Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?  (Read 23684 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2020, 02:59:40 AM »
Advertisement
That Russian guy caught on the Mexican embassy photo might be closer to the 175 lb man with khaki short sleeve shirt and has a rather noticeable bald spot too.

It’s unlikely imo that this reputed assassinations expert would have been authorized by USSR Kruschev

However what if this guy was a rogue element and was hired as a mercenary by “deep state” faction?

Who ever the 175 pound man was ....He was NOT lee Oswald.....And Howard Brennan told the DPD officers that when he went to view the line up in which Lee Oswald was the stand out "suspect".   When Brennan viewed the line up, he told those cops that the 175 pound man who he had seen wearing light colored khaki clothing was NOT in that line up....IOW....  Brennan told the cops that Lee Oswald was NOT the man.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2020, 02:59:40 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2020, 05:12:36 AM »
When Brennan viewed the line up, he told those cops that the 175 pound man who he had seen wearing light colored khaki clothing was NOT in that line up.

Sorry, Walt, that’s just wrong. He said he was unable to make a positive ID. He didn’t say the man he allegedly saw shooting was not there. They are not the same thing.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2020, 03:39:43 PM »
Sorry, Walt, that’s just wrong. He said he was unable to make a positive ID. He didn’t say the man he allegedly saw shooting was not there. They are not the same thing.

He said he was unable to make a positive ID. He didn’t say the man he allegedly saw shooting was not there.

No John, That's not correct .....  The police said that he was unable to make a positive ID.  I believe that you posted the show up document in which the cop had written "unable to make positive ID" ... Which is the same as a negative ID.....

Read his testimony concerning the line up....I believe that he said in his testimony that he tried to tell the police that he didn't believe that Lee was the man that he'd seen.  ( You can understand why he would say that, can't you?  )   He said in his affidavit which he gave that afternoon before he went to view the line up, that the man weighed as much as 175 pounds ( Lee weighed 131)   and the 175 pound man was wearing light colored khaki clothing, while at the time of the shooting,  Lee was wearing DARK colored clothing, a dark colored brick red shirt and dark gray trousers.   

Brennan knew that the man had not lost 45 pounds in a couple of hours...  and Lee Oswald's clothing was totally different than the man that he had seen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2020, 03:39:43 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2020, 03:48:33 PM »
Read his testimony concerning the line up....I believe that he said in his testimony that he tried to tell the police that he didn't believe that Lee was the man that he'd seen.

No, that's also wrong.

Mr. BELIN. Now, taking you down to the Dallas Police Station, I believe you said you talked to Captain Fritz. And then what happened?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I was just more or less introduced to him in Mr. Sorrels' room, and they told me they were going to conduct a lineup and wanted me to view it, which I did.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember how many people were in the lineup?
Mr. BRENNAN. No; I don't. A possibility seven more or less one.   <------ side note:  WTF?
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Did you see anyone in the lineup you recognized?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And what did you say?
Mr. BRENNAN. I told Mr. Sorrels and Captain Fritz at that time that Oswald--or the man in the lineup that I identified looking more like a closest resemblance to the man in the window than anyone in the lineup.
Mr. BELIN. Were the other people in the lineup, do you remember--were they all white, or were there some Negroes in there, or what?
Mr. BRENNAN. I do not remember.  <--- another WTF
Mr. BELIN. As I understand your testimony, then, you said that you told him that this particular person looked the most like the man you saw on the sixth floor of the building there.
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. In the meantime, had you seen any pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald on television or in the newspapers?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, on television. 
Mr. BELIN. About when was that, do you believe?
Mr. BRENNAN. I believe I reached home quarter to three or something of that, 15 minutes either way, and I saw his picture twice on television before I went down to the police station for the lineup.     <--- This alone disqualifies his "closest resemblance" recollection
Mr. BELIN. Now, is there anything else you told the officers at the time of the lineup?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I told them I could not make a positive identification.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2020, 03:55:36 PM »
No, that's also wrong.

