Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214234 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #816 on: January 11, 2021, 06:11:26 PM »
Advertisement
1: Mrs Reid fabricating a false story

Yes, Mrs Reid, made up the story about seeing Lee walk through the office area about 2 or three minutes after the first shot was fired .  It was just innocent "office gossip" and she had no idea that she laid the foundation on which a shyster lawyer would build a false case against Lee Oswald.

We know that IF the incident had occurred it would have to have happened just a few minutes after the first shot was fired, and AFTER Baker had encountered Lee in the second floor lunchroom.   There was no way that Mrs Reid could have known that someone had shot at the President just a couple of minutes after the shooting..... And I doubt that she would have speculated about the shots so soon after the shooting.         

Mrs. REID. Well, when I heard-I heard three shots.
Mr. BELIN. You heard three shots?
Mrs. Rzm. And I turned to Mr. Campbell and I said, “Oh, my goodness, I am
afraid those came from our building,” because it seemed like they came just so
directly over my head, and then I looked up in the windows, and saw three
colored boys up there, I only recognized one because I didn’t know the rest of
them so well.
Mr. BELIN. Which one did you know?
Mrs. REID. James Jarman.
Mr. BJZLIN. You recognized James Jarman?
Mrs. REID. Yes; because I had had some dealings with him in the business
part and I knew him. I couldn’t have told you the other two at all because I
didn’t know them.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember that floor you saw them on?
Mrs. REIIL Well, I wasn’t exactly looking at the floor, I don’t know, I would
say a couple of floors up. I mean several anyway. I don’t know exactly.
Mr. BELIN. You don’t remember which floor it was.
Mrs. REID. I couldn’t tell you because, you know, I didn’t count the floors
and I didn’t count them, and I made the statement “Oh, I hope they don’t think
any of our boys have done this” and I had no thoughts of anything like that. I
turned and went back in the building.
Mr. BELIN. All right. Now, let me ask you this then.
Mrs. Rnm. All right.
Mr. BEUIP. Before you turned and went back into the building did you-did
Mr. Campbell say anything to you?
Mrs. Rxro. He said, “Oh, Mrs. Reid, no, it came from the grassy area down
this way,” and that was the last I said to him.
Mr. BELIE. All right. When he said “this way” which direction was he
pointing?
Mrs. REID. Well, I hope I get my directions. In the direction of the parade
was going, in the bottom of that direction.
Mr. Baa. Now, did you look around after the shots and notice what people
were doing?
Mrs. REID. Well, it was just a mass of confusion. I saw people beginning to
fall, and the thought that went through my mind, my goodness I must get out
of this line of shots, they may fire some more. and don’t ask me why I went
into the building because I don’t know.

LBJ's cover up committee determined that Lee Oswald would have passed  Mrs Reid near her deak in the office area,  about 2 minutes after the first shot was fired.  Baker had encountered Lee In the Lunchroom about 1 1/2  minutes after the first shot was fired.   At that Time Mrs Reid allegedly  said to Lee....( paraphrased) "Someone has shot the President but I don't know if they hit him." 

Question.... How could Mrs Reid have made that assumption so soon after the shooting?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #816 on: January 11, 2021, 06:11:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #817 on: January 11, 2021, 06:15:50 PM »
6. Oswald is missed being seen by Baker/Truly in the foyer because Oswald was going up the front staircase , in his way to A. Get his jacket, which he had left in the 2nd floor lunchroom, and B. Returning his empty coke or Dr.Pepper bottle, to the box Mr. Ford has pointed out in the lunchroom photo

The question is: where did Mr Oswald dispose of his empty coke bottle?

If he went back up to the second floor lunchroom to put it in the empties crate, at a time several minutes after the assassination when "everybody was walking and milling and so forth" in the office area, could this have been the time he and Ms Reid had their real encounter?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #818 on: January 11, 2021, 07:45:21 PM »
The question is: where did Mr Oswald dispose of his empty coke bottle?

If he went back up to the second floor lunchroom to put it in the empties crate, at a time several minutes after the assassination when "everybody was walking and milling and so forth" in the office area, could this have been the time he and Ms Reid had their real encounter?

Lee said that after Baker and Truly left him in the second flor lunchroom he returned to the 1st floor Domino Room with his coke and finished eating his lunch.....then he went outside and stood around for five minutes before leaving.  He said nothing about passing through the office area ....and the most direct route to the Domino Room would have been by way the the stairs in the NW corner and then across the first floor to the NE corner where the Domino Room was located.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #818 on: January 11, 2021, 07:45:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #819 on: January 11, 2021, 08:50:32 PM »
Lee said that after Baker and Truly left him in the second flor lunchroom he returned to the 1st floor Domino Room with his coke and finished eating his lunch.....then he went outside and stood around for five minutes before leaving.  He said nothing about passing through the office area ....and the most direct route to the Domino Room would have been by way the the stairs in the NW corner and then across the first floor to the NE corner where the Domino Room was located.

The first two reports (Hosty draft + Hosty-Bookhout joint) of what Mr Oswald said in that first interrogation make NO mention whatsoever of any lunchroom encounter with an officer & Mr Truly. The words confirming that supposed encounter are put in his mouth, after his death, by Agent Bookhout in his solo report.

Also: the Hosty draft report makes perfectly clear that Mr Oswald said he went out to watch the P. Parade----------AFTER buying the Coke and coming downstairs to eat his lunch.

Research into this phase of the case now splits into two camps:
a) those who understand the significance of the Hosty draft report that came to light in 2019
b) those who are still in denial about what's in that draft report.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:54:58 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #820 on: January 11, 2021, 10:09:07 PM »
Finally, I once again sincerely believe that the left index finger of Mr Buell Wesley Frazier in this photograph is telling us the all important fact that Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's tongue dare not speak:

Thumb1:

"Well, when this all happened, I was terrified. And, some people believe in a conspiracy, and some don't. Well, you can believe whatever you like. This is America. But I knew that if there was people behind this, you'd best keep silent. Not go around talking. Because I didn't want anything to happen to my family."

---------Mr Buell Wesley Frazier, 7/13/2013

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #820 on: January 11, 2021, 10:09:07 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #821 on: January 11, 2021, 10:16:06 PM »
Presuming Hosty note is true and not some obfuscation of some other statement Oswald said like “Went out to the front steps to see what all the excitement was about”

Then the meeting with Baker/Truly has to occur on the 1st floor, In the entrance foyer , because of PM= Oswald entering probably not earlier than approx 10 secs ahead of Baker/Truly

Answer to Walt regarding Oswald leaving the lunchroom at 12:15. That’s not what I proposed. I’m saying Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunchroom STARTING at 12:15, hence seen by Carolyn Arnold SEATED, and that Oswald REMAINED in the lunchroom right up till 12:30 and only left about 20 secs post shots because the increasing volume of sirens going off prompted him to visit the adjacent 2nd floor office to ask anyone in the office “why the siren noise?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #822 on: January 11, 2021, 10:31:20 PM »
Does Mr. Ford swear on the Holy Book that the image he posted of the fuzzy version of Altgens that has an upraised arm and bottle shaped object
Is from a reliable source?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #822 on: January 11, 2021, 10:31:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #823 on: January 11, 2021, 10:31:45 PM »
Presuming Hosty note is true and not some obfuscation of some other statement Oswald said like “Went out to the front steps to see what all the excitement was about”

Then the meeting with Baker/Truly has to occur on the 1st floor, In the entrance foyer , because of PM= Oswald entering probably not earlier than approx 10 secs ahead of Baker/Truly

According to Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes, Mr Oswald placed the encounter on the first floor, front entrance---------in the "vestibule". This word can mean "lobby"; it can also mean "porch"/"portico".