Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Brennan V Baker description  (Read 3091 times)

Offline David Monaghan

Brennan V Baker description
« on: February 08, 2020, 02:05:28 AM »
Advertisement
Exhibit 150 was anything but light coloured, this was a dark brown rust coloured shirt Baker agreed was the same one he saw him wearing later at the police station, surely from a distance this shirt would have looked even darker to Brennan no?

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what kind of clothes he was wearing?
Mr. BRENNAN. Light coloured clothes, more of a khaki colour.

Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.
Mr. BELIN - Are you referring to this Exhibit 150 as being similar to the jacket or similar to the shirt that you saw or, if not, similar to either one?

JFK Assassination Forum

Brennan V Baker description
« on: February 08, 2020, 02:05:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Brennan V Baker description
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 02:21:53 AM »
Exhibit 150 was anything but light coloured, this was a dark brown rust coloured shirt Baker agreed was the same one he saw him wearing later at the police station, surely from a distance this shirt would have looked even darker to Brennan no?

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what kind of clothes he was wearing?
Mr. BRENNAN. Light coloured clothes, more of a khaki colour.

Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.
Mr. BELIN - Are you referring to this Exhibit 150 as being similar to the jacket or similar to the shirt that you saw or, if not, similar to either one?

Baker agreed was the same one he saw him wearing later at the police station,

The shirt that Lee was wearing at the police station on the afternoon of 11/22 /63 was NOT the shirt that he was wearing at the TSBD that morning. Lee went to the rooming house and changed his clothes at 1:00pm that afternoon before going to the theater.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 02:39:23 AM »
See... https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,771.msg16387.html#msg16387
    Mr. BALL. How was Lee dressed that morning?
    Mrs. RANDLE. He had on a white T-shirt, I just saw him from the waist up, I didn't pay any attention to his pants or anything, when he was going with the package. I was more interested in that. But he had on a white T-shirt and I remember some sort of brown or tan shirt and he had a gray jacket, I believe.
    Mr. BALL. A gray jacket. I will show you some clothing here. First, I will show you a gray jacket. Does this look anything like the jacket he had on?
    Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. That morning?
    Mrs. RANDLE. Similar to that. I didn't pay an awful lot of attention to it.
    Mr. BALL. Was it similar in color?
    Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; I think so. It had big sleeves.
    Mr. BALL. Take a look at these sleeves. Was it similar in color?
    Mrs. RANDLE. I believe so.
    Mr. BALL. What is the Commission Exhibit on this jacket?
    Mrs. RANDLE. It was gray, I am not sure of the shade.
As a side note---Why would Oswald need to go to his rooming house to get and put on a jacket that he had already worn to work that morning?........... Mrs Roberts testified that he was zipping his jacket up as he was leaving the house... it was probably the same one he wore to work [seen by Randle]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 02:39:23 AM »

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 05:47:36 AM »
Baker agreed was the same one he saw him wearing later at the police station,

The shirt that Lee was wearing at the police station on the afternoon of 11/22 /63 was NOT the shirt that he was wearing at the TSBD that morning. Lee went to the rooming house and changed his clothes at 1:00pm that afternoon before going to the theater.
Not convinced Walter, I don't believe he changed shirts/ clothes, the clothes he was arrested in was screaming out work clothes, why change? The rust coloured shirt was well worn and old looking.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 06:07:53 AM »
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else about his clothes that you can remember or his dress that you haven't talked about here?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir; I can't.
Mr. DULLES - Do you recall whether or not he was wearing the same clothes, did he appear to you the same when you saw him in the police station as when you saw him in the lunchroom?
Mr. BAKER - Actually just looking at him, he looked like he didn't have the same thing on.
Mr. BELIN - He looked as though he did not have the same thing on?
Mr. BAKER - He looked like he did not have the same on.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:11:56 AM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 06:07:53 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 06:19:50 AM »
Did we see what I wrote about the jacket? Oswald comes home..takes off the jacket in his room, changes shirts...leaves after putting the jacket back on and zipping it up. What really happened to the jacket? I don't have a clue. He could have removed it at the theater.

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 07:25:15 AM »
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else about his clothes that you can remember or his dress that you haven't talked about here?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir; I can't.
Mr. DULLES - Do you recall whether or not he was wearing the same clothes, did he appear to you the same when you saw him in the police station as when you saw him in the lunchroom?
Mr. BAKER - Actually just looking at him, he looked like he didn't have the same thing on.
Mr. BELIN - He looked as though he did not have the same thing on?
Mr. BAKER - He looked like he did not have the same on.

Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.
Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 07:25:15 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 04:58:11 PM »
Not convinced Walter, I don't believe he changed shirts/ clothes, the clothes he was arrested in was screaming out work clothes, why change? The rust coloured shirt was well worn and old looking.

why change?

Because he had worn the shirt all morning while working in a dusty warehouse, maybe....