Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219637 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #928 on: January 19, 2021, 12:30:53 PM »
Advertisement
If you weren't a fanatical member of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps, Mr O'Meara, you would allow your eye to be caught by the number 4.

Even Oswald is a member of this team, stating on film he was in the TSBD at the time of the shooting.

Earlier in that report, we find the words "On about the 4th floor (...)". Could be fourth....... could be third........ could be fifth...... certainly not just one floor up.

I quoted directly from the report.

You seemed to have missed the point Alan.
In your fantasy world the "investigating authorities" (which, I assume, involved elements of the DPD. Unless, of course, you've gone all out and the "investigating authorities", as far as you are concerned, are comprised solely of X-Men)... I've lost my train of thought...
Oh yeah,
You are making up that the "investigating authorities" have created and are implementing the Hoax by the 23rd. It's being fed to the media that an encounter took place in the second floor lunchroom. The point of this Hoax is to get Oswald away from the front entrance and explain away the mystery man on the 3rd/4th floor.
Then along comes Marvin Johnson on the 26th filing a report in which he states that Baker has already identified the mystery man on the 3rd/4th floor as Oswald!!
On the 22nd, the day of the assassination, just hours after the event, Baker identified the mystery man in the TSBD as Oswald. So there was no mystery man, it was Oswald all along.
The people making up the Hoax are destroying the Hoax at the same time.

What's going on Alan?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #928 on: January 19, 2021, 12:30:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #929 on: January 19, 2021, 03:26:26 PM »
That's it, Mr O'Meara, put yet more words in my mouth!

Too risky---------the 'investigating' authorities knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting. What if a photograph turns up clearly showing this? What if one of the witnesses speaks the truth to the press? What if Mr Oswald proves the fact in court? The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first.

And then there's the professional & insitutional embarrassment factor: having let a man in a second floor lunchroom go is a whole lot less embarrassing than having let a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up.

the 'investigating'  authorities ( conspirators and those who were railroading Lee Oswald) )  knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting.

NOTHING in the evidence even hints or suggests that Captain Fritz ( the Conductor on the railroad) or any other  law enforcement officer believed that Lee was on the front steps at the time of the shooting. ( Lee told them that he was on the first floor eating his lunch at that time)   

having let a man in a second floor lunchroom go is a whole lot less embarrassing than having let a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up.

This is nothing but a"monday morning quarterback"  spewing...... At the time that Baker encountered the DARK HAIRED , 165 POUND, man who was wearing a LIGHT BROWN JACKET he was looking for the culprit who he believed had fired shots from the roof of the TSBD.  He had no idea that JFK or anybody had been hit.  ( As a MOF  Baker said he saw people rolling around on the ground down at the GK as he dismounted from his bike.  I believe that he thought that those people might have been hit)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #930 on: January 19, 2021, 06:17:52 PM »
That's it, Mr O'Meara, put yet more words in my mouth!

Too risky---------the 'investigating' authorities knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting. What if a photograph turns up clearly showing this? What if one of the witnesses speaks the truth to the press? What if Mr Oswald proves the fact in court? The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first.

And then there's the professional & insitutional embarrassment factor: having let a man in a second floor lunchroom go is a whole lot less embarrassing than having let a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up.

The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first.

Actually Mr Ford, I strongly doubt the official tale about Truly leading Baker across the first floor and stopping at the elevators and yelling for the elevator to be released.    I believe Baker went immediately up the stairs to the second floor, and Truly caught up to him at the swinging door at the entrance to the 2nd floor office area.

Of course this would have been less than a minute after the shooting and the lunchroom encounter with Lee Oswalt would have been about a minute after the shooting , and of course the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald could not have descended from the sixth floor to the lunchroom in just one minute.    Thus they made up the story about Baker and Truly dashing across the first floor to the elevators.

