Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is the best JFK expert?  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Who is the best JFK expert?
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »
Advertisement
I must agree that Horne is one of the shining lights who has done great work. Extremely valuable corroboration of David Lifton's difficult to believe thesis. Our government was stolen from us by LBJ, which got us Vietnam.

Does Horne corroborate Lifton’s belief all shots were fired from the front?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »
A. Hidell
OH Lee
Dirty Harvey

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:24 PM »
Oops, Tommy didn't address anything I asked. Instead he blathered on about something totally irrelevant to my points. That's pretty typical. My concern with the CIA originates with Allen Dulles, who has a lot to answer for in his relationship with JFK. Anyone else suspicious of LBJ appointing Dulles to the Warren Commission? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't JFK terminate Dulles for his shenanigans at the Bay of Swine? Is Tommy denying that Dulles and several other intelligence folks might have had furious anger at JFK? Is this really so hard to swallow for you lone nut jobs?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:24 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2020, 08:33:55 PM »
Oops, Tommy didn't address anything I asked. Instead he blathered on about something totally irrelevant to my points. That's pretty typical. My concern with the CIA originates with Allen Dulles, who has a lot to answer for in his relationship with JFK. Anyone else suspicious of LBJ appointing Dulles to the Warren Commission? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't JFK terminate Dulles for his shenanigans at the Bay of Swine? Is Tommy denying that Dulles and several other intelligence folks might have had furious anger at JFK? Is this really so hard to swallow for you lone nut jobs?

Dulles may have. Doesn't mean he had JFK killed though.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »

I must agree that Horne is one of the shining lights who has done great work. Extremely valuable corroboration of David Lifton's difficult to believe thesis. Our government was stolen from us by LBJ, which got us Vietnam.

One of the best experts is the one who provided corroboration for David Lifton’s theory?

This is a pretty questionable opinion. Even Dr. Cyril Wecht found Lifton’s theory to be difficult to believe, to say the least. But it is curious to find that there are people out there, I mean really out there, who are able to believe it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2020, 09:31:52 PM »

Nor do you. You applaud Horne’s efforts re: ARRB and I asked you: Did Horne corroborate Lifton’s theory all shots were from the front? Simple question for a Horne supporter.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2020, 07:17:46 AM »
Is it:

Gerald Posner
Vincent Bugliosi
John McAdams
or
Dale Myers

I guess as Myers mostly deals with the Tippit shooting that would rule him out of the "JFK" assassination as such. That just leaves Posner, Bugliosi and McAdams. Its tough to decide between the three because they all bring their own uniqueness to the case.

I think Jim DiEugenio is.

After all, he gets about 10% of it right.

Close second: Jefferson Morley, who still believes Yuri "The KGB Had Nothing To Do With Oswald In The USSR" Nosenko was a true defector, and who lends far too much credence to probable mole George Kisevalter, imho.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:29:09 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2020, 07:17:46 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2020, 10:29:21 PM »
I believe the two researchers had some differences of opinion on a few matters. I also don't expect any researcher to be perfect as I am far from perfect myself. If you make a mistake, should I use that mistake to discredit everything you have ever uttered?