Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved  (Read 20392 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2020, 03:21:38 AM »
Advertisement
True Adventures. The case of the boiled bride. It’s interesting to find out what Marxist intellectuals like to read.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2020, 03:21:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2020, 09:05:03 AM »
Solving the Mystery of Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order

Edited to provide the direct link for the proper format.

Thanks Tim, this officially puts to rest the silly arguments that the coupon description was for a different revolver.

JohnM

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2020, 03:03:29 AM »
Thanks Tim, this officially puts to rest the silly arguments that the coupon description was for a different revolver.

JohnM

I can't take any real credit for it John. Other than lighting a fire under Steve Roe and a couple of others. Roe called it the find of a decade. I won't go that far but it is a rather big one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2020, 03:03:29 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2020, 04:03:47 AM »
I can't take any real credit for it John. Other than lighting a fire under Steve Roe and a couple of others. Roe called it the find of a decade. I won't go that far but it is a rather big one.

It would be nice if Caprio was still around, because now that we can see the ad that accompanies the coupon there is no need to make wild speculation. For instance just 1 example, the "St. W." was obviously someone who misinterpreted someone else's shorthand of "S + W", but Caprio was never impressed with my LNer interpretation of the evidence and instead insisted that "St. W." was for some other weapon which unfortunately was never identified. Go figure.

JohnM

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2020, 08:15:30 AM »
It would be nice if Caprio was still around, because now that we can see the ad that accompanies the coupon there is no need to make wild speculation. For instance just 1 example, the "St. W." was obviously someone who misinterpreted someone else's shorthand of "S + W", but Caprio was never impressed with my LNer interpretation of the evidence and instead insisted that "St. W." was for some other weapon which unfortunately was never identified. Go figure.

JohnM

I have a way of letting him know. I might just do that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2020, 08:15:30 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2020, 04:49:16 AM »
For instance just 1 example, the "St. W." was obviously someone who misinterpreted someone else's shorthand of "S + W",

“Obviously”.  ::)

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2020, 05:03:59 AM »
“Obviously”.  ::)

Yep, obviously and guess what, as per usual, I was absolutely 100% correct. Sorry bout ruining your dreams, Troll!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2020, 05:03:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2020, 05:12:09 AM »
Yep, obviously and guess what, as per usual, I was absolutely 100% correct. Sorry bout ruining your dreams, Troll!

“Mytton” is under the delusion that the advertisement somehow demonstrates that “someone misinterpreted someone else’s shorthand”.