Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: This is how the rifle was gotten into the building  (Read 33406 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: This is how the rifle was gotten into the building
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2020, 11:10:57 PM »
Advertisement
You say "In my mind this is nothing but a contrived excuse...".

In your mind: That's not evidence.

Neither is your fantasy that Oswald created a bag that was too small because he didn’t know how long the rifle was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2020, 11:10:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2020, 11:11:54 PM »
Chapman knows that a nobody shot a somebody in Dealey Plaza that day and has legions of worshippers crying about him to this very day. To the point of even taking a knee at his gravesite.

Well, in one instance anyway.

Chapman doesn’t know squat.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »
Marty,

You and John Iacoletti would make an ideal pro rasslin' tag-team, metaphorically speaking.

Neither of you evidently have the gonads to proclaim Oswald innocent, but you lobby incessantly for that unsupported-by-evidence supposition.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

A patsy usually isn't completely innocent, just not as portrayed by the conspirators. IOWs, not a lone nut assassin. It was imperative that he was portrayed as a lone nut so the Rooskies wouldn't be accused of starting WWIII, which is why your KGB hypothesis is bunk.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:02:41 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2020, 12:21:04 AM »
Neither is your fantasy that Oswald created a bag that was too small because he didn’t know how long the rifle was.

It's not a "fantasy": it's a "possibility".

FANTASY: a pleasant but unlikely situation that you enjoy thinking about, or the activity of thinking in this way

POSSIBILITY: a chance that something may happen or be true

John,

If you could improve your comprehension of English, your comments could make more sense? Additionally, you would not need to make so many of them. You'd have more time for more worthwhile pursuits.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2020, 12:24:11 AM »
Marty,

Is there any evidence that you particularly like?

The "altered" x-rays that "prove" the fatal head shot (or shots???) came from somewhere other than The Sniper's Nest, for example?

You mean the "altered" x-rays that plugged a "fist-sized hole in the back of his head", which more than a dozen medical staff noticed? Or were they all standing too close to the x-ray machine?

The photos of "pristine" CE399?

You mean CE-399, which didn't have a straight line path from the SN into JFK's back at the T1 vertebrae and out his throat at C7, then thru Connally causing 7 wounds and smashing thru bones and dropping out of Connally onto the wrong stretcher in "pristine" condition, while the other FMJ bullet disintegrated as it exploded in JFK's head?

Oswald's saying on film, "I'm just a patsy!"?

He would know, but I agree that one is hearsay. But wouldn't the avg Joe just claim innocence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2020, 12:24:11 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2020, 12:47:10 AM »
You mean the "altered" x-rays that plugged a "fist-sized hole in the back of his head", which more than a dozen medical staff noticed? Or were they all standing too close to the x-ray machine?

You mean CE-399, which didn't have a straight line path from the SN into JFK's back at the T1 vertebrae and out his throat at C7, then thru Connally causing 7 wounds and smashing thru bones and dropping out of Connally onto the wrong stretcher in "pristine" condition, while the other FMJ bullet disintegrated as it exploded in JFK's head?

He would know, but I agree that one is hearsay. But wouldn't the avg Joe just claim innocence?

wouldn't the avg Joe just claim innocence?

Who Knows?....  But I think you're right....  Lee KNEW that he had been set up...    He was playing the same game that he'd played at Walker's back in April, and realized that he'd been a sucker.   That's why he said, I'm just a patsy.    When he said that, his fate was sealed....The conspirators knew that they had to snuff him ASAP.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:48:28 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2020, 12:49:57 AM »

It's not a "fantasy": it's a "possibility".

FANTASY: a pleasant but unlikely situation that you enjoy thinking about, or the activity of thinking in this way

POSSIBILITY: a chance that something may happen or be true

John,

If you could improve your comprehension of English, your comments could make more sense? Additionally, you would not need to make so many of them. You'd have more time for more worthwhile pursuits.

It's really good of you to acknowledge that engaging you isn't a worthwhile pursuit.   Thumb1:

Btw, is it your foolish position that a fantasy, i.e. a pleasant but unlikely situation, can never be the same as a possibility, in as much as that a fantasy can never happen or come true?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:56:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2020, 12:49:57 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2020, 12:55:11 AM »
It's really good of you to acknowledge that engaging you isn't a worthwhile pursuit.   Thumb1:

It's really good of you to acknowledge that engaging you isn't a worthwhile pursuit.

That's not a totally accurate interpretation of the meaning I meant to convey.

I welcome comments: Just not silly generalizations.