Mr. BELIN. Now, taking you down to the Dallas Police Station, I believe you said you talked to Captain Fritz. And then what happened?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I was just more or less introduced to him in Mr. Sorrels' room, and they told me they were going to conduct a lineup and wanted me to view it, which I did.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember how many people were in the lineup?
Mr. BRENNAN. No; I don't. A possibility seven more or less one.   <------ side note:  WTF?
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Did you see anyone in the lineup you recognized?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. And what did you say?
Mr. BRENNAN. I told Mr. Sorrels and Captain Fritz at that time that Oswald--or the man in the lineup that I identified looking more like a closest resemblance to the man in the window than anyone in the lineup.
Mr. BELIN. Were the other people in the lineup, do you remember--were they all white, or were there some Negroes in there, or what?
Mr. BRENNAN. I do not remember.  <--- another WTF
Mr. BELIN. As I understand your testimony, then, you said that you told him that this particular person looked the most like the man you saw on the sixth floor of the building there.
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. In the meantime, had you seen any pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald on television or in the newspapers?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, on television. 
Mr. BELIN. About when was that, do you believe?
Mr. BRENNAN. I believe I reached home quarter to three or something of that, 15 minutes either way, and I saw his picture twice on television before I went down to the police station for the lineup.     <--- This alone disqualifies his "closest resemblance" recollection
Mr. BELIN. Now, is there anything else you told the officers at the time of the lineup?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I told them I could not make a positive identification.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember the specific color of any shirt that the man with the rifle was wearing?
Mr. BRENNAN. No, other than light, and a khaki color--maybe in khaki. I mean other than light color--not a real white shirt, in other words. If it was a white shirt, it was on the dingy side.
Mr. BELIN. I am handing you what the court reporter has marked as Commission Exhibit 150.
Does this look like it might or might not be the shirt, or can you make at this time any positive identification of any kind?
Mr. BRENNAN. I would have expected it to be a little lighter--a shade or so lighter.
Mr. BELIN. Than Exhibit 150?
Mr. BRENNAN. That is the best of my recollection.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Could you see the man's trousers at all?
Do you remember any color?
Mr. BRENNAN. I remembered them at that time as being similar to the same color of the shirt or a little lighter. And that was another thing that I called their attention to at the lineup.[/b][/u]
Mr. BELIN. What do you mean by that?
Mr. BRENNAN. That he was not dressed in the same clothes that I saw the man in the window.
Mr. BELIN. You mean with reference to the trousers or the shirt?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, not particularly either. In other words, he just didn't have the same clothes on.

Why would It have been necessary for Brennan to "call their attention" to the difference in the clothing. ?   Clearly the cops were badgering him to positively ID lee Oswald, and Brennan wasn't cooperating....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 04:02:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2020, 03:55:36 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2020, 04:06:33 PM »
But when did Brennan say that "he didn't believe that Lee was the man that he'd seen"?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2020, 04:19:38 PM »
But when did Brennan say that "he didn't believe that Lee was the man that he'd seen"?

when did Brennan say that "he didn't believe that Lee was the man that he'd seen"?

I don't believe that it was ever recorded, that Brennan ever said that Lee was not the 175 pound man who was clad in light colored khaki clothing...But why would he have to have used those words...??  Do you believe that the cops were so stupid that they couldn't read Brennan's affidavit in which he clearly said that the man with the hunting rifle weighed between 165 and 175 pounds and see that the skinny Lee Oswald sure as hell didn't weigh as much as 175 ponds, nor was he dressed in light colored khaki clothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2020, 04:19:38 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2020, 06:01:31 PM »
Thank you for creating and posting the diagram which shows that Brennan's effort to shield himself from the gunman would have been futile if the 175 pound, khaki clad gunman who was STANDING behind a window (an impossibility from that SE corner window) at the SE corner of the TSBD.

Mr. BELIN. Now, I believe you said that after the last shot you jumped off this masonry structure on which you were sitting. Why did you jump off?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, it occurred to me that there might be more than one person, that it was a plot which could mean several people, and I knew beyond reasonable doubt that there were going to be bullets flying from every direction.

Brennan thought more shots might be coming from directions other than the SN window, where he saw the gunman.

I think he saw to the gunman's waist when the gunman stood up after the shooting.

Wasn't Brennan roughly 40' south of Dillard? His position from the front of the building was about 1/3 more than Dillard. Therefore his view into the open window was greater.