Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290611 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #6152 on: May 10, 2023, 02:49:53 AM »
Advertisement
The verdict marks the first time a former president has been found civilly liable for sexual misconduct.

And that's the guy some want to be President?   :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's amazing isn't it? It doesn't matter what crime Donnie commits, his rabid cult will still defend and support him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6152 on: May 10, 2023, 02:49:53 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6153 on: May 10, 2023, 03:20:58 AM »
And this is coming from his own Republican officials.

Trump described as 'most evil person I've ever met' by member of his own cabinet: former official

Former President Donald Trump has an unprecedented number of detractors who served in his own administration, ranging from former Attorney General Bill Barr to former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham.

Miles Taylor, another Trump critic who worked for the former President, wrote on Twitter Tuesday that one Trump cabinet official even went so far as to describe the former president as "evil."

"I’ll never forget an ex-Trump cabinet member telling me: 'He is truly the most evil person I have ever met,'" Taylor wrote. "We cannot make this mistake again."

Although Taylor did not identify this former cabinet official by name, he did follow up with a quote from former Trump chief of staff John Kelly, who offered a similarly withering assessment of the former president's character.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me," Kelly once said. "The transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

During his tenure at the Trump White House, Taylor published an infamous anonymous editorial in the New York Times in which he described himself as a member of the "resistance" to the former president within his own administration.

https://www.rawstory.com/miles-taylor-trump/

Stephanie Grisham: I regularly had to keep Trump away from staffer for fear of sexual harassment

Following the verdict holding former President Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation in the E. Jean Carroll case, one-time White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham opened up on CNN's "OutFront" Tuesday about an incident she first described in her book in which she had to go out of her way to prevent one of her staffers from being put in situations where Trump could sexually harass the staffer, or possibly worse.

"There was one specific staffer that worked for me, and [Trump] would request for her to be on constant trips when it wasn't her turn — I would rotate the staffers to go on foreign trips, especially," said Grisham. "He one time had one of my other deputies bring her back 'so that they could look at her ass' is what he said to him ... I sat down and talked to her at one point, asked her if she was uncomfortable. I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him."

"I did take it to a couple of different chiefs of staff, including Mark Meadows," continued Grisham. "I don't like Mark Meadows. Everybody knows that. And I think, at the end of the day, what could they do other than go in there and say, this isn't good, sir, and Donald Trump will do what Donald Trump wants to do. So I don't know that I even blame them. When you're dealing with the President of the United States, again, there's no H.R. group or H.R. representative to go to, to talk to about these kinds of things."

"It's sort of odd, when you say it, I'm having a flashback to that tape from 'Access Hollywood,'" said anchor Erin Burnett. "It just continued it. Just was sort of, they let you do it. I'm not saying it went that far in the cases that you're saying, but I am hearing an eerie echo, and nothing else they could do but say, this isn't a good look, sir. I knew him for many years before he was in the White House. This is consistent. How often did this happen, Stephanie, that you saw?"

"Well, I mean, it happened in terms of — you know, he would always comment on women's looks — he would even talk to me sometimes about various plastic surgeries, et cetera," Grisham said. "But with this one staffer, it was really bad, to the point that I was extremely uncomfortable. And the sad thing is every senior staff member knew it, everybody talked about it in our White House. And I challenge anybody to say what I am saying right now is not true. So, it happened with her a lot. And, again, I did everything I could to keep her off of trips, actually, and to stay with her if she was with him alone, because I was really nervous about what could happen."

"And this was before I knew kind of any of the E. Jean Carroll allegations," added Grisham. "I stupidly did know about the 'Access Hollywood' video, but that was what made me keep with her all the time."

Watch:

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6154 on: May 10, 2023, 03:49:25 AM »
It didn't take Criminal Donald long to log into his failed social media site to pretend he didn't know who E. Jean Carroll is just like always does when he wants to play "the victim".

Funny thing is, that Donnie was video taped during his deposition confusing E. Jean Carroll with his ex wife Marla Maples after he claimed that "Carroll wasn't his type".

Donnie's old tricks don't work anymore since he's a private citizen and is being held accountable for his crimes.

