Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40250 times)

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2018, 12:44:34 PM »
Advertisement
Martin,

I'm not so sure he did.
It's a question of when the building was sealed off. The earliest I can place that is when Lumpkin arrived at 12:49.
When he did arrive, he ordered Lt. Kaminsky to stay at the front door. Inspector Sawyer ordered the building sealed off, but that was only after he had been inside, been up to the 4th floor or so, and returned back outside to the sidewalk.

In his after-action report, Lumpkin wrote:

"Lieutenant Erich Kaminski was placed on the inner door of the building...As each office and floor was cleared the employees were stopped by Kaminski and Mr. Truly at the front door where their names, addresses and telephone numbers were written down, and they were identified by Mr. Truly as to their employment.?

In his Report on the Interrogations of Oswald, Harry Homes wrote of his interrogation on November 24th, ?...when he (Oswald) went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification, and his boss stated that ?he is one of our employees? whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building..?
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=946#relPageId=660&tab=page

Steve Thomas

Hey, Steve.  Curious.  If Oswald was detained with other employees until they were cleared
before they left from the front door, one by one, shouldn't some of the exits have been caught
on film let alone Oswald's?  Shouldn't there have been some testimony esp from Truly that Oswald
encountered two cops while in the building?  Some list that their addresses and phone numbers
were written down by Truly esp Oswald's?  And, it goes on ...  Some kind of comment from Oswald,
himself, when he was filmed in the DPD which would have presented his departure in a better light?

What?  We were told by our supervisor and a cop after we gave our contact information to vacate
the building so I went to see a movie.  What is this?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:00:26 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2018, 12:44:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2018, 01:08:54 PM »
Martin,

I'm not so sure he did.
It's a question of when the building was sealed off. The earliest I can place that is when Lumpkin arrived at 12:49.
When he did arrive, he ordered Lt. Kaminsky to stay at the front door. Inspector Sawyer ordered the building sealed off, but that was only after he had been inside, been up to the 4th floor or so, and returned back outside to the sidewalk.

In his after-action report, Lumpkin wrote:

"Lieutenant Erich Kaminski was placed on the inner door of the building...As each office and floor was cleared the employees were stopped by Kaminski and Mr. Truly at the front door where their names, addresses and telephone numbers were written down, and they were identified by Mr. Truly as to their employment.?

In his Report on the Interrogations of Oswald, Harry Homes wrote of his interrogation on November 24th, ?...when he (Oswald) went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification, and his boss stated that ?he is one of our employees? whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building..?
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=946#relPageId=660&tab=page

Steve Thomas

Isn't this about the Baker/Truly meeting with Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2018, 02:00:58 PM »
Why do you think Oswald was needed as a patsy? All that was needed was a rifle tied to Castro. Why do you think you understand my thinking on what happened? Did I say there was a shot from the front? Did I say multiple shooters? Why do you guys assume you know what critics of the official story think?

All that was needed was a rifle tied to Castro.

Is this what you intended to write, Colin?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2018, 02:00:58 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2018, 02:32:42 PM »

Isn't this about the Baker/Truly meeting with Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom?

Martin,

Is it?

Did Baker, in his after-action report, or in his WC testimony,  ask Oswald to "step aside momentarily"?

Steve Thomas

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »
Shouldn't there have been some testimony esp from Truly that Oswald
encountered two cops while in the building? 

Dan,

Ah. Therein lies the rub.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2018, 03:01:03 PM »
Martin,

Is it?

Did Baker, in his after-action report, or in his WC testimony,  ask Oswald to "step aside momentarily"?

Steve Thomas

Steve,

I really don't know, but the mere fact that Baker did not mention such a minor detail in his report or testimony does not mean I didn't happen. Not everything that happens gets recorded is minute detail. In fact, the record in this case is often so blurred that it is hard to decide what is true and what isn't.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »
Why do you think Oswald was needed as a patsy? All that was needed was a rifle tied to Castro. Why do you think you understand my thinking on what happened? Did I say there was a shot from the front? Did I say multiple shooters? Why do you guys assume you know what critics of the official story think?

I admit I had a few misgivings after writing that because I wasn't sure what I said was relevant to you or your point in particular.

Aside from that, can you stop mangling what I said... I did not say any patsy was needed. That's the overall CT bailiwick.

Reading CTers here shows me that any theory will do and are therefore interchangeable, in whole or in part. I see your particular truth is the Castro thing.

Well. If any of you characters can show proof that anyone other than the shooter knew that an attempt was to be made on Kennedy that day, by all means post it.

Aside from that, I see where you're coming from Colin... and if I respect any CTer here it's you.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:05:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 03:12:00 PM »
Dan,

Ah. Therein lies the rub.

Steve Thomas

Well, Steve ... Speaking of tragedies.   One would think when he was being filmed at the DPD
the knucklehead would have stated that he and the rest of the employees - after giving
their contact info to Truly with a cop present -  were all told to vacate the building.
I mean, he did have enough in him to say he was a Patsy ... why not that?  All of us were told to leave
so I thought I catch a movie.  What is this?

Unless, of course, it was a Greek tragedy where some of the blame for the tragedy
did rest on the main character. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:22:59 PM by Dan DAlimonte »