Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is the best JFK expert?  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Who is the best JFK expert?
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2020, 11:14:55 PM »
Advertisement
Sorry Tommy, I too reserve my contempt and sarcasm for the Warren Commission and folks like Specter and Belin. Private researchers have made plenty of mistakes, but what's Hoover's excuse for such a pathetic and totally unbelievable report? Remember, the Warren Commission used the FBI almost exclusively as their investigative body and it was Dulles who was the prime commissioner. Dulles has culpability as a master cover-up agent at a minimum and he could have had a more sinister role as well. He's too smart to get involved without plausible deniability but researching who visited Dulles in '63 is pretty interesting. But Tommy, apparently some kind of CIA stooge, always mocks anyone who says a word about the Criminal Intelligence Agency. Not saying all agents are criminal or that any more than a few are suspects in JFK's death. However, there are many CIA folks who bear serious investigation. No problems with Morales or their ilk???

James,

Do you really think I'm some kind of ""CIA stooge"?

What does that mean, anyway?

Agent?

Officer?

Hmm ... Contract hit man?

(I guess it's the word "stooge" I object to, punk.)

If not, why then are you insinuating (against the rules, I believe) that I am?

Sounds as though James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio, David "Rude" Josephs, and Michael "Run Away" Clark, et al., have rubbed off on you.

Nope, although when an American friend of mine in the Czech Republic was getting ready to quit teaching "English Conversation" lessons at Dukovany nuclear power station there, I considered applying for that postion, and was thinking that IF I got it I would volunteer to "spy" for The Agency, but someone else got position before I could apply for it.

The position at the nuclear power station, that is.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Bummer, huh?

All I've done is read Epstein's Legend and Deception, and Tennent H. Bagley's books Spy Wars and Spy Master and his 35-page PDF Ghosts of the Spy Wars (see below), and Mark Riebling's fine book Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

You?  What have you read?  Tom Mangold's execrable book Cold Warrior, and Jeff Morley's laughable Ghost (read my one-star review of it at Amazon), etc?

Pity that.

Btw, how long have you been like this?

Ever since you saw the movie [sic] JFK, a big money-making malignant outgrowth of the "case" against the "evil, evil, evil" that the mobbed-up, glory-seeking district attorney of New Orleans cooked up after starting out claiming that the assassination of JFK was some kind of a HOMOSEXUALTHRILL-KILL CONSPIRACY, until, that is, he was swayed (pardon the pun) by some KGB disinfo that had been placed by that humanitarian organization in a pro-Communist newspaper IN ITALY?

Pity that.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:43:06 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2020, 11:14:55 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2020, 11:23:50 PM »
Tommy has a reading comprehension problem. I looked at my posts carefully and don't see the word "everything" used. Then you accused me of additional hyperbole. Please look up the word "hyperbole." Again, nothing hyperbolic there. If I was really exaggerating, I would say, "Tommy is certainly a CIA agent." But I don't know that's true. It would be hyperbole if I made that accusation. Get it now? What about another example of hyperbole? "All lone nutters are brainwashed by corrupt government reports that are 100 percent bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns." See? That's easy to say, but it's not true. People have a variety of ways to look at the evidence, and a variety of reasons they ignore what they don't like. It's human nature. I'm not immune from it either.

Not going to ask questions a second time since you're busy making insults instead of replying to serious questions. Besides, your answers make no logical sense. Like trying to discuss non-violence with a Trump supporter...

James,

Did you look at everything?

Oops, did you say, "... I shouldn't [or can't, or whatever] trust ANYTHING you say", instead?

If so, ... what's the diff?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Do you always get so confused when you're losing?  The desperation kinda messes you up, makes it hard for you to focus and not skip around, chasing your rhetorical tail from subject-to-subject-to-subject, and ... gasp ... round and round amongst the sub-subjects therein, perennially on "the wrong page," both figuratively and literally?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:13:31 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2020, 11:31:35 PM »
~~Who is the best JFK expert?~~

The CIA who plotted and killed JFK that's who.

Dang, you hit it right on the head, Rinaldi.

Truth-be-told, we spent many a sleepless night planning, from 1959 on, how to use the hundreds of people in the op, and even more in that tricky coverup.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:33:51 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2020, 11:31:35 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2020, 11:34:08 PM »

The CIA who plotted and killed JFK that's who.

Two words that never have “The” before them. God....and CIA.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2020, 11:36:34 PM »
Another completely unfathomable response from Tommy. Like usual, no point in engaging...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2020, 11:36:34 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2020, 11:36:38 PM »

No brainer. Anyone not named Thomas Graves.

Yup Yup Yup.

"The evil, evil, evil CIA did it!"

"The KGB didn't penetrate CIA and the FBI and our allies's intelligence services, nor did it starve-to-death 2 to 3 million Ukrainian peasants in the 1930s, nor did it torture and murder thousands of dissidents over rhe decades, it was (and still is, under different nomenclature) A HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATION !"

"THE COLD WAR IS OVER!"

(At least that's what Jumbo Duh and Jefferson Morley and David "Rude" Josephs, and Michael "Runaway" Clark, and Oliver "I Like Vladimir Putin and My Son Works For RT" Stone, et al., told me.)

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:18:11 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2020, 12:45:22 AM »
Another completely unfathomable response from Tommy. Like usual, no point in engaging...

*As usual ...

Bye bye, James.

See you soon?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:28:18 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2020, 12:45:22 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2020, 09:14:57 AM »
~~American friend of mine in the Czech Republic was getting ready to quit teaching "English Conversation" lessons at Dukovany nuclear power station there, I considered applying for that postion, and was thinking that IF I got it I would volunteer to "spy" for The Agency, but someone else got position before I could apply for it.

The position at the nuclear power station, that is.~~

Link or it never happened.

Let's verify this claim.

You mis spelled "position"

Dear Roman,

Is your real name Mike/Michael Clark? 

The reason I ask is because about four years ago at the  EF,  you/he challenged me to prove what I'd said was true, i.e., that one day in Brno during the summer (iirc) of 1996 , I saw Chuch Berry give a free concert in a medieval square there. 

He wanted to see a ticket stub (LOL), or a photo,  "or it didn't happen".

Now, regarding the Dukovany nuclear power station, what would you like to know? 

Warning: I never went to the place.  Why?  Because the next time I saw my friend, he told me that the teaching position had already been filled in advance, i.e., before he'd vacated the position.

Does that make any sense to you, Roman?  (That is your name, isn't  it?)

Why's it so important to you, anyway?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

https://www.idnes.cz/brno/zpravy/berry-v-brne.A170321_2313780_brno-zpravy_vh
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:24:13 AM by Thomas Graves »