If Donnie and his MAGA cult are freaking out over this civil court case defeat wait until Donnie gets convicted in his criminal trials and is hauled off to prison!

Video of Trump confusing E. Jean Carroll for his ex-wife Marla Maples shown during lawsuit trial

Watch: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-of-trump-confusing-e-jean-carroll-ex-wife-marla-maples-lawsuit-trial/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6154 on: May 10, 2023, 03:49:25 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6155 on: May 10, 2023, 08:54:25 AM »
'This victory is not just for me’: E. Jean Carroll issues statement in aftermath of verdict

E. Jean Carroll released a statement Tuesday after a Manhattan jury awarded her $5 million in a civil case against former President Donald Trump alleging sexual abuse and defamation.

MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin tweeted the statement.

"I filed this lawsuit against Donald Trump to clear my name and to get my life back,” Carroll’s statement said.

“Today, the world finally knows the truth. This victory is not just for me but for every woman who has suffered because she was not believed."

The nine jurors rejected E. Jean Carroll's accusation of rape but unanimously upheld her other complaints in the closely watched civil trial, following less than three hours of deliberations.

It marks the first time Trump has faced legal consequences over a string of sexual assault allegations dating back decades -- and the former leader immediately rejected the verdict as a "disgrace."

Carroll, 79, sued Trump last year, alleging that he raped her in the changing room of the luxury Bergdorf Goodman store on Manhattan's Fifth Avenue in 1996.

The former columnist for Elle magazine also claimed that Trump defamed her when he called her "a complete con job" after she went public with the allegation in 2019.

Trump, the 76-year-old frontrunner for the Republican nomination in next year's presidential election, called her case a "hoax" and "a lie."

The jury determined that Carroll had proved sexual abuse -- effectively sexual contact without consent -- by a preponderance of the evidence and awarded her $2 million.

The six men and three women on the jury also said Trump should pay Carroll nearly $3 million for defamation.

Following the verdict, Carroll left the Manhattan federal court smiling but did not speak to reporters.

"We're very happy," said her lawyer, Roberta Kaplan.

AFP

Jack Smith now knows 'Trump really cannot tell a credible story': former FBI lawyer

The man investigating to see whether Donald Trump should be charged criminally for various alleged misdeeds can take away from the E. Jean Carroll verdict that the former president is unable to tell a credible story to a jury, according to a former Mueller prosecutor.

Special counsel Jack Smith learned that Trump, who was ordered to pay $5 million for battery and defamation in the case brought by the writer, and then said he didn't know the plaintiff and attacked the judge on Truth Social, is unlikely to take the stand in his own defense, according to Andrew Weissmann, the former general counsel of the FBI and a previous top prosecutor for Robert Mueller's special counsel office. But Weissmann said the real thing Smith now knows is that Trump is incapable of convincing a jury using his own testimony.

Appearing on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on Tuesday, Weissmann was asked by the host what Smith is likely to be thinking when he hears the jury in the case brought against Trump by Carroll found the former president to be lying after a relatively short deliberation.

"He can obviously take from that the juries will do their duty, but that's something Jack Smith knows," Weissmann said. "He has to really think about this in terms of can he prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt, so I don't know that he's going to take too much from this, other than knowing that Donald Trump really cannot tell a credible story."

Weissmann added that Smith will "be hoping, as any former or current prosecutor would, that he would take the stand, because he really cannot help himself by telling a consistent, believable story."

Watch:

Trump's 'delay' tactics have run out as all his legal problems 'roll downhill' at him: former prosecutor

Former President Donald Trump was held liable for sexual assault and defamation in the civil case brought by author E. Jean Carroll this week — and he still faces a criminal trial in New York for his $130,000 alleged hush payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels, as well as multiple criminal investigations including January 6 probes and the Mar-a-Lago classified documents probe.

All that is significant, said former prosecutor Shan Wu on CNN's "The Situation Room" Tuesday — because it means Trump has reached the end of the line for his traditional stalling tactics to kick the can on his legal problems.

"How do you think Trump is going to navigate, not just this verdict, but the mountain of other criminal investigations he's facing?" said anchor Wolf Blitzer.

