Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 302642 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2020, 11:47:55 PM »
Advertisement
  I have told You Guys repeatedly that I only occasionally watch FOX News. I watch a lotta News. It's part of my job. You on the other hand choose to Restrict your sources of Info/News. Just look at Tapper NOW beginning to step Toward the Light. It might take a while, but the moth is attracted to the flame. Perhaps YOU will be next?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2020, 11:47:55 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2020, 11:50:15 PM »

I get a Thrill when people I am Not directly addressing respond to my posts. It's an "if the shoe fits wear it" Trap that they stupidly fall into. Too Easy!

Online Paul May

« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2020, 11:52:03 PM »
  I have told You Guys repeatedly that I only occasionally watch FOX News. I watch a lotta News. It's part of my job. You on the other hand choose to Restrict your sources of Info/News. Just look at Tapper NOW beginning to step Toward the Light. It might take a while, but the moth is attracted to the flame. Perhaps YOU will be next?

You claim the GOP “seeks my counsel”. You can’t even find 3 people on this forum who believe ONE thing you say. What does watching news have to do with your “job”? Watching tutorials on how to empty garbage cans?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2020, 11:52:03 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2020, 11:54:30 PM »

I have told You Guys repeatedly that I only occasionally watch FOX News.

OAN is probably more your thing right now

I watch a lotta News.

And here was I thinking you got your information from other sources than I do.....

When you prepare a list of all the people who, according to Trump himself, are against him, you can only wonder where he is going to find those few people (voters) that are not on that list.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:55:40 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2020, 11:55:13 PM »

How do those shoes fit Jr?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2020, 11:55:13 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2020, 11:55:45 PM »
  I get a Thrill when people I am Not directly addressing respond to my posts. It's an "if the shoe fits wear it" Trap that they stupidly fall into. Too Easy!

So genius, you haven’t a clue how a public forum works? Seriously? ANYBODY can respond to your everyday ignorance. That’s the purpose of a PUBLIC forum. Who’s seeking your counsel??? One more time: HAHAHAHA.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2020, 11:56:57 PM »

How do those shoes fit Jr?

So you were addressing me directly after all.... What a clown!

Give Storing enough rope.....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:59:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2020, 11:56:57 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2020, 11:59:28 PM »
  "I can't find 3 people"? HATERS were rejected by this Forum at almost a 3-1 Clip. And if You do Not think that vote directly involved Myself, you are without a doubt Politically Tone Deaf. Like within the Electorate, there is a Silent Majority here at this Forum. YOU are in a very Small Minority that makes a lot of Noise.