Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 78848 times)

Offline Peter Goth

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2020, 09:36:03 PM »
Advertisement
I think before you start applying cartoon shadows and handing out lollipops,

You need to consider the date at which that picture was taken.
Was it even taken on the 22nd?

That picture is not very clear.
Can you really ascertain our bag from what looks like box flaps and packing paper?
And why has no one ever recorded that location before on this important piece of evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2020, 09:36:03 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2020, 11:12:50 PM »
Supposedly Linnie Mae Randle told the police about the bag when they got to the Paine’s house. But it’s conceivable that she talked to her brother before he went to the hospital to visit his estranged stepfather.

Now we are getting somewhere. Consider that Frazier testified that LMR knew about Oswald coming to Irving to get curtain rods. He to.d her on Thursday evening. When she tells Adamcek about Oswald the next day there is no record of that fact. The curtain rods story only appears later by Frazier.

The timeline for Frazier's movements that day are important. He obviously went home before going to visit the abusive step father in hospital. I wonder what Buell and Linnie-May talked about before she ventured to the Paine's that day.

Day and Studebaker had the rifle at the first floor wrapping table before 2pm. Standard crime scene procedure to wrap evidence in paper.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2020, 03:57:42 PM »
I think before you start applying cartoon shadows and handing out lollipops,

You need to consider the date at which that picture was taken.
Was it even taken on the 22nd?

That picture is not very clear.
Can you really ascertain our bag from what looks like box flaps and packing paper?
And why has no one ever recorded that location before on this important piece of evidence?

I can’t say that I know for certain what day the photo was taken. But I can say that what you term the “cartoon” shadows are computer generated images which are scientifically based on the architecture of the TSBD and the position of the sun at the specific times indicated on 11/22/63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2020, 03:57:42 PM »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2020, 12:40:13 PM »
I can’t say that I know for certain what day the photo was taken. But I can say that what you term the “cartoon” shadows are computer generated images which are scientifically based on the architecture of the TSBD and the position of the sun at the specific times indicated on 11/22/63.

yea, sure it is.  :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 12:43:16 PM by Peter Goth »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2020, 12:50:34 PM »
yea sure it is >> :D

I invite disbelievers to create their own model and try it for themselves. The computer program is free and available online. Actual measurements of critical items the TSBD were generously provided by Steven Fagan, curator for the Sixth Floor Museum. These were shared by Jerry Organ in another thread on this site. It does require a lot of patience and tedious work to create the structure model. But it is a valuable tool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2020, 12:50:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2020, 04:17:19 PM »

Some pictures were taken shortly after the ones taken of the rifle in-situ on Nov. 22nd.

Photo of SN aisle seems to have a
different camera setting than photos
to right; outer boxes unmoved;
could have been taken on the 22nd

Photo of aisle next to SN aisle is
darker; photo taken on 25th during
SN reconstruction

Photo of aisle two-over from SN aisle
is darker; photo taken on 25th during
SN reconstruction

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2020, 05:05:54 PM »

Some pictures were taken shortly after the ones taken of the rifle in-situ on Nov. 22nd.

Photo of SN aisle seems to have a
different camera setting than photos
to right; outer boxes unmoved;
could have been taken on the 22nd

Photo of aisle next to SN aisle is
darker; photo taken on 25th during
SN reconstruction

Photo of aisle two-over from SN aisle
is darker; photo taken on 25th during
SN reconstruction

The long paper bag was photographed being taken out of the TSBD on 11/22/63 around 2:19. Was it taken to the DPD crime lab and locked up similarly to the way that Day testified the rifle was? If so, is there any evidence that it was taken back to the TSBD for sniper’s nest reconstruction purposes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2020, 05:05:54 PM »

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2020, 07:41:28 PM »
If you lived in Kansas during the 1870's it would have been DODGE City: Possibly in CONTRARIAN Street.

a.) His means "his".

b.) Oswald's prints were on the long paper bag found on the 6th floor of the TSBD.

The bag matched the general description of the one Buell Frazier saw Oswald carry into the rear entrance to the TSBD.

The palm-print's position on the paper bag corresponds to the way Oswald carried it--according to Buell Frazier.

This goes back to what I was complaining about on another thread...the slow pace at which new information seeps in. When I went back through the fingerprint evidence in 2015, I discovered that the fingerprint was on the bottom of the bag and the palm print was on the side. I revealed this at that year's Lancer Conference, and demonstrate this in the Shining a Light on the Warren Report section of Chapter 4c at patspeer.com.

P.S. As I crawled through this thread, I was pleasantly surprised to see that John Iaccoletti (and later Michael Walton) had made reference to my discovery. So new information does seep in...sometimes... Yeah, John and Michael.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 08:21:31 PM by Pat Speer »