And I believe this is the reason that Baker thought he was on "either the third or fourth floor" when he spotted a suspicious acting man walking away from the stairs.....  Baker had forgotten that he had already ascended to the second floor by way of the stairs inside the front door of the TSBD at the SE corner of the building.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 06:23:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #930 on: January 19, 2021, 06:17:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #931 on: January 19, 2021, 06:29:00 PM »
Actually we have determined nothing of the sort, Mr Cakebread. Perfectly possible this happened on the third floor, and not impossible it happened on the fourth.

Actually we have determined nothing of the sort, Mr Cakebread.

Actually "WE" ( All rational and clear thinking people) have determined that Baker could not have been describing either the third or fourth floor as the place where he and Truly encountered a man who did NOT fit the description of Lee Oswald.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #932 on: January 19, 2021, 06:40:01 PM »
Those unfamiliar with the 'bendy' logic of Mr Ford will be saying to themselves, "Surely the 3rd floor is the best way to hedge your bets, midway between both points. And that way you don't have to create this ridiculous Hoax with all it's

*its*

complexity and unlikeliness, dragging in scores of people to prop up this insanity. Just say the man on the 3rd floor is Oswald."

Glad to see you now accept that the words "I saw a man walking away from the stairway" do after all work for the third floor!  Thumb1:

To be honest, as long as he leaves the scene before Truly and Baker it can be any floor you want.

Ah, but the 'investigating' authorities know full well by now that Mr Oswald wasn't just on the front steps at the time of the shooting but had an interaction with Officer Baker at that front entrance. Why, DPD have been telling the world about it!

So the third floor won't work--------Officer Baker and Mr Truly are the ones with the head start, see? How would you get from Mr Oswald at the front entrance to Mr Oswald walking away from the stairway on a floor that Officer Baker and Mr Truly are themselves only just reaching?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #932 on: January 19, 2021, 06:40:01 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #933 on: January 19, 2021, 06:44:56 PM »
Even Oswald is a member of this team, stating on film he was in the TSBD at the time of the shooting.

~Grin~ You're still in complete denial about this-------

You seemed to have missed the point Alan.
In your fantasy world the "investigating authorities" (which, I assume, involved elements of the DPD. Unless, of course, you've gone all out and the "investigating authorities", as far as you are concerned, are comprised solely of X-Men)... I've lost my train of thought...

You ok, Mr O'Meara?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #934 on: January 19, 2021, 06:46:45 PM »
the 'investigating'  authorities ( conspirators and those who were railroading Lee Oswald) )  knew full well by now that Mr Oswald had been on the front steps at the time of the shooting.

NOTHING in the evidence even hints or suggests that Captain Fritz ( the Conductor on the railroad) or any other  law enforcement officer believed that Lee was on the front steps at the time of the shooting. ( Lee told them that he was on the first floor eating his lunch at that time)

~Yawn~

Nope: Mr Oswald told them he "went outside to watch P. Parade".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #934 on: January 19, 2021, 06:46:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #935 on: January 19, 2021, 06:48:50 PM »
The lunchroom story is the only way of hedging bets-------------a location to which Mr Oswald could (at least notionally) have descended from the sixth floor or ascended from the first.

Actually Mr Ford, I strongly doubt the official tale about Truly leading Baker across the first floor and stopping at the elevators and yelling for the elevator to be released.    I believe Baker went immediately up the stairs to the second floor, and Truly caught up to him at the swinging door at the entrance to the 2nd floor office area.

Of course this would have been less than a minute after the shooting and the lunchroom encounter with Lee Oswalt would have been about a minute after the shooting , and of course the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald could not have descended from the sixth floor to the lunchroom in just one minute.    Thus they made up the story about Baker and Truly dashing across the first floor to the elevators.

And I believe this is the reason that Baker thought he was on "either the third or fourth floor" when he spotted a suspicious acting man walking away from the stairs.....  Baker had forgotten that he had already ascended to the second floor by way of the stairs inside the front door of the TSBD at the SE corner of the building.

Tortured logic, Mr Cakebread!