Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 296280 times)

Online Paul May

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2020, 03:44:11 AM »
Advertisement
  The TRUTH needs to be told. You Fake News Parrots are spewing non-stop  BS:

Which truth?

1. The POTUS is a draft dodger
2. The POTUS is a pathological liar.
3. The POTUS is a sexual predator.
4. The POTUS is a narcissist.
5. The POTUS is a racist.
6. The POTUS is a misogynist.
7. The POTUS is a homophobe.
8. The POTUS is a xenophobe.
9. The POTUS is a traitor.

Which truth needs to be told?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2020, 03:44:11 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2020, 03:48:52 AM »

What we see Above is PROOF of the Non-Stop Fake News Parroting that goes on around here 24/7. I am here to Set The Record STRAIGHT!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2020, 03:53:32 AM »
  You continue Proving why I refer to you as "Jr". How old are you? 6 or 7 ?

Oh poor fellow, do you actually think I'm the only one who noticed you being logged in but not writing anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2020, 03:53:32 AM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2020, 03:53:52 AM »
  What we see Above is PROOF of the Non-Stop Fake News Parroting that goes on around here 24/7. I am here to Set The Record STRAIGHT!

Fake news huh? According to whom?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2020, 03:55:45 AM »
  Steele Documents just released. FISA Court FRAUD once again PROVEN, along with the NY Times also being in cahoots. Stay Tuned for Durham/Barr in late Aug/Early Sept = Maraschino Cherry for Nov 3.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2020, 03:55:45 AM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2020, 04:08:35 AM »
  Steele Documents just released. FISA Court FRAUD once again PROVEN, along with the NY Times also being in cahoots. Stay Tuned for Durham/Barr in late Aug/Early Sept = Maraschino Cherry for Nov 3.

Talking points and once again not answering a direct question. Will Barr attempt anything to steal the election for Trump? Of course he will. He’s as criminal as Trump is. Won’t matter. How many Americans will be dead by November? Popular vote. Electoral vote. Those numbers mean nothing. Dying Americans is the magic number. Throw in a broken economy, horrible employment numbers and a society in decay. All on Trump’s watch. The GOP is in revolt. Who fires their campaign manager 104 days before an election? A terribly concerned candidate does. He’ll take the Senate down with him and it will be decades before the GOP recovers if they ever do. And you will be back to emptying garbage cans. Payback is a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2020, 04:26:40 AM »
Yeah I'm glad people are reading this Thread also. You guys monopolize it with your  BS: when I am on the road for a week or 2. I get back and the Silent Majority around here get a breath of Fresh Air. The numbers do Not Lie.

The imaginary "silent majority" that doesn't exist. We saw the silent majority in Tulsa, OK. Thousands of blue empty seats. Donald Trump isn't even popular in the most conservative city and state in the country. 19,000 seat arena and he barely mustered 6,000. He ridiculously claimed 1 million were coming to see him. The nut is a deranged pathological liar. He had to cancel his New Hampshire hate rally because of low ticket sales and he didn't want to be embarrassed again.

You attempt to monopolize this thread with your conspiracy theory garbage.

You are "out on the road" by logging into your account reading the thread?  :D         
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 01:39:15 PM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2020, 04:26:40 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2020, 04:30:07 AM »

:D :D :D

More diversion and fake propaganda. Royell and his kool aid drinking cult doesn't get it. The overwhelming majority of Americans want Donald Trump gone. No scams or phony stunts are going to change their minds. They are still going to vote against him in mass numbers.