Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31244 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2020, 07:25:16 AM »
Advertisement
Nick,

How long do you think it took Oswald to do the actual hiding of the carbine?  Ten seconds?

How much longer did it take him to wipe down the carbine (even if he did that)?  Another ten seconds?

If so, then he still had plenty of time to get to the Second Floor Lunch Room on a non-huffing and puffing way before Truly arrived on the second floor landing (followed by Baker), according to the video I posted above.

--  MWT  ;)

I have no idea how long it takes to wipe down a carbine. Why would I?

Agreed, if so then based on that reenactment then it would be possible to make it to the second floor landing in 90 seconds without having to 'fly' as was suggested. But as i say, I don't know how long wiping down and hiding it would take. I'd prefer not to express an opinion based on no experience but to see evidence.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 07:26:04 AM by Nicholas Turner »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2020, 07:25:16 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2020, 07:47:23 AM »
That's the reenactment I was referring to. Completed in less than 50 seconds at a steady pace and not winded. Suggests that being seen on the second floor 90 seconds after the last shot would have been possible if this reenactment is accurate.

That rigged-from-start-to-finish 'reenactment' was exposed as bogus years ago. Wrong dimensions in the fake 'TSBD' building. The footage of the guy walking across the 'sixth floor' does not come from the cited attempt (they only had one camera in the building!)  Standard Perry/Mack disinformation.  BS:

But it's all irrelevant anyway----------Mr Oswald never had any encounter in the second floor lunchroom with Officer Baker. That happened at the front entrance.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 07:50:40 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2020, 07:54:29 AM »
That rigged-from-start-to-finish 'reenactment' was exposed as bogus years ago. Wrong dimensions in the fake 'TSBD' building. The footage of the guy walking across the 'sixth floor' does not come from the cited attempt (they only had one camera in the building!)  Standard Perry/Mack disinformation.  BS:

Do you have any info on the dimensions issue please? Who debunked it? I wouldn't find the single camera thing an issue unless it was shown that at no point did the 'actor' do the complete journey in around 50 seconds. Just because they filmed different sections and edited them together wouldn't be an issue would it?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 07:55:15 AM by Nicholas Turner »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2020, 07:54:29 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2020, 08:01:23 AM »
Do you have any info on the dimensions issue please? Who debunked it? I wouldn't find the single camera thing an issue unless it was shown that at no point did the 'actor' do the complete journey in around 50 seconds. Just because they filmed different sections and edited them together wouldn't be an issue would it?

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/deeper-into-dave-perry

Thumb1:

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2020, 08:05:52 AM »
https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/deeper-into-dave-perry

Thumb1:

Thanks, but it doesn't actually give any details of the dimensions being wrong - only says they were. As I say, I don't see the editing together of sections of film to be an issue unless it was that at no point did the 'actor' do the journey in around 50 seconds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2020, 08:05:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2020, 01:24:48 PM »
Thanks, but it doesn't actually give any details of the dimensions being wrong - only says they were.

No landings between stairwells!

As I say, I don't see the editing together of sections of film to be an issue unless it was that at no point did the 'actor' do the journey in around 50 seconds.

He wasn't an actor, he was a fitness instructor. Go figure...

And the use of footage of him crossing the 'sixth floor' is highly manipulative--the viewer is led to believe the speed they see Mr Fitness Instructor walking is the speed that led to the 50-second result. "Gee, Oswald could have easily done it without breaking a sweat." Mission accomplished!

Once again, it's all an irrelevance ultimately, as it's 'reenacting' something that never happened in the first place. But it is educational on account of the insight it offers into how LN propaganda works  Thumb1:

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2020, 01:34:28 PM »

He wasn't an actor, he was a fitness instructor. Go figure...

And the use of footage of him crossing the 'sixth floor' is highly manipulative--the viewer is led to believe the speed they see Mr Fitness Instructor walking is the speed that led to the 50-second result. "Gee, Oswald could have easily done it without breaking a sweat." Mission accomplished!

Once again, it's all an irrelevance ultimately, as it's 'reenacting' something that never happened in the first place. But it is educational on account of the insight it offers into how LN propaganda works  Thumb1:

Fair enough. Any idea how much time this would add?

He wasn't an actor, he was a fitness instructor

That's why I put actor in ' ' marks.

Maybe he did do it without a sweat. Do you know whether he did do it or if the finish line shot was at the end of a proper reenactment? Probably not.

You don't believe it happened. Fair enough. You can believe what you wish of course.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2020, 01:34:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2020, 03:05:57 PM »

Fair enough. Any idea how much time this would add?

Depends how fast our fitness instructor was running!

You don't believe it happened. Fair enough. You can believe what you wish of course.

It's the conclusion to which the evidence leads.

Ask yourself: Why did Mr Oswald's claim (as clearly stated in Agent Hosty's 11/22 notes) to have visited that lunchroom prior to the assassination get turned into a claim (in the post-11/22 interrogation reports) to have visited it after the assassination?