Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219711 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1016 on: January 22, 2021, 06:15:12 PM »
Advertisement
Now! From Captain Fritz's WC testimony-----------

Mr. FRITZ. Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement and he didn't think--
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Interesting exchange! I draw attention to some key points:

1. "Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement" - this is indeed what Mr Oswald said, but Captain Fritz is leaving out the WHERE (front steps: as we now know, Mr Oswald's claim was that he went "outside to watch P. Parade")

2. "I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that..." - this incoherence is just plain funny

3. "told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom" -  curious that Captain Fritz recalls having been told of a STAIRWAY encounter but it took an "investigation" to relocate that to a LUNCHROOM one

4. "a little lunchroom where they were eating" - they? Captain Fritz is here working off the same story Chief Curry told reporters on 11/23

5. "I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right." - attend closely to Captain Fritz's weasel words here: they offer no confirmation that Mr Oswald confirmed having been seen in the lunchroom (how exactly do you "stop" someone who's standing or sitting in a lunchroom eating their lunch?)

6. "Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?/ Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch." - more weasel words, allowing Captain Fritz to NOT answer yes to Mr Ball's question as to whether he had asked Mr Oswald what he was doing in the lunchroom

7. "Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?/ Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola." - yet more weasel words: Captain Fritz is NOT confirming that Mr Oswald talked about being "up there" in the lunchroom at the time in question

Thumb1:

I'm mildly surprised that you would use Fritz's testimony which was given before LBJ's cover up committee.

Those shyster lawyers extracted what they wanted from anybody who testified.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1016 on: January 22, 2021, 06:15:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1017 on: January 22, 2021, 06:36:54 PM »

Mr. FRITZ. Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement and he didn't think--
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.

1. "Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement" - this is indeed what Mr Oswald said, but Captain Fritz is leaving out the WHERE (front steps: as we now know, Mr Oswald's claim was that he went "outside to watch P. Parade")

2. "I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that..." - this incoherence is just plain funny

3. "told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom" -  curious that Captain Fritz recalls having been told of a STAIRWAY encounter but it took an "investigation" to relocate that to a LUNCHROOM one

4. "a little lunchroom where they were eating" - they? Captain Fritz is here working off the same story Chief Curry told reporters on 11/23

5. "I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right." - attend closely to Captain Fritz's weasel words here: they offer no confirmation that Mr Oswald confirmed having been seen in the lunchroom (how exactly do you "stop" someone who's standing or sitting in a lunchroom eating their lunch?)

6. "Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?/ Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch." - more weasel words, allowing Captain Fritz to NOT answer yes to Mr Ball's question as to whether he had asked Mr Oswald what he was doing in the lunchroom

7. "Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?/ Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola." - yet more weasel words: Captain Fritz is NOT confirming that Mr Oswald talked about being "up there" in the lunchroom at the time in question

Thumb1:

Mr. FRITZ. Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened,

Lie!!....Lee did not tell Fritz that he was eating lunch with some employees

Lee said that he was alone in the 1st floor lunchroom when he saw Jarman and Norman pass by the lunchroom. ( Lee didn't know them very well but he recognized them,) and Jarman and Norman verified the fact that they had indeed walked by the 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:26.

and that he saw all the excitement and he didn't think--

Lee DID NOT "see all of the excitement".....Nor did he hear any shots....   He saw the excitement at about 12:35 when he went outside to watch the P. Parade.

Here Fritz admits that Roy Truly had told him before he ever left the TSBD that Baker had encountered Lee "ON THE STAIRWAY"
  but he learned later that the man that Baker had encountered "ON THE STAIRWAY" was not Lee Oswald, and he learned later that Baker had actually encountered Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 07:34:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1018 on: January 22, 2021, 06:46:12 PM »

Thumb1:

Not so funny....I'd suggest that you watch a few episodes of the TV program The First 48 and notice that the suspects being questioned frequently use the same tactic.  They pretend that they don't remember details of a crime, but after the detectives get them to admit that they do remember, they are forced to admit their involvement.  Fritz was simply a damned liar. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1018 on: January 22, 2021, 06:46:12 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1019 on: January 22, 2021, 08:14:01 PM »
Here Fritz admits that Roy Truly had told him before he ever left the TSBD that Baker had encountered Lee "ON THE STAIRWAY"
  but he learned later that the man that Baker had encountered "ON THE STAIRWAY" was not Lee Oswald

So Mr Truly lied to Captain Fritz?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1020 on: January 22, 2021, 08:16:39 PM »

Thumb1:

Mr Ford.....Some days ago you posted the scribbled notes of Bookhout.    In which he scribbled something like  " says he had lunch in the first floor lunchroom, alone"

Could you please post that again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1020 on: January 22, 2021, 08:16:39 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1021 on: January 22, 2021, 08:19:17 PM »
Mr Ford.....Some days ago you posted the scribbled notes of Bookhout.    In which he scribbled something like  " says he had lunch in the first floor lunchroom, alone"

Could you please post that again.

I'm afraid I know of no such scribbled notes from Agent Bookhout

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1022 on: January 22, 2021, 08:26:34 PM »
I'm afraid I know of no such scribbled notes from Agent Bookhout

OK, thank you...Perhaps I'm misremembering....     I thought it was you who had posted the scribbled notes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1022 on: January 22, 2021, 08:26:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1023 on: January 22, 2021, 08:54:24 PM »
Friends, think about the absurd position of those who believe that Mr Oswald confirmed a second-floor post-shooting encounter with the officer and Mr Truly.

A. Suppose Mr Oswald is guilty of the shooting. He went downstairs and was confronted by the officer at the lunchroom. Now in custody, he knows that Mr Truly and the officer will tell Captain Fritz of this, if they haven't done so already. So he confirms the encounter. The self-interested thing to do now is to just tell the next part truthfully as to external facts: I wanted to find out what had happened. I went through the office area, where one of the ladies who works there told me the President had been shot. I went down the front stairs and out front.

B. Suppose Mr Oswald is innocent of the shooting. He happened to be confronted by the officer at the lunchroom. Now in custody, he knows that Mr Truly and the officer will tell Captain Fritz of this, if they haven't done so already. So he confirms the encounter. All he has to do now is tell the next part: I wanted to find out what had happened. I went through the office area, where one of the ladies who works there told me the President had been shot. I went down the front stairs and out front.

About the single maddest, most suicidally self-incriminating thing Mr Oswald can do-------------on EITHER scenario above--------------is say: I immediately put the encounter with the police officer out of my mind and went back down to the first floor to eat my lunch. Then I walked to the front of the building, not noticing anything or anybody around me. Then I went outside to watch the P. Parade. To my great surprise...

Yet this is what Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps would have us believe Mr Oswald said!

Mr O'Meara, in his zeal to keep Mr Oswald away from them steps, even goes a step further-----------

I immediately put the encounter with the police officer out of my mind and went back down to the first floor to eat my lunch. Then I walked to the front of the building, not noticing anything or anybody around me. Then I went outside to watch the P. Parade. It took a little while before I realized that it wasn't a normal parade...

Why----------according to Mr O'Meara----------did Mr Oswald say this? Why, to fashion for himself an alibi:D

This, friends, is the deranged thinking to which the revelation of Agent Hosty's draft interrogation report has reduced members of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 09:50:53 PM by Alan Ford »