Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: This is how the rifle was gotten into the building  (Read 32306 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: This is how the rifle was gotten into the building
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2020, 07:55:06 AM »
Advertisement
One wonders if those worshipers and apologists had a predisposition to hate and distrust American institutions before, or after, they read "Rush to Judgement" and saw "JFK," and whether or not they have ever read any "LNer" books or articles.

There are three or four of them somewhere, but no mutual-mastbatory "cottage industry" that I know of. 

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Everyone just say, "OK, OK, Mr Graves, LHO obviously shot JFK on behalf of the Ruskies. And: your wit is just to die for". Then he'll go away again for another while!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2020, 07:55:06 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
One wonders if those worshipers and apologists had a predisposition to hate and distrust American institutions before, or after, they read "Rush to Judgement" and saw "JFK," and whether or not they have ever read any "LNer" books or articles.

There are three or four of them somewhere, but no mutual-mastbatory "cottage industry" that I know of. 

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

and whether or not they have ever read any "LNer" books or articles.

Reading books and articles is reading somebody else's opinion. Some people actually look at the evidence and make up their own mind.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2020, 12:04:48 PM »

Reading books and articles is reading somebody else's opinion. Some people actually look at the evidence and make up their own mind.

excuse me, but where are the records of the other employees who brought their firearms into TSBD for 'show-and-tell' ?  did i miss a post?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2020, 12:04:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2020, 03:20:09 PM »
excuse me, but where are the records of the other employees who brought their firearms into TSBD for 'show-and-tell' ?  did i miss a post?

WHO??  Brought a gun into the TSBD.....  I believe you'll find evidence that Campbell did exactly what you describe.....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2020, 03:37:57 PM »

"Look at the evidence".

Hmm, you mean go to the National Archives, visit The Sixth Floor Museum, and walk around Dealey Plaza for awhile?

Have you read James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio's opinions?

Mark Lane's?

Joachim Joesten's.

John Armstrong's?

How do you deal with evidence that conflicts with your "take"?  Assume that it was manipulated by the evil powers that be to confuse you?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:44:45 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2020, 03:37:57 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2020, 03:42:01 PM »
Everyone just say, "OK, OK, Mr Graves, LHO obviously shot JFK on behalf of the Ruskies.

Actually, Al, I believe Khrushchev tried to call the mission off, possibly through Mark "Joseph Kramer" Gayn and Richard Case Nagell.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:43:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2020, 04:21:31 PM »
"Look at the evidence".

Hmm, you mean go to the National Archives, visit The Sixth Floor Museum, and walk around Dealey Plaza for awhile?

Have you read James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio's opinions?

Mark Lane's?

Joachim Joesten's.

John Armstrong's?

How do you deal with evidence that conflicts with your "take"?  Assume that it was manipulated by the evil powers that be to confuse you?

--  MWT  ;)

How dumb is it to ask somebody if he has read the opinions of others, when he has just told you that reading the opinions of others is a waste of time?

Yes. I've done all three in the past. How about you? Or were you too busy in Russia?

How do you deal with evidence that conflicts with your "take"?

What evidence would that be? And what "take" would that be?

This may be a foreign concept to you but I try to make sense of the available evidence and whenever there is a contradiction I try to resolve it. I don't need to make up or agree with some wacky theory and then look for and cherry pick evidence to support it. I'll gladly leave that to others....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2020, 04:21:31 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2020, 05:57:13 PM »
How dumb is it to ask somebody if he has read the opinions of others, when he has just told you that reading the opinions of others is a waste of time?

Yes. I've done all three in the past. How about you? Or were you too busy in Russia?

How do you deal with evidence that conflicts with your "take"?

What evidence would that be? And what "take" would that be?

This may be a foreign concept to you but I try to make sense of the available evidence and whenever there is a contradiction I try to resolve it. I don't need to make up or agree with some wacky theory and then look for and cherry pick evidence to support it. I'll gladly leave that to others....

Marty,

You don't read articles and books about the assassination?

Why are you here?  To educate us?

"In Russia"?

I'm afraid you're confusing me with Oswald, Marty. 

You know, the former Marine Corps radar operator who spent 2.5 years in The Workers Paradise and came back home with a probable KGB agent wife and admitted on radio that he was a Marxist?

I only made it as far as the Czech Republic, Comrade.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 06:00:41 PM by Thomas Graves »