Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dal Tex Roof Shooter  (Read 13455 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Dal Tex Roof Shooter
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2021, 02:46:36 PM »
Advertisement

Have I, now?  Care to explain in detail, everything I have been "wrong" about? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2021, 02:46:36 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2021, 12:37:39 AM »
Steve, I agree the gunman would not have just sat there. But we don't even need the speculation because remaining in the same place while the camera pans is a physical impossibility. Absolute proof that is not a natural artifact of an image coming through the lens.

Offline Christer Jacobsson

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2021, 02:02:26 AM »
Steve, I agree the gunman would not have just sat there. But we don't even need the speculation because remaining in the same place while the camera pans is a physical impossibility. Absolute proof that is not a natural artifact of an image coming through the lens.

Or something which a photographic laboratory has pasted in afterwards within most of the frames in addition to the actual few frames that actually reveals a shooter..

Best Rgds, Christer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2021, 02:02:26 AM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2021, 02:31:59 AM »
Or something which a photographic laboratory has pasted in afterwards within most of the frames in addition to the actual few frames that actually reveals a shooter..

Best Rgds, Christer

I heard that theory but I don't know why they would do that. Using images from other frames would reveal a hoax. If they were trying to hide their fakery I doubt they would expose the position of a previously unknown shooter simply to confuse people. The other option is someone did it on purpose so people would say it's fake. That would require some further Evidence because the alterations would have been done by a team working together. The idea that a single person could slip something in seems totally unrealistic. The idea that the entire team was trying to plant evidence of fakery is completely opposite to the purpose of the task.
Those are the only options I can think of and none of them make sense.

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2021, 02:48:52 AM »
The idea that the entire team was trying to plant evidence of fakery is completely opposite to the purpose of the task.

I guess that if one team sucessfully managed to assassinate the president and another team to manipulate the autopsy as well as the whole chain of evidence then an additional team wouldn't have insurmountable difficulties to alter a number of film frames...

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:50:01 AM by Christer Jacobsson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2021, 02:48:52 AM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2021, 05:25:12 AM »
I guess that if one team sucessfully managed to assassinate the president and another team to manipulate the autopsy as well as the whole chain of evidence then an additional team wouldn't have insurmountable difficulties to alter a number of film frames...
Oh I think it's very possible and likely that the film was altered. Possibly removing a short limo stop and a hole in the back of his head and the debris that went backwards. Again that's just a possibility and a personal opinion.
I mentioned several theories and I'm not sure which one you adhere to. But someone posited the idea that they placed multiple images of the shooter in the film to give a hint about the conspiracy. That's a theory I don't accept.
I have been learning elements of photogrammetry in a piecemeal way but it has allowed me to debunk a couple dozen claims that the Zapruder film shows multiple alterations. Still I think there are a couple issues that have great Merit. I am still a conspiracy theorist.

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2021, 04:50:10 PM »
Oh I think it's very possible and likely that the film was altered. Possibly removing a short limo stop and a hole in the back of his head and the debris that went backwards. Again that's just a possibility and a personal opinion.
I mentioned several theories and I'm not sure which one you adhere to. But someone posited the idea that they placed multiple images of the shooter in the film to give a hint about the conspiracy. That's a theory I don't accept.
I have been learning elements of photogrammetry in a piecemeal way but it has allowed me to debunk a couple dozen claims that the Zapruder film shows multiple alterations. Still I think there are a couple issues that have great Merit. I am still a conspiracy theorist.

I agree with you 100%.

Best Rgds, Christer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2021, 04:50:10 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2022, 07:33:17 AM »
Barber can be counted on to be wrong nearly every time. Did you read the FBI report of the autopsy or pay any attention to the reports at the autopsy that the back wound didn't exit? The Dallas doctors reported the throat wound as one of entrance and these doctors saw gunshot wounds regularly. Very unlikely they would make a mistake like that.