Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 232493 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1800 on: December 04, 2021, 02:35:05 AM »
Advertisement
Somebody on the west side of that entranceway is waving something at the passing parade, and that somebody is not Mr Carl Edward Jones-------------

(Yellow box---------disregard red arrow):

Who is the person under the yellow arrow?

Seconds before this:

Seconds after this:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 02:39:02 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1800 on: December 04, 2021, 02:35:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1801 on: December 20, 2021, 12:45:10 AM »
Who is this person and what are they waving??

(Disregard red arrow, which was placed there to illustrate something unrelated!):

« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 02:39:25 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1802 on: December 20, 2021, 12:49:47 AM »
The light color of the waved object seems to rule out the dark hat or handbag of Ms Madie Reese, the person just east of Mr Carl Jones at the time of the shots------------

(Credit for ID of Ms Reese in the above photographs: the indefatigably brilliant Ms Linda Zambanini!)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 12:54:21 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1802 on: December 20, 2021, 12:49:47 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1803 on: December 21, 2021, 03:07:39 AM »
Somebody on the west side of that entranceway is waving something at the passing parade, and that somebody is not Mr Carl Edward Jones-------------

(Yellow box---------disregard red arrow):

Who is the person under the yellow arrow?

Seconds before this:

Seconds after this:

I was researching this some time ago and it was a lady handkerchief. Will try to find photos.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1804 on: December 27, 2021, 11:45:31 PM »
Well I’m confused again🤔
If that’s Lovelady raising his hand to shade his eyes from sun while next to the West wall of the TSBD entrance, then should not he have raised hand shading eyes when he moves to the center rail and hence is “right next to Sarah Stanton who IS raised BOTH hands ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1804 on: December 27, 2021, 11:45:31 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1805 on: December 31, 2021, 03:04:29 AM »
Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman stop him when he was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He said it was in the vestibule.
Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?
Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.
Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?
Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

Friends, Mr Holmes has things a little garbled, but Mr Oswald did use the word 'vestibule'. I believe he may well have used it to mean the front porch. He spoke about a police officer running up to him on the steps (i.e. front steps, nothing to do with back stairs) and asking if he worked there (Officer Baker, as we know, wanted someone familiar with the building to show him to the nearest stairs). Mr Oswald had indeed shortly before this come through two sets of doors and "had come out to this front part".

This would make sense of the complete lack of fit in the following between a stationary Mr Oswald ("standing") and a mobile Mr Oswald ("stopped" while "coming down the stairs" by the police officer):

Mr. BELIN. Did he say anything about a Coca Cola or anything like that, if you remember?
Mr. HOLMES. Seems like he said he was drinking a Coca Cola, standing there by the Coca Cola machine drinking a Coca Cola.

What Mr Oswald actually said was that, at the time the officer came up to him, he (Mr Oswald) was standing there drinking a Coca Cola that he had not long before that purchased from the Coca Cola machine in the second floor lunchroom, before coming back down to the first floor to eat his lunch. As soon as he heard the excitement/commotion out front, he knew the motorcade was coming into Dealey Plaza-----------so he hurried down (from the domino room/shipping floor to the front entrance) and went outside to the front steps to watch the P. Parade.

Remember remember remember! DPD later that day told press that Mr Oswald was "stopped" at the front door immediately after the shots rang out. Only when they realized the alibi-conferring character of this fact did they change their tune!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:08:26 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1806 on: December 31, 2021, 03:33:43 AM »
The odd coda to Mr Ronald B. Fischer's 11/22/63 affidavit statement:

I do remember one particular thing that happened just at the time I saw a man up there. There was a girl walked in the Texas School Book Depository Building, a rather tall girl, and looked to me like she might be an employee of that building. She was walking in while everybody else had been coming out.

The time frame here is some 30 seconds before the assassination.

Who might this "rather tall girl" have been? Ms Carolyn Arnold, perhaps, whom a March '64 statement by Mr Bill Shelley places in the doorway at the time of the shooting?

Did she leave the group she was with out by the street and return to the doorway just in time for JFK's passing the building? If so, did she as she reached the doorway notice someone in that doorway (or perhaps behind the glass door) who (later) wasn't meant to be there----------someone she had just minutes before this noticed sitting in the second-floor lunchroom? And was she told by the 'investigating' authorities to shut up about it?

Certainly I am struck by the curious vehemence with which, in her 1978 conversations with Mr Anthony Summers and Mr Earl Golz, she denied having had any cause to even look in the direction of the the doorway after going out near the street................

Think we the lady doth here protest too much? Bear in mind: the FBI report which was being read out to her did not have her looking back at the doorway at the time she would have been "trying to watch the parade", but several minutes before this. She seems needlessly spooked by what she is hearing......

I can't help wondering if she might not be the person waving what Mr Jackson has suggested is a lady's handkerchief:

IF so, then might she have something to do with the physically impossible shadow that was so crudely added down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film?

Elimination of her visible presence on the steps----------------discrediting her in advance in case of the unhappy eventuality that she, a game-destroying witness, goes public at some stage with her story?

Just a thought! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 02:40:01 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1806 on: December 31, 2021, 03:33:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1807 on: December 31, 2021, 04:50:25 AM »
Now, compare the raised hand waving something in Towner with what is so obviously a hand raised in front of Mr Lovelady here-------------------

Might they not be one and same hand, waving one and the same object (a handkerchief?)? Same location, just seconds apart. And look at the area over the hand in Altgens: there is something rather light-colored interposed between the camera and the darker-colored edge of Mr Lovelady's shirt.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 02:40:34 AM by Alan Ford »