"He doesn't have too much choice on how to navigate it," said Wu. "His tried-and-true technique is to delay, delay. I mean, he's delayed a lot of these for a long time. They're all beginning to roll downhill as of now, and he can only take them on one at a time."

"Certainly with the civil case, I think you see a hint of what might happen, were he to be found guilty in a criminal case, like Alvin Bragg's case, which is, he'll deny he's liable, he'll say the trial was fixed," Wu continued. "And that's going to be his continuing strategy, just to move forward into the political realm and just ignore these things."

"I think that's his only plan for the navigation," added Wu. "I think we're actually seeing that this is the kind of tail end of legal maneuvering that can go on. Sure, there will be an appeal. With all the investigations, the attempts to derail them through advanced legal maneuvering, we're going to see those are all failing one by one."

Watch:

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6156 on: May 11, 2023, 12:52:36 AM »
For Trump, Verdict in E. Jean Carroll Case Is Harder to Spin
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/trump-carroll-verdict-campaign.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6156 on: May 11, 2023, 12:52:36 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6157 on: May 11, 2023, 04:18:32 AM »
Smartmatic subpoenas Trump campaign in $2.7B lawsuit against Fox News

Smartmatic, the voting technology company that filed a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News on allegations it spread falsehoods about its actions during the 2020 election, has subpoenaed Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign, CNN’s Oliver Darcy reports.

Smartmatic is seeking a “wide array” of documents from the former president’s campaign, according to the report.

The subpoena was issued last month but wasn’t made public until Tuesday, when it was revealed in court documents.

The subpoena requires the Trump campaign to share with Smartmatic documents related to Fox News and fraudulent allegations the campaign made about the 2020 elections.

The Trump campaign can challenge the subpoena in court once it has been served.

Smartmatic’s allegations are similar to those that were the basis for a $1.6 billion lawsuit Dominion Voting Systems settled with Fox News for $787.5 million.

Smartmatic in early 2021 filed its lawsuit against Fox News alleging the network coordinated with the Trump campaign to wage a “disinformation campaign” that imperiled the voting technology firm.

Smartmatic has also subpoenaed former Attorney General Bill Barr.

Fox Corporation chief executive Lachlan Murdoch said Tuesday his company will fight the Smartmatic lawsuit.

Read the full article here: https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/10/media/smartmatic-fox-news-trump-campaign/index.html

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Donald Trump Indicted!
« Reply #6158 on: May 11, 2023, 06:29:02 AM »
Yesterday Donald Trump lost five million dollars and got branded a sexual assaulter by a civil trial jury. It was an ugly blow for him, and a very important verdict for the nation. But barely an hour later, news dropped that in the scheme of things was probably even worse for Trump.

Out of nowhere yesterday evening, the news broke that the Department of Justice had criminally indicted House Republican George Santos. It was a remarkable turn of events in a criminal case that had been so quiet in the months since it was first reported, one couldn’t have been faulted for forgetting that it even existed.

When you go months without hearing any updates about a federal criminal investigation, you tend to end up presuming that it’s either stalled out or been dropped. But in reality it usually just means that no one involved in the process felt compelled to give anything to the media. The DOJ will sometimes put certain things in the media for strategic reasons, such as scaring one witness into flipping before another can flip. And unhappy subpoenaed witnesses will sometimes go running to the media in a fleeting effort to throw off the DOJ’s strategy. But when a criminal case doesn’t involve any of those components, the public tends to hear nothing at all until the day the charges are filed – and that’s what happened with the Santos case.

What does this have to do with Donald Trump? Everything. The Santos indictment is a reminder that, yes, the Garland DOJ does criminally indict politicians once it feels it’s built a winning case against them. No one at the DOJ “cowered” to the Republican Party. No one at the DOJ decided that “the voters should ultimately decide whether to punish Santos” or whatever other nonsense the defeatists out there just love assigning to this DOJ. Instead what happened was the DOJ built a criminal case against Santos, decided it was a winning one, and indicted him without caring that he’s a sitting member of Congress who has already launched his 2024 campaign.

