missouri, and Arkansas. These are ruby red states. Biden is up by 8 or more in the battleground states. This is not 2016. Biden is outperforming Clinton everywhere and the GOP is freaked out.

Here is another example, Tennessee.

Donald Trump won that state in 2016 by 26 points. Joe Biden cut that massive defeat down to only 9 points. That's how badly Donald Trump is doing  on his home turf in safe ruby red states. He is unpopular even in solid red states. All this ma and pa Kettle talk and "silent majority" is b.s.                 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #342 on: July 20, 2020, 12:43:41 AM »

Yeah, I know I got ya when ALL you have left is Name Calling. Thanks for playing Jr.

HATER

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: July 20, 2020, 12:43:41 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #343 on: July 20, 2020, 12:49:38 AM »

The latest SURVEY released by ABC/WashPost was merely "RANDOM Sample". Please STOP claiming these SURVEYS are "likely voters". That claim is Blatant  BS: