Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Don't get bit.....  (Read 12177 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Don't get bit.....
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2020, 07:58:18 PM »
Advertisement
maybe Harold Norman heard the sound of a semi auto rifle:
Boom... plink plink and heard the 3 shots fired in 4 secs like he demonstrated consistently every interview and as he described the sequence:

1.Was looking at JFK when heard 1st shot
2.Saw JFK slump
3. Heard 2 more shots after that
4. Estimates all 3 shots fired in about 4 sec and certainly NOT spread out over 8.3 or more secs

maybe Harold Norman heard the sound of a semi auto rifle:

Wonderful!.....  Now where's the semi auto 6.5 mm rifle that ejected the shell's that were clearly stamped 6.5mm carc   ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2020, 07:58:18 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2020, 01:15:31 AM »
Semi-auto??? WTF.. Okay...give me a Carcano that is semi-auto and I'll buy that (doesn't exist)...or.... Give me another gun that is semi-auto....(maybe a Smith & Wesson and that's a BIG MAYBE,....OR  a Military issue weapon....or....a civilian issue Winchester or any other American issue rifle. Either way....this just doesn't add up. Unless it's Military issue. Then.....we have to look at this differently.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2020, 02:23:13 AM »
Tom Aleya said he saw Fritz pick up
ALL the shells and place them in his pocket
Then some time later, Alexa saw “a detective “ (ie NOT Fritz) throw shells back on the ground

Can’t find any camera footage from Tom Aleys film showing close up view of shells at the SN

The rifle under the pallet seen by Weitzman may not be the same rifle filmed being lifted by Lt. Day some 18 minutes after the 1:22 time stamp by Boone ( and subsequent still photos )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2020, 02:23:13 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2020, 02:45:09 AM »
Tom Aleya said he saw Fritz pick up
ALL the shells and place them in his pocket
Then some time later, Alexa saw “a detective “ (ie NOT Fritz) throw shells back on the ground

Can’t find any camera footage from Tom Aleys film showing close up view of shells at the SN

The rifle under the pallet seen by Weitzman may not be the same rifle filmed being lifted by Lt. Day some 18 minutes after the 1:22 time stamp by Boone ( and subsequent still photos )

Oh Boy, sigh......When will this nonsense stop??
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 02:46:25 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2020, 03:41:34 PM »
One glance at the reply column  reveals that I'm not venturing out where that novel Corona bug can bite me.   And I've read all my books.....TV bores me, so I'm spending a lot of time here harassing the opposition.   But I'd appreciate it if there was more good, intelligent,   posts to respond to.

Like many, I have a lot of extra free time now, which I spend wisely on reading, modelling and playing Twilight in the East. And on a return to this fine Forum.

Let me try to respond to your request for "good, intelligent posts to respond to."

One, it seems fatal, flaw in the Oswald-the-patsy theory is that the entire cunning plan to murder the President collapses if the designated patsy fails to show up at the desired location on the day and time of the planned assassination.

So if Oswald had called in sick that day, or had been in hospital after a car accident while riding in Frazier's car, or for whatever other reason had NOT gone to the TSBD on November 22nd, 1963, the assassination would have to been called off or postponed. Unless there was a Plan B.

Was there? Who was the alternative patsy and were his credentials similar to Oswald's?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2020, 03:41:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2020, 04:52:47 PM »
Like many, I have a lot of extra free time now, which I spend wisely on reading, modelling and playing Twilight in the East. And on a return to this fine Forum.

Let me try to respond to your request for "good, intelligent posts to respond to."

One, it seems fatal, flaw in the Oswald-the-patsy theory is that the entire cunning plan to murder the President collapses if the designated patsy fails to show up at the desired location on the day and time of the planned assassination.

So if Oswald had called in sick that day, or had been in hospital after a car accident while riding in Frazier's car, or for whatever other reason had NOT gone to the TSBD on November 22nd, 1963, the assassination would have to been called off or postponed. Unless there was a Plan B.

Was there? Who was the alternative patsy and were his credentials similar to Oswald's?

LISTEN..  This man is being falsely accused of a heinous crime ( murder) and he's angry.   ( who wouldn't be?)

PS  Lee snapped, " No sir, I don't "......What question was asked ??
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 05:06:00 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2020, 05:27:03 PM »
LISTEN..  This man is being falsely accused of a heinous crime ( murder) and he's angry.   ( who wouldn't be?)

PS  Lee snapped, " No sir, I don't "......What question was asked ??

The reporter asked: "Do you have a lawyer?" To which Oswald replied: "No sir, I don't."

Was Oswald Mirandized properly? You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2020, 05:27:03 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2020, 08:52:21 PM »

Well obviously a plan B didn’t happen, so how would anybody know?

Doesn’t Thomas Arthur Vallee in Chicago at least give you some pause?