The Santos indictment is a really strong reminder that, for all the ludicrously defeatist rhetoric we keep hearing about the Garland DOJ, none of it matches up with reality. If the trial jury ends up agreeing that the criminal case is a solid one and delivers a conviction, then the Garland DOJ will have put George Santos in prison during the middle of his congressional term. The DOJ does not care about the political fallout one way or the other; that’s not its job.

The kicker is that while we heard basically nothing about the DOJ’s criminal case against George Santos while it was being built, we’ve heard plenty about the DOJ’s criminal case against Donald Trump. That’s because it’s the kind of case where unhappy subpoena recipients have repeatedly gone running to the media, even as the media has devoted resources to staking out the courthouse.

The DOJ’s Jack Smith also appears to have given the media at least a few details about the case for strategic reasons. Even though we probably only know a fraction of what all has gone into the DOJ’s case against Trump, we’ve watched it being built. The only reason to suggest that Trump won’t be indicted is the tired old trope that “if he hasn’t been indicted by now, it’ll never happen.” But 24 hours ago, one could have claimed the same thing about the DOJ’s George Santos case, and look how that turned out.

In other words, Donald Trump is very clearly getting criminally indicted by the DOJ. We don’t know when it’ll happen. But we do know that Jack Smith knows how to read a calendar, and he knows how long it takes to get a criminal case through the federal court system, and how much time Trump can buy himself with nonsense filings, and how soon the indictment needs to be filed in order to safely get a conviction well before the 2024 election.

And now, the only rationale that Donald Trump still had left – the faint hope that the Garland DOJ might somehow indeed be “too afraid” to indict political figures – just went out the window. Every defeatist argument out there, for why Trump will magically get away with it all, has now been wiped out. The DOJ just indicted a notorious House Republican without even any fanfare. It’s clearly not afraid of Donald Trump, who doesn’t even hold political office, either.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Donald Trump Indicted!
« Reply #6158 on: May 11, 2023, 06:29:02 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6159 on: May 11, 2023, 10:37:32 AM »
More right wing propaganda, disinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies have been all debunked as House Republicans continue to find nothing on Biden. What a waste of time and money like we all knew it would be. But at least we are finding out more about Criminal Donald's past scandals. 

House Oversight keeps catching Trump scandals and not Biden in its probes of White House

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spent an evening together at the Treasury Department, where they said they were allowed to view bank transactions that they say proves President Joe Biden's family was being given cash from foreign countries. The problem they've run into is in showing that evidence and proving it.

For years, Republicans have claimed that Biden was on the take from China because his son helped negotiate 20 percent of the sale of a mine to a Chinese company. Greene claimed she saw the Bidens had a "web" of LLCs that they were getting money through, including Burisma, which at no time was ever owned or run by any Biden family members. His son Hunter was merely on the board.

As the GOP has desperately tried to tie Biden to his version of Hillary Clinton's Benghazi hearings, it's proved unsuccessful. But worse, according to Washington Post columnist Philip Bump, it only highlights questions about Donald Trump's administration.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) admitted that there might not be a "there" there in the GOP's probe. Speaking to Fox Business on Wednesday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) confessed there will never be any proof of their claims.

"You're not gonna get necessarily hard proof," Johnson told Maria Bartiromo.

“The family’s getting money from various countries and foreign businesses through various shell companies and this web of LLCs?” Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) said, along with his colleagues, searching to find something to hang on Biden. “I mean, guys, you in the press, this is easy pickings. I’m giving you Pulitzer stuff here!”

As Bump explained, however, what is being found is Donald Trump-related and not Biden related.

"That line about LLCs — limited-liability corporations — stuck out for me because three years ago, I tried to document the cascade of companies that made up Trump’s personal web of pass-throughs and tax-avoidance structures," he explained. "There are scores of them, loosely clustered as ways of splitting corporate ownership that only a tax accountant could love."

It's so extensive that Bump made his own chart showing how they are linked and how they all track back to Trump.

