Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is this?  (Read 27998 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Who is this?
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 03:13:45 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BALL - Did you see any other people on the first floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - Oh, yes; by that time there were more; a few of the guys had come in.

Mr. BALL - And you stayed on the first floor then?
Mr. LOVELADY - I would say 30 minutes. And one of the policemen asked me would I take them up on the sixth floor.

Mr. BALL - Did you take them up there?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir; I sure did.

It looks like the shirt BNL told the FBI he wore.
How many Oswald look a likes are walking around this place?

Although the man does resemble Billy Lovelady...... The man in the photo seems to be a " big strong fellow" ( Roy Truly's description of JD) like Jack Dougherty .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 03:13:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 05:14:13 PM »
  You can see law enforcement is all over the TSBD = that still frame being well after the assassination. This means there was time for people in general to enter/re-enter the TSBD. The thing I find interesting is if you see the Entire Film Clip, the guy bobs down below the boxes in front of him when he sees the camera is aimed at him.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:16:32 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 06:46:33 PM »
  You can see law enforcement is all over the TSBD = that still frame being well after the assassination. This means there was time for people in general to enter/re-enter the TSBD. The thing I find interesting is if you see the Entire Film Clip, the guy bobs down below the boxes in front of him when he sees the camera is aimed at him.

In the clip in Bill Chapman's post or elsewhere?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 06:46:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 07:39:07 PM »
I believe this clip------------

--------------shows the same part of the sixth floor as that shown in this 11/22/63 photograph:

In both cases the DOWN stairs to the fifth floor are to the cameraman's left.

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 07:47:55 PM »
In the clip in Bill Chapman's post or elsewhere?

The Chapman provided clip is Only maybe 2+ seconds in length. It is only a snippet of the clip I have seen. The film clip I have seen is maybe 5 seconds longer and Not as clear as the one Chapman provided. That Chapman snippet is Very Clear.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:50:10 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 07:47:55 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 07:50:28 PM »
   The Chapman provided clip is Only maybe 2 seconds in length. It is only a snippet of the clip I have seen. The film clip I have seen is maybe 5 seconds longer and Not as clear as the one Chapman provided. That Chapman snippet is Very Clear.

Do you know where you saw it?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 07:53:58 PM »
Do you know where you saw it?

I have seen the clip posted on this Forum. At the time the clarity of the film clip was so sketchy that it was being debated as to whether we were actually looking at Oswald hiding in "plain sight". His ducking down behind that stack of boxes adding to the alleged Oswald possibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 07:53:58 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2020, 07:57:21 PM »
   I have seen the clip posted on this Forum. At the time the clarity of the film clip was so sketchy that it was being debated as to whether we were actually looking at Oswald hiding in "plain sight". His ducking down behind that stack of boxes adding to the alleged Oswald possibility.

Would be interested to see it. The person doesn't seem to be hiding at all in the short earlier clip earlier in this thread.