Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?  (Read 23818 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Did Jack Dougherty know how to count?
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2020, 02:58:01 AM »
Advertisement

Don't you have a theory that Oswald changed his shirt and pants at the rooming house? Maybe Brennan noticed the clothing change, or maybe Oswald had the same shirt on as he had on earlier and it just appeared different under artificial light.

Not a theory , Mr. O..... Captain Fritz wrote that Lee Oswald went to his room and changed his clothes before going to the theater.

Lee's dirty clothes were found in his room...but those dirty clothes were NOT light colored khaki......The were no light colored khaki clothes found in Lee's room.

Maybe Brennan noticed the clothing change, or maybe Oswald had the same shirt on as he had on earlier and it just appeared different under artificial light.

No, Lee didn't have the same shirt on.....  The detective ( Potts) who listed the items of clothing found in Lee's room. ... Potts described the shirt as a long sleeved sport shirt, reddish brown in color with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR...     Was the shirt that Lee was wearing at the theater REDDISH BROWN?  Did it have a BUTTON DOWN COLOR?   ( see Potts exhibit)   And the trousers were dark grey..... 

Brennan said that the 175 pound man's trousers were a LIGHTER color than the man's "dingy white shirt"    Lee's trousers were a DARK grey......

Walter

Even eyewitnesses and police officers make mistakes from time-to-time.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  175 pounds?

I thought it was "165 to 175 pounds".
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:01:15 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2020, 02:58:01 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2020, 02:52:29 PM »
Walter

Even eyewitnesses and police officers make mistakes from time-to-time.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  175 pounds?

police officers make mistakes from time-to-time.

Yes, indeed  they do...and they made some very big mistakes in the framing of their patsy,  ......The major mistake was:....They never knew that Lee was an undercover agent for Bobby K.   

Yes, that is what Brennan wrote in his affidavit....  And I'm sure that you'll agree that Brennan's statement means that the man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing and who he saw STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a upper floor window could have weighed as much as 175 pounds.

And I don't doubt that you'll be able to see that Lee Oswald's weight ( 131 lbs) couldn't possibly have been estimated  as much as 175 pounds......   And I'm sure you'll also agree that Lee's DARK colored clothing couldn't possibly have been seen as "light colored khaki", which is what Brennan said the 175 pound man was wearing.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:53:48 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2020, 03:43:05 PM »
police officers make mistakes from time-to-time.

Yes, indeed  they do...and they made some very big mistakes in the framing of their patsy,  ......The major mistake was:....They never knew that Lee was an undercover agent for Bobby K.   

Yes, that is what Brennan wrote in his affidavit....  And I'm sure that you'll agree that Brennan's statement means that the man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing and who he saw STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a upper floor window could have weighed as much as 175 pounds.

And I don't doubt that you'll be able to see that Lee Oswald's weight ( 131 lbs) couldn't possibly have been as much as 175 pounds......   And I'm sure you'll also agree that Lee's DARK colored clothing couldn't possibly have been seen as "light colored khaki", which is what Brennan said the 175 pound man was wearing.

"Walt",

It's telling that you seemed to think you needed to use the 175 figure instead of the more accurate "165 to 175" to make your point.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2020, 03:43:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2020, 04:09:15 PM »
"Walt",

It's telling that you seemed to think you needed to use the 175 figure instead of the more accurate "165 to 175" to make your point.

--  MWT  ;)

At CT Exaggeration-Embellishment Central, the most convenient measure is chosen.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:13:07 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2020, 04:19:08 PM »
"Walt",

--  MWT  ;)

You're FOS Tommy.....  Anyway you slice it, the skinny  Lee Oswald at 131 pounds couldn't have been seen as weighing  between "165 and 175 pounds"

The DPD had Brennan's affidavit and they certainly knew that Brennan's description of the gunman DID NOT fit Lee Oswald.

The fact that you are trying to use the lower weight is ridiculous..... The difference between Lee's weight of 131 pounds and 168 pounds is nearly 40 pounds ( 37 pounds) .....   That is a huge difference on the frame of a 5' 9" man.....   Your desperation is obvious, Tommy.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2020, 04:19:08 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2020, 09:26:08 PM »
You're FOS Tommy.....  Anyway you slice it, the skinny  Lee Oswald at 131 pounds couldn't have been seen as weighing  between "165 and 175 pounds"

The DPD had Brennan's affidavit and they certainly knew that Brennan's description of the gunman DID NOT fit Lee Oswald.

The fact that you are trying to use the lower weight is ridiculous..... The difference between Lee's weight of 131 pounds and 168 pounds is nearly 40 pounds ( 37 pounds) .....   That is a huge difference on the frame of a 5' 9" man.....   Your desperation is obvious, Tommy.....

"Walt",

(Oswald was 5' 9.5")

It's telling that you accuse me of wanting to use the 165 figure, when all I was doing was pointing out your palpable bias-ness.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2020, 09:59:23 PM »
From Oswald's autopsy report: "External examination reveals a 5 foot, 9 inch white male, the estimated weight is 150 pounds..."

Link:  https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340153/m1/1/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2020, 09:59:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2020, 04:13:11 PM »
From Oswald's autopsy report: "External examination reveals a 5 foot, 9 inch white male, the estimated weight is 150 pounds..."

Link:  https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340153/m1/1/

Oh Kool.... The "ESTIMATED " weight was 150.....  When the weighed Lee at the time he was booked....  He weighed 131 pounds.....