The Republicans have used the first five months of Congress to chase down allegations that foreign governments are operating under a kind of pay-to-play influence program through Biden's corporations. The biggest problem Republicans have is that President Biden doesn't have a corporation. In fact, Biden's personal financial disclosure reports for decades showed Biden hasn't been among the wealthy members of the Senate. It was only after Biden was out of V.P. office that he began charging for speaking engagements and published a bestsellers book, the LA Times reported.

While his $15 million gained from that is a hefty sum, it's a far cry from the $1.5 billion cash that Trump alleged Hunter Biden "walked out of China" with.

Republicans held a big news conference on Wednesday that was supposed to reveal everything. But Bump explained it didn't.

"Comer presented allegations about money being paid from a Romanian who was later convicted of corruption to 'the Bidens' for a purported business relationship, including during the period when Joe Biden was vice president. But this use of 'the Bidens,' like his repeated use of 'the Biden family,' was simply an effort to use the involvement in these deals of Joe Biden’s son Hunter and his brother James as a way of implying that the president himself benefited."

So, when reporters asked if President Biden directly received any cash, Comer was forced to hedge.

“We’re pretty confident that the president was very knowledgeable of what his family was doing,” Comer claimed.

Bump said it's a far cry from Biden "being a beneficiary of foreign contributions himself. If it’s even true, which Comer didn’t assert."

That they have found evidence of payments flowing from foreign nationals to Hunter Biden-linked LLCs and then (allegedly) to a number of members of Biden’s extended family is used by the Republicans as rhetorical evidence that Joe Biden must somehow be involved," he continued. "But the opposite argument seems more valid: After all this searching, no concrete link showing money going to the president has turned up. This seems exculpatory more than incriminating."

Meanwhile, the Trump side of things is very different.

He cited CREA (the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington) reports that estimate Trump's businesses drew as much as $160 million while he was in office for four years. While a lot of the cash was coming through the overseas properties, Bump explained there was also foreign money directly linked to Trump's domestic hotels.

One report said guests that stayed at the Trump Hotel in Washington, D.C., on or around the time that major decisions were being made at the White House that would impact their countries. At one point that Trump was working on a deal with Qatar when his top adviser Jared Kushner got a room in the hotel the same night as the Qatari officials. Kushner lived less than two miles from the White House at the time. It was then revealed that Qatar paid Kushner's company $1.2 billion for the 666 Fifth Avenue property when he was searching for a bailout.

Bump also cited "foreign money coming in domestically, as when Saudi interests repeatedly booked large blocks of rooms at his hotels. The House Oversight Committee itself found that foreign interests spent $750,000 at Trump’s D.C. hotel during his presidency — a report produced when Democrats still held the majority."

In Nov. 2022, that same Oversight and Reform Committee asked the National Archives for documents that would help link the Trump presidential schedules to the Trump hotel payments from officials. Just a few months later, Republicans took over and shifted the committee's focus to Biden. Kushner was given billions for his hedge fund from the Saudi funds immediately after leaving the White House.

A reporter asked Comer about it, he admitted there was a broad problem of presidential family members seeking to make iffy foreign business deals." He claimed it stretched all the way back to Democratic President Jimmy Carter, who sold all of his interests so as not to appear unethical. Comer swore the Republicans would be searching "everything."

Bump recalled that earlier this year Comer told the press he was shutting down the investigation.

The main argument, Bump said, came from Donalds who told the press, “The Biden family doesn’t really have a business.”

“What are the Biden businesses?” Comer said. “ … What business are they in?”

Bump said that the lightbulb came on, and the distinction being made is "between family members of a president seeking to expand existing businesses with foreign investment and family members of a president creating new businesses with foreign investment. A huge web of LLCs is not nefarious, apparently, if it predates the president’s time in office. As did the LLCs linked to Hunter Biden highlighted by House Republicans, but let’s not fuss over details."

He closed by mocking the ordeal: "Now if they could only tie Biden to the 'Biden family' business."

Read the full column at the Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/10/wider-house-oversights-net-more-often-they-catch-trump/

Trump could get sued by E. Jean Carroll again over his Truth Social outbursts

As Donald Trump deals with the blowback from being found liable for the sexual battery and defamation of writer E. Jean Carroll, he has reportedly opened himself up for a new lawsuit through his rants on Truth Social.

