Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 220114 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #696 on: December 31, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »
Advertisement
I’ve seen the “normal” copy of Altgens, and I still want to know how you know that “appendage” belongs to an African American.

???

It's a joke John
Because the arm is non-white I've picked a non-white race
It's a joke
Oswald is white
You must surely see it's a joke
Suggesting Alan is putting forward a theory that Oswald is African American is a joke
That's all it was John
You need to let this go

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #696 on: December 31, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #697 on: December 31, 2020, 03:48:13 PM »
???

It's a joke John
It's a joke
Oswald is white
Suggesting Alan is putting forward a theory that Oswald is African American is a joke
That's all it was John
You need to let this go

Your best joke, Mr O'Meara, was when you suggested that Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is "just partly in shadow". Proof that you were only kidding came when you refused repeated invitations to tell us all what Mr Lovelady is in the shadow of. Terrific stuff, sir!  Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #698 on: December 31, 2020, 06:37:06 PM »
???

It's a joke John
It's a joke
Oswald is white
That's all it was John
You need to let this go

Not gonna happen. Ok, then, how do you know the appendage belongs to a “non-white” person?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #698 on: December 31, 2020, 06:37:06 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #699 on: December 31, 2020, 09:44:18 PM »
reasons to reconsider PM= Oswald theory:

1. Notes by FBI agent Hosty presumably  having overheard Oswald stating to Will Fritz , being “out front with Shelly” and having gone   “outside to watch the P.Parade”

2. An apparent photographic anomaly of a vertical dark shadow on the west side of Lovelady in several Weigman film frames of the TSBD entrance

3. An apparent photographic discrepancy between an early press release version of Altgens  photo 6. In which a light tone  RIGHT forearm is raised , contrasted with the more conventional Altgen 6 photo with what appears to be the LEFT arm of Lovelady , fully covered with shirt pattern and strangely extending in FRONT of a portion of the black mans neck.

4. A Dr. Pepper bottle found on the TSBD west side entrance step at coincidentally a spot which PM would have (stepped down and descended  to a lower step so as to have part of his right (light tone) forearm photographed in a presumably original unaltered version of Altgens 6

5. The 5’3” height discrepancy of PM relative to Buell Wesley Frazier, now possibly explained by this speculative movement of PM to a lower step, momentarily stopped in Wiegman Film frames of entrance steps, but then PM moving down a few more steps in the segement of time BETWEEN last visible entrance frame of Weigman and the Z255 frame of Altgens 6 photo

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2021, 12:31:18 AM »
reasons to reconsider PM= Oswald theory:

1. Notes by FBI agent Hosty presumably  having overheard Oswald stating to Will Fritz , being “out front with Shelly” and having gone   “outside to watch the P.Parade”

Agent Hosty was present at that first interrogation, and his draft report makes perfectly clear what he heard Mr Oswald say: I went to the lunchroom on the second floor to buy a coke, then went down to the first floor, then "went outside to watch P. Parade":

This tells us not just that Mr Oswald claimed to have gone out front for the motorcade, but also that
-----------a) Mr Oswald claimed something utterly at odds with the 2FLRE story
-----------b) Mr Oswald's claims were so threatening to the official line that they had to be buried

The "out with Bill Shelly in front" is not from Agent Hosty's draft report but from Captain Fritz's non-contemporaneous notes (which, as has been deduced elsewhere, derived from Agent Bookhout's interrogation reports).

2. An apparent photographic anomaly of a vertical dark shadow on the west side of Lovelady in several Weigman film frames of the TSBD entrance

If this 'shadow' cannot be explained as a naturalistic phenomenon------and to date it has not been so explained--------then then implications are explosive: there was something in that doorway that the 'investigating' authorities desperately wanted to hide. I submit that that something must have been LHO-related, and reissue my cordial invitation to skeptics to offer a conceivable alternative motivation.

(...)

5. The 5’3” height discrepancy of PM relative to Buell Wesley Frazier, now possibly explained by this speculative movement of PM to a lower step, momentarily stopped in Wiegman Film frames of entrance steps, but then PM moving down a few more steps in the segement of time BETWEEN last visible entrance frame of Weigman and the Z255 frame of Altgens 6 photo

There is no 5'3" height discrepancy if at least one of PM's feet is one step down. Mr Andrej Stancak has modeled this quite painstakingly.

Also worth mentioning here is that Mr James Hackerott has viewed the superior copy of the Darnell frames held by the Sixth Floor Museum, and---------if his drawings are anything to go by----------saw that PM is a slim figure.

Finally, I once again sincerely believe that the left index finger of Mr Buell Wesley Frazier in this photograph is telling us the all important fact that Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's tongue dare not speak:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 12:33:09 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2021, 12:31:18 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #701 on: January 01, 2021, 03:41:41 AM »
If PM is Sarah Stanton, a 300lb plus short fat woman that BW Frazier has stated he LOOKED AT ( and she at him simultaneously) after having heard Gloria Cavalry exclaim that JFK had been shot, then should not BWF have some memory of Sarah’s location relative to himself, that would allow him to confirm  or deny that PM is Stanton?

So far, BFW has NOT been able ( or is purposely unwilling?) to ID the PM figure.

Has Mr. Ford located exactly where Sarah Stanton is at the front entrance?

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #702 on: January 01, 2021, 04:03:58 AM »

Also worth mentioning here is that Mr James Hackerott has viewed the superior copy of the Darnell frames held by the Sixth Floor Museum, and---------if his drawings are anything to go by----------saw that PM is a slim figure.

At my last visit to Dallas (11 months ago) I was extremely fortunate to be allowed to make a single tracing of the Darnell doorway. I was pressed for time and the tracing was made in a hurry. This scan of the trace is presented for-what-it's-worth, but should be a better outline of Prayer Person compared to my earlier free-hand sketches.

A Safe and Happy New Year to All

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #702 on: January 01, 2021, 04:03:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #703 on: January 01, 2021, 08:23:26 AM »
If PM is Sarah Stanton, a 300lb plus short fat woman that BW Frazier has stated he LOOKED AT ( and she at him simultaneously) after having heard Gloria Cavalry exclaim that JFK had been shot, then should not BWF have some memory of Sarah’s location relative to himself, that would allow him to confirm  or deny that PM is Stanton?

So far, BFW has NOT been able ( or is purposely unwilling?) to ID the PM figure.

Ms Stanton was to Mr Frazier's left. Mr Frazier has had many opportunities to identify PM as Ms Stanton------------and has never done so. He knows it's not her.

Has Mr. Ford located exactly where Sarah Stanton is at the front entrance?

On the basis that Mr Lovelady pointed out to Mr Dom Bonafede in Altgens 6 a lady who worked on the second floor, I believe by simple elimination that this has to be Ms Stanton:

The photograph below shows that Ms Stanton had very thick upper arms but not very thick forearms-----------------