Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 328875 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3280 on: January 11, 2021, 02:47:17 PM »
Advertisement
Really?
Please provide a link showing Joe Biden saying anything like this. Or retract your statement.  Thanks.

It's a very widespread claim among many Dems this week including China Joe:

On Thursday, President-elect Joe Biden noted the double standard, saying he had received a text message from his granddaughter, Finnegan, of a photo showing “military people in full military gear — scores of them lining the steps of the Lincoln Memorial” during a BLM protest last year.

“She said ‘Pop, this isn’t fair.’” the president-elect recounted.

No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter protesting yesterday ... they would have been treated very, very differently than a mob of thugs that stormed the Capitol,” Biden said.

“We all know that’s true. And it is unacceptable,” he added.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3280 on: January 11, 2021, 02:47:17 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3281 on: January 11, 2021, 03:33:30 PM »
And they've built a "great, big beautiful wall" around the Capitol.  Presumably because it is effective in keeping people out.  LOL  You can't make that up.  I guess it only works against American citizens, though.

Just the domestic terrorist thugs that are your maga base. You're not for law and order Richard?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3282 on: January 11, 2021, 03:34:43 PM »
It's a very widespread claim among many Dems this week including China Joe:

On Thursday, President-elect Joe Biden noted the double standard, saying he had received a text message from his granddaughter, Finnegan, of a photo showing “military people in full military gear — scores of them lining the steps of the Lincoln Memorial” during a BLM protest last year.

“She said ‘Pop, this isn’t fair.’” the president-elect recounted.

No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter protesting yesterday ... they would have been treated very, very differently than a mob of thugs that stormed the Capitol,” Biden said.

“We all know that’s true. And it is unacceptable,” he added.

That is a fact. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3282 on: January 11, 2021, 03:34:43 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3283 on: January 11, 2021, 03:36:00 PM »
Make no mistake: Trump's insurrectionists were there to kill Pence, Pelosi -- or whoever they could find
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-insurrectionists-2649871299/

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3284 on: January 11, 2021, 03:39:31 PM »
Just the domestic terrorist thugs that are your maga base. You're not for law and order Richard?

Huh?  I'm all for punishing anyone who commits a crime regardless of political affiliation.  I just wished that standard applied to the dems and FBI.  My point, however, is that Dems suggested Trump's border wall was ineffective.  Even, though, many of these politicians live behind their own walls in mansions - like "Let Them Eat Ice Cream" Nancy.  It is fine for them to have walls and police protection but everyone else not so much.  Hypocrisy abounds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3284 on: January 11, 2021, 03:39:31 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3285 on: January 11, 2021, 03:39:59 PM »
Well at least you can get the real news from Parler - fake MSM doesn't show you nothing of what took  place at that shooting.  Parler isn't censored yet! Watch embedded video and who is standing next to the person shot!  Sure looks like a false flag if you match the post with the video!  Look for yourself.

:D :D :D

Bye Bye Parler

Trump's search for online outlet just got tougher: Parler has gone dark
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/parler-down-aws-web-hosting-trump/

Parler CEO Says Service Dropped By “Every Vendor” And Could End His Business
https://deadline.com/2021/01/parler-ceo-says-service-dropped-by-every-vendor-and-could-end-the-company-1234670607/

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3286 on: January 11, 2021, 03:41:08 PM »
That is a fact.

Good.  So you accept the point that China Joe called the Capitol police racists.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3286 on: January 11, 2021, 03:41:08 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3287 on: January 11, 2021, 03:44:13 PM »
Huh?  I'm all for punishing anyone who commits a crime regardless of political affiliation.  I just wished that standard applied to the dems and FBI.  My point, however, is that Dems suggested Trump's border wall was ineffective.  Even, though, many of these politicians live behind their own walls in mansions - like "Let Them Eat Ice Cream" Nancy.  It is fine for them to have walls and police protection but everyone else not so much.  Hypocrisy abounds.

Benedic.t Donald's border wall is ineffective. And you are trying to compare apples to oranges.

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump’s border wall
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/2019/11/01/25bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html