Just after the former president was ordered to pay Carroll $5 million, he went on his own social media platform and once again called her a liar. This is the same conduct that led to her first lawsuit, and could in fact open him up to a second one on similar grounds, according to a Wednesday report from the New York Times.

"Hours after a Manhattan jury on Tuesday found that former President Donald J. Trump had sexually abused and defamed the writer E. Jean Carroll, Mr. Trump went on social media to call her a liar," the article states. "His unrelenting commentary on Ms. Carroll, her lawsuit and even the judge in the civil trial, Lewis A. Kaplan, raises questions about what repercussions Mr. Trump could face in any motions he makes before Judge Kaplan or in a promised appeal, or whether he could face a new defamation lawsuit."

The Times interviewed experts who said that, while Kaplan wasn't likely to impose sanctions for after-trial conduct, a new defamation lawsuit is entirely possible.

"Ms. Carroll could bring a new defamation lawsuit against Mr. Trump based on his recent comments, experts said," the article states.

“He doesn’t get carte blanche to defame her because she sued him once and collected and won,” said Stephen Gillers, a legal ethics professor at New York University School of Law, according to the New York Times.

"Ms. Carroll’s lawyer, Roberta A. Kaplan, and Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Mr. Tacopina, had no comment."

Read More Here: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/nyregion/trump-carroll-truth-social.html

Trump family blasted for appearing alongside 'a modern-day version of Hitler’s American friends'

Donald Trump's second-born son is reportedly among right-wing figures scheduled to speak at Mike Flynn's "ReAwaken America" event in Miami, where he will be joined by Christian nationalists and those who promote anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

Eric Trump, who recently threatened to sue Rachel Maddow for highlighting his appearance alongside anti-Semites at an event at Trump National Doral in Miami, isn't the only big Trump world name to appear, according to Miami New Times.

"This weekend, throngs of Trumplandia figures — including Eric Trump, Alex Jones, Mike Lindell, and Roger Stone — are slated to pour into South Florida and join forces at the four-star Miami resort as part of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's 'ReAwaken America' tour," the outlet reported Wednesday. "Scheduled for May 12-13, the conspiracy-addled event promises to be a marathon affair packed with far-right figures, election deniers, and purveyors of QAnon narratives, featuring talks on topics that include 'Why Dr. Fauci Needs to Be Fired and In Jail,' 'Jeffrey Epstein 101,' and 'Are COVID Vaccines Now Being Put Inside Our Food?'

Miami New Times further reported on those who would be joining Eric Trump, including those who promote conspiracy theories based on antisemitic tropes and purported satanic ties.

"Listed on the event lineup along with Eric Trump and his wife Lara are Scott McKay and Charlie Ward, both of whom promote anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and preach to their followers that the world is being run by Satanic elites, a narrative similar to the QAnon conspiracy theory," it says. "As the website Media Matters for America reports, while Ward and McKay have not attained the notoriety of Infowars conspiracy don Alex Jones, they've carved out significant followings while refining their own brand of fiery rhetoric, largely centered on a fanatical narrative that Christians are at war with demonic world leaders"

Responding to the event, conservative columnist S.E. Cupp blasted the Trump family. She noted that Adolf Hitler had a number of supporters in the United States, who were profiled in a 2018 award-winning book by Bradley W. Hart called "Hitler’s American Friends."

These supporters included German-Americans who joined a group called the Bund, William Dudley Pelley's Silver Shirts, and right-wing radio host Father Charles Coughlin.

"Perhaps even more unimaginably, today we have a modern-day version of Hitler’s American friends," Cupp wrote in the Chicago Sun-Times.

"Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former California Rep. Devin Nunes, former Trump advisors Peter Navarro and Mike Flynn, My Pillow guy Mike Lindell and convicted felon Roger Stone may not actually call themselves Hitler’s American friends," she added.

"But they are, as of today, happy to appear alongside some self-avowed antisemites and Hitler promoters at an upcoming stop on the 'ReAwaken America' tour."

Read More Here: https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/trump-national-doral-hosts-satanic-conspiracy-peddlers-at-reawaken-america-16944141