Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy  (Read 75996 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: Forget Oswald and Who....The Number of Bullets & Shooters Proves Conspiracy
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:46 PM »
Advertisement
Doing my best, John. Trying to decide who was in on the conspiracy.

Ray thanks for your post.  What's your views on my OP regarding how 3 bullets can account for all the injuries, finds, fragments and bullet damage etc?

Its interesting looking at the bullet holes in JFK's shirt and Connally's jacket.  Trying to see if the shooters discovered a new law of physics?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:46 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2018, 03:03:45 PM »
Ray thanks for your post.  What's your views on my OP regarding how 3 bullets can account for all the injuries, finds, fragments and bullet damage etc?

Its interesting looking at the bullet holes in JFK's shirt and Connally's jacket.  Trying to see if the shooters discovered a new law of physics?

Lee, the feluccas can't answer the question.  All they come up with is "the jacket and the shirt bunched up exactly the same amount so the bullet hole could still have been in his neck".
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 05:14:14 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2018, 12:51:54 AM »
If the bullet wasn't moving upwards how did it enter through the hole in his shirt and exit his throat??

You should try to be more specific Lee. I assume that you are referring to the hole in the shirt being 5 inches below the top of the collar. The hole in the shirt lined up with the hole in the jacket . Photos of JFK in the limo show that the jacket had bunched up. Since the hole in the shirt lined up with the hole in the jacket, that means that the shirt had bunched up as well.

Read my earlier post with the link to the White House garage inspection of the limo.

I did and I clicked on the link. It seems that, if you actually read the article there,  you never understood the content within it. Pamela Brown put to rest the claim that the windshield had a hole in it.

You haven't answered my question about the WC ??

If you are asking me whether I agree with everything in the 888 page Warren Report, then the answer is No.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 12:54:17 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2018, 12:51:54 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2018, 04:13:59 AM »
You should try to be more specific Lee. I assume that you are referring to the hole in the shirt being 5 inches below the top of the collar. The hole in the shirt lined up with the hole in the jacket . Photos of JFK in the limo show that the jacket had bunched up. Since the hole in the shirt lined up with the hole in the jacket, that means that the shirt had bunched up as well.

Don't tell me he's one of those tits who wants it to be "proven" that the shirt was bunched up.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2018, 04:22:46 AM »
Don't tell me he's one of those tits who wants it to be "proven" that the shirt was bunched up.

Please disperse nothing to see here

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 05:02:26 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2018, 04:22:46 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2018, 04:56:18 AM »

I would never tell you that Jerry.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2018, 06:16:45 AM »

Bunched or not, doesn't change the location of the bullet holes.

Rankin tells McCloy they have color photos of JFK's body from the autopsy

Rankin tells an executive session of the WC that they have a picture that shows the wound in JFK's back is lower than the one in the front of his neck.

Report from the autopsy says Dr. Humes located a bullet hole in JFK, below the shoulder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2018, 06:16:45 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2018, 06:59:46 AM »
Bunched or not, doesn't change the location of the bullet holes.

That's right Gary.

"Examination of photographs of anterior and posterior views of thorax, and anterior, posterior and lateral views of neck (Photographs 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 38, 39, 40, 41). There is an elliptical penetrating wound of the skin of the back located approximately 15 cm. medial to the right acromial process, 5 cm. lateral to the mid-dorsal line and 14 cm. below the right mastoid process. This wound lies approximately 5.5 cm. below a transverse fold in the skin of the neck. This fold can also be seen in a lateral view of the neck which shows an anterior tracheotomy wound. This view makes it possible to compare the levels of these two wounds in relation to that of the horizontal plane of the body. A well defined zone of discoloration of the edge of the back wound, most pronounced on its upper and outer margins, identifies it as having the characteristics of the entrance wound of a bullet. The wound with its marginal abrasion measures approximately 7 mm. in width by 10 mm. in length. The dimensions of this cutaneous wound are consistent with those of a wound produced by a bullet similar to that which constitutes exhibit CE 399. At the site of and above the tracheotomy incision in the front of the neck, there can be identified the upper half of the circumference of a circular cutaneous wound the appearance of which is characteristic of that of the exit wound of a bullet. The lower half of this circular wound is obscured by the surgically produced tracheotomy incision which transects it. The center of the circular wound is situated approximately 9 cm. below the transverse fold in the skin of the neck described in a preceding paragraph. This indicates that the bullet which produced the two wounds followed a course downward and to the left in Its passage through the body."

http://www.jfklancer.com/ClarkPanel.html