Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is this?  (Read 28659 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Who is this?
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2020, 02:43:54 AM »
Advertisement
Explain? The police sealed off the building and were not letting anyone in or out.

Yes---NB!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2020, 02:43:54 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2020, 06:32:41 AM »
Are you suggesting that Lovelady was wearing THREE shirts ??

Can you rule that out? To dismiss this as being Bill Lovelady from him not wearing his plaid shirt, which he could have taken off, and without us really knowing what he was wearing under that plaid shirt seems a bit of a leap. It may not be Bill Lovelady but it maybe him having removed his plaid shirt.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2020, 12:28:17 PM »

If this is Mr Lovelady, why do we not see an obvious bald spot when he turns his head? And why is he not wearing either his plaid shirt over his tshirt OR his t shirt only? This man is wearing a different garment of some sort over his t shirt!
Mr. LOVELADY - I would say 30 minutes. And one of the policemen asked me would I take them up on the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Did you take them up there?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir; I sure did.
I read that BNL was 5' 8" so it is likely him standing on a box and looking on.
Because there was very little available light...his baldness and plaid shirt did not show up in the darkness of the room.
Mr Chapman [I believe] mentioned a longer clip but so far it has not been produced. I would say looking at the full face pictures it would be B N Lovelady.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2020, 12:28:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2020, 12:55:06 PM »
I read that BNL was 5' 8" so it is likely him standing on a box and looking on.
Because there was very little available light...his baldness and plaid shirt did not show up in the darkness of the room.

If that is Mr Lovelady, then there's no way he's wearing his plaid shirt-------------when he turns away from the camera, note the visibility of the white tshirt's neck ring all the way to the back of the head. Impossible with the plaid shirt.

Compare--------------------

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:58:28 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »
Yes I'd agree there is no plaid shirt, no collar and even in that lighting you would see the pattern and darker colouration I'm sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2020, 01:54:08 PM »
Yes I'd agree there is no plaid shirt, no collar and even in that lighting you would see the pattern and darker colouration I'm sure.

Might he-------whoever he is--------be wearing a number like this?

If we darken this later FBI photo of Lovelady, does it suggest that he is here wearing just such a two-tone tshirt? (The shirt is of course another matter altogether!)

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:55:36 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2020, 01:59:27 PM »
And yes, we do have to be careful about assuming that absence of evidence of a bald spot is evidence of absence-------------------compare:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2020, 01:59:27 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2020, 02:02:34 PM »
Might he-------whoever he is--------be wearing a number like this?

If we darken this later FBI photo of Lovelady, does it suggest that he is here wearing just such a two-tone tshirt? (The shirt is of course another matter altogether!)

Thumb1:

Yes, I played about with the levels of the image from the clip in Photoshop and it does really just look as if the neck line is a different colour from the rest of the shirt rather than there being a second shirt on top. The other darkened image you have just posted suggest something similar - but as  have said on other threads you have to be careful of course when 'enhancing' images as things may appear which aren't really there.