Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is this?  (Read 28011 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Who is this?
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2020, 01:11:25 PM »
Advertisement
Just went through the Commission Exhibit 1381 statements. 

Negative on Fred Kaiser making a statement like the rest of the TSBD employees. Will leave the link to those statements here to retrace my steps when more time permits in case I overlooked his statement ---->

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1381.pdf

Mr Fred Kaiser supposedly quit his job at the Depository the day before the assassination. Hmmm....

Also more than a little Hmmm.... is the Allright Parking Lot link between Oswald (or 'Oswald') and FK. What I wouldn't give to see a photo of Mr Kaiser (and his dentally challenged brother)!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2020, 01:11:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2020, 07:46:25 PM »
Darker segment appears to belong to hat of man behind, not to our man............

Thumb1:

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2020, 08:11:31 PM »
Darker segment appears to belong to hat of man behind, not to our man............

Thumb1:

Yes. Nicely highlighted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2020, 08:11:31 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2020, 10:45:18 PM »
Seems like two men behind ... the man ... in the original clip presented.  One does seem to be wearing a hat.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:48:15 AM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2020, 01:23:05 AM »
Mr Fred Kaiser supposedly quit his job at the Depository the day before the assassination. Hmmm....

Also more than a little Hmmm.... is the Allright Parking Lot link between Oswald (or 'Oswald') and FK. What I wouldn't give to see a photo of Mr Kaiser (and his dentally challenged brother)!

Thumb1:

The following link, Mr. Ford, should reveal a photo of Mr. Kaiser (Frank) ---->

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/187187721/frank-kaiser

Admittedly, he looks nothing like the guy featured in your thread heading, so it's safe to rule him out.

*Credit the exemplary research of a familiar name in the JFK research community ---->

https://www.findagrave.com/user/profile/48291572

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2020, 01:23:05 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2020, 01:43:55 AM »
Gentlemen,

Nice work with your timely contributions and insights shared above. Wish we had some idea when the photo of Mr. Ford's who-is-this-man? was taken, so we could factor in the timing-sequence to match respective WC testimonies, especially that of Dougherty (Jack) who--per his testimony retraced his steps back upstairs looking for Roy Truly ---->

Mr. Ball:  Did you hear Mr. Truly yell anything up the elevator shaft?
Mr. Dougherty: I didn't hear anybody yell.
 Mr. BALL. Or, did you see Mr. Truly?
 Mr. DOUGHERTY. Well, when the FBI men---I imagine it was who it was---he showed me his credentials, but he asked me who the manager was, and I told him, "Mr. Truly." He told me to go find him. Well, I didn't know where he was so I started from the first floor and Just started looking for him, and .by the time I got to the sixth floor, they had found a gum and shells.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »
Gentlemen,

Nice work with your timely contributions and insights shared above. Wish we had some idea when the photo of Mr. Ford's who-is-this-man? was taken, so we could factor in the timing-sequence to match respective WC testimonies, especially that of Dougherty (Jack) who--per his testimony retraced his steps back upstairs looking for Roy Truly ---->

Mr. Ball:  Did you hear Mr. Truly yell anything up the elevator shaft?
Mr. Dougherty: I didn't hear anybody yell.
 Mr. BALL. Or, did you see Mr. Truly?
 Mr. DOUGHERTY. Well, when the FBI men---I imagine it was who it was---he showed me his credentials, but he asked me who the manager was, and I told him, "Mr. Truly." He told me to go find him. Well, I didn't know where he was so I started from the first floor and Just started looking for him, and .by the time I got to the sixth floor, they had found a gum and shells.

Indeed so! But again we run up against the problem that Mr Dougherty (at least when he was 18) had blond hair...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2020, 03:07:10 PM »
The following link, Mr. Ford, should reveal a photo of Mr. Kaiser (Frank) ---->

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/187187721/frank-kaiser

Admittedly, he looks nothing like the guy featured in your thread heading, so it's safe to rule him out.

*Credit the exemplary research of a familiar name in the JFK research community ---->

https://www.findagrave.com/user/profile/48291572

Thanking you kindly sir-----------great to have a photo of one of the Kaiser brothers!  Thumb1: