Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 220476 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1112 on: January 27, 2021, 03:10:33 AM »
Advertisement
Well, Mr Ford, I congratulate you for convincing at least ME , that it’s not implausible that Oswald was there at the entrance steps of the TSBD.

Good luck with the REST of this forum .. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1112 on: January 27, 2021, 03:10:33 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1113 on: January 27, 2021, 08:38:31 AM »
The significance of the unsleeved fore arm upraised with bottle in hand is basically ; Who else could the person be , other than Oswald?

The only other possibility was Lovelady , since he is the only other person out there on the front steps who has categorically stated in WC testimony of having bought coke from the 2nd floor machine just before he then went out to to the front steps

Imagine if that original negative of Altgens produced a clear print that showed not only the arm with bottle more clearly, but some portion of the white solid oval shaped Dr.Pepper label on bottle in that hand?

Mr. LOVELADY - Well, we came down at 10 minutes til to wash up and get ready for it.
Mr. BALL - Did you come down the elevator?
Mr. LOVELADY - Right.

Mr. BALL - What did you do after you went down and washed up; what did you do?
Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I went over and got my lunch and went upstairs and got a coke and come on back down.
Mr. BALL - Upstairs on what floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.
Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.

So Lovelady went down on the elevator at 11:50, he then washed his hands, and went to the second floor to get a coke, and then returned to the first floor.  Let's say that he was back on the first floor at 12:00 noon, after buying his coke.  He then spotted Bill Shelly on the front steps talking to Sarah Stanton and decided to join them and eat his lunch on the steps.

The Altgen's #6 photo was taken at 12:30....   Do you really believe that It took Billy Lovelady a half hour to consume one of those small bottles of Coca-Cola??   Is that being realistic??

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1114 on: January 27, 2021, 04:32:48 PM »
Well, Mr Ford, I congratulate you for convincing at least ME , that it’s not implausible that Oswald was there at the entrance steps of the TSBD.

Good luck with the REST of this forum .. LOL.

Thank you, Mr Mason!  Thumb1:

As for this forum's members of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps, I will take their skepticism seriously as soon as they come up with intelligent rebuttals--------------starting with a SERIOUS explanation for the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 04:34:06 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1114 on: January 27, 2021, 04:32:48 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #1115 on: January 27, 2021, 04:53:29 PM »
No----the lack of consistency is entirely in the reports made of what he said. Remember: Inspector Kelley and Agent Bookhout are reporting on one and the same session, which they both attended! Does either of them indicate that Mr Oswald gave two completely different answers in that session?

There is no consistency. LHO changes the storyline with each telling. Finally his story evolves to him continuing to work and coming down from upstairs with no corroborating witnesses except for Trully and Baker. He even abandons the eating lunch storyline. His time in jail gave him time to think it through. The only time he was outside is when he was heading for the bus. It didn't take him long to give up the out front on the steps story.

LHO finally evolved the story to the what is the truth. He caused the commotion.

Holmes:  Before he could finish whatever he was doing, he stated, the commotion surrounding the assassination took place and when he went down stairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that "he is one of our employees" whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1116 on: January 27, 2021, 05:34:54 PM »

There is no consistency. LHO changes the storyline with each telling. Finally his story evolves to him continuing to work and coming down from upstairs with no corroborating witnesses except for Trully and Baker. He even abandons the eating lunch storyline. His time in jail gave him time to think it through. The only time he was outside is when he was heading for the bus. It didn't take him long to give up the out front on the steps story.

LHO finally evolved the story to the what is the truth. He caused the commotion.

You never answered my question: why in the hell would Mr Oswald (guilty or innocent) say something so crazily self-incriminating? And why was this last-minute bombshell confession not proclaimed to the world after his death that Sunday morning?

Holmes:  Before he could finish whatever he was doing, he stated, the commotion surrounding the assassination took place and when he went down stairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that "he is one of our employees" whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building.

So--------contrary to your early claim---------you don't believe Mr Oswald consistently confirmed a second floor lunchroom encounter. Because Postal Inspector Holmes, whose every word you trust, has him put it "First floor. Front entrance to the first floor".
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 05:36:56 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1116 on: January 27, 2021, 05:34:54 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #1117 on: January 27, 2021, 05:56:56 PM »
You never answered my question: why in the hell would Mr Oswald (guilty or innocent) say something so crazily self-incriminating? And why was this last-minute bombshell confession not proclaimed to the world after his death that Sunday morning?

So--------contrary to your early claim---------you don't believe Mr Oswald consistently confirmed a second floor lunchroom encounter. Because Postal Inspector Holmes, whose every word you trust, has him put it "First floor. Front entrance to the first floor".

You never asked the question and there is no answer. Why does anyone do anything, but LHO did. Obviously his alibis were crumbling as they spoke to the coworkers. He wasn't just talking they were interacting with him.

It is not contrary to any claim.

Holmes: "when he went down stairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that "he is one of our employees" whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building."

No where in the statement does he state the encounter was on the first floor. You are reading that into it. He is once again confirming the lunch room encounter with Trully and Baker and then he left the building.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1118 on: January 27, 2021, 07:19:46 PM »
That would indicate that Lee and Baker met INSIDE the TSBD....However, I  believe Lee and Baker met only in the second floor lunchroom..... Holmes didn't know what he was talking about....

Then why do you think he knew what he was talking about with regard to Fritz taking notes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1118 on: January 27, 2021, 07:19:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1119 on: January 27, 2021, 07:38:38 PM »
There is no consistency in his statement. LHO tells Kelley he ate with the colored boys, He tells Bookhout he ate alone. He tells Hosty he went outside to watch the parade after eating lunch and getting a coke from the 2nd floor. He tells Holmes he went out to see what the commotion was about after the assassination. LHO tells Bookout he ate lunch after the assassination and after the lunchroom encounter. LHO places the lunch room encounter before the assassination in the Bookhout interrogation and does not mention it to Kelley. LHO tells Holmes he was still working at the time of the assassination. LHO never told the same story twice. Through it all LHO never once mentions hearing shots.

Are you under the strange impression that they all interviewed Oswald separately?