Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Texas honors Officer J.D. Tippit and names his killer - Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 14441 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement

So spare me the BS... what you are actually saying is that people have to agree with you because otherwise they go down in your "estimation of them". Not one moment will you even consider that they could be right....

No! If they "dodge and weave".

Thanks for proving my point. And of course, you are the one who decides if somebody does "dodge and weave". Kinda convenient, right?

How can they be right when they don't put forward a theory with some evidence?

If people disagree with me: I expect them to put forward an "explanation" based on evidence not speculation and conjecture.

And there is the fatal flaw in your reasoning. When you put forward a claim others can agree or disagree with it. When somebody disagrees they can explain why they disagree and for any reasonable person that would be enough, but not for you. You go straight into "you need to have a theory and proof" which is total BS. The other person isn't putting forward a claim. He is merely telling you why he thinks your claim is wrong. All this "you need to have a theory and proof" crap is only intended for the purpose of being able to dismiss whatever they tell you.

Thinking that people can not be right when they don't comply with your additional requirements is just plain stupid. This is just about the most dumbest thing you've said so far.

To stop being a "contrarian", you will have to (at least once), explain what you think happened as opposed to ignoring the historical record which you appear to disbelieve--in every instance.

First of all, I don't disbelieve the historical record in every instance. That's just something you made up to be able to argue. In fact, it is my opinion that a large portion of the historical record is probably factual and correct.

And secondly, you don't get to tell me what I should or should not do.

Someone posted that Randle was given the TSBD job information by the CIA and ordered to pass on the details to Ruth Paine and Marina Oswald through the Roberts coffee klatch. An idiotic theory, but at least he tried.

I am not that someone. I don't like speculation and assumptions. That's exactly why I am critical of the WC report. It's full of speculation, assumptions and conclusions that are not supported by the evidence in the 26 volumes.

But thank you for showing how your mind works.... You want people to come up with a theory, so you can dismiss it and call it idiotic! That's the only purpose of that game you try to play time after time. It's nothing more that a variation of the strawman strategy.

Start a Subject, Martin: Just one Subject. Is that too hard for you to accomplish?

Already did... you are not paying attention! I actually started only 2 threads less than you!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 03:36:54 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gerry Down

This entire plaque is assertions and speculations.

Myers’ propaganda has no business on something called a “historical marker”.

What would you write on that plaque?

"Here is where J.D. Tippit allegedly died. Some say he was badgeman on the grassy knoll. Some say he set up Oswald as a patsy for the JFK assassination".

Offline Ross Lidell

"Here is where J.D. Tippit allegedly died. Some say he was badgeman on the grassy knoll. Some say he set up Oswald as a patsy for the JFK assassination".

I was thinking that too. Describing speculative alternatives would be rather convoluted and confusing.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

I was thinking that too. Describing speculative alternatives would be rather convoluted and confusing.

It seems drama queens think alike...

How about; "Here is where J.D. Tippit died. He was allegedly shot by Lee Harvey Oswald"

Offline John Iacoletti

Why does it have to say anything about Oswald?  Isn't the purpose of the plaque to honor Tippit, killed in the line of duty?  But if it does, it could say "allegedly" like the TSBD and not reiterate a litany of Dale Myers' assumptions about what happened afterwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

No need to mention Oswald

'Tippit was gunned down by Mystery Guest #2;
AKA the nobody who allegedly shot the somebody'
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 04:50:54 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Our resident kooks should stop wasting their time crying here and petition Oak Cliff to change the sign.  They can provide their contrarian reasons for doing so such as "LOL."  I can't wait to hear the response of the folks in Texas including law enforcement when these nut jobs start defaming Tippit with bizarre claims like he was involved in the plot and gunning for Oswald etc.  Contrarian kooks of the world unite behind this important cause!