Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218073 times)

Online Gerry Down

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2020, 01:02:43 AM »
Advertisement
Now!

Who is this (focus on YELLOW BOX------------please DISREGARD red arrow!) in the Towner film, standing on a lower step very close to Mr Carl Edward Jones, and enthusiastically waving something at the limousine?

Thumb1:

The person gets cut off at the splice. Convenient.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2020, 01:02:43 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2020, 02:02:56 AM »

Bummer dude.

Now!

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2020, 02:06:09 AM »
Perfectly happy to admit that, Mr Storing. All I care about here is getting to the truth, one way or the other! Thumb1:

For some time now I have believed that BLUE arrow is Mr Oswald (i.e. Prayer Man), YELLOW arrow Mr Shelley (just behind Mr Lovelady)----------------

I tried (harder perhaps than anyone!) to find a credible counter-candidate for Prayer Man, but I got precisely nowhere. It's looking more and more to me like Prayer Man really is Mr Oswald.

The way I see it, Mr Oswald-------------after his visit to the second floor lunchroom--------------stays indoors on the first floor, keeping an eye out (through the glass front door) for the motorcade. Not being one for mingling or small talk, he waits until the latest possible moment to pop outside. He takes up his position over by the west wall of the entrance. He's holding his coke & sandwich/apple.

Just before the motorcade enters Dealey Plaza, i.e. just before Mr Oswald steps outside, Ms Arnold spots him standing behind the glass door. She does not notice him after that.

NOW!

From just that small crop, that looks like Lovelady to me.

Reddish shirt, yes?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  NOW!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 02:07:31 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2020, 02:06:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2020, 02:00:11 PM »

What are you talking about, Mr Down?  ::)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2020, 02:06:50 PM »

The way I see it, Mr Oswald-------------after his visit to the second floor lunchroom--------------stays indoors on the first floor, keeping an eye out (through the glass front door) for the motorcade. Not being one for mingling or small talk, he waits until the latest possible moment to pop outside. He takes up his position over by the west wall of the entrance. He's holding his coke & sandwich/apple.

Just before the motorcade enters Dealey Plaza, i.e. just before Mr Oswald steps outside, Ms Arnold spots him standing behind the glass door. She does not notice him after that.

From Mr Bill Shelley's 3/18/64 interview report:

Oops!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 02:07:40 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2020, 02:06:50 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2020, 02:19:37 PM »
Here's Mr Lovelady in Hughes, standing right behind Mr Carl Edward Jones----------------

A few seconds later, in Towner, Mr Lovelady appears to be in the same spot (YELLOW arrow)-----------------

So who's the person below and just east of Mr Lovelady (PINK arrow) waving something enthusiastically at JFK and Ms Kennedy?

I believe it may be Ms Carolyn Arnold, who has just arrived at those steps----------her arrival noticed by both Mr Lovelady and Mr Shelley.

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2020, 04:37:09 PM »
Here's Mr Lovelady in Hughes, standing right behind Mr Carl Edward Jones----------------

A few seconds later, in Towner, Mr Lovelady appears to be in the same spot (YELLOW arrow)-----------------

So who's the person below and just east of Mr Lovelady (PINK arrow) waving something enthusiastically at JFK and Ms Kennedy?

I believe it may be Ms Carolyn Arnold, who has just arrived at those steps----------her arrival noticed by both Mr Lovelady and Mr Shelley.

Thumb1:

The film footage showing the girl in the blue coat standing atop the pedestal, also shows the Back of someone stepping Down off the curb into Houston St and looking in the direction of the JFK Limo as it begins turning onto Elm St. and then passing by the TSBD. Is this person Amos Euins? The person is: (1) Short, (2) wearing a Light Colored Jacket and (3) maybe a Hat. This person is in very Close Proximity to the Pedestal with the Blue Coated Girl standing atop it. This is the Same Pedestal that Euins claimed to have ducked behind as shots were being fired.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 04:40:03 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2020, 04:37:09 PM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2020, 08:36:12 PM »
What are you talking about, Mr Down?  ::)

By bad. I thought the spice was cutting it off.

Though to be fair, the spice is suspicious. There was not much of that film there to begin with. It is only about 8 seconds in length. So to have images taken out in the middle, hence the jump that can be seen, leads to having to ask if someone wanted something taken out for some reason.

Also why did Towner cut off at the end. If she had kept filming, she could have made millions